PDA

View Full Version : Other Wishway Massage - Sexy Sebel - Best punt for a long time!

Vaders Fist
26-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Was in Sydney on a business trip and staying near Wynyard station. With a few hours to kill, and seeing a 'massage' sign right next door, I thought I'd investigate to see if they provided the type of massage I was in the mood for. Sign out the front says the place is called "Wishway" and something in the back of my lizard brain rings a bell as having heard about it before.

Down the stairs into a very comfortable foyer area where I was met by Sebel. After establishing the price and services on offer I ask the important question; "Are you one of the masseuses?" The answer is yes so I pay $80 for 30 minutes and into the room we go. Room is small but has the all important mirror running the length of the wall opposite the table. Sebel is from northern China and speaks excellent English. At just over 5 feet tall she is quite the sexy package. Pretty face with curves in all the right places.

So it's gear off and I to the table. Sebel strips to lingerie and immediately climbs on top and starts to give a fantastic back and shoulder massage. Sebel is talkative and we're joking along as the massage moves on. Sebel moves around the body doing all the extremities. No tackle tickle at this stage but some very light, sensual touching and stroking.

Watching in the mirror I'm exited to see the bra and panties come off as Sebel climbs on top of me again. I mention that I didn't think a body slide was on offer and she laughs and says, "surprise!". The body slide is soft and sensual and I'm already pitching a tent underneath myself when she says "roll over". I roll over and sit up just to collect myself and get a good look at what is going on. Sebel continues to sensually touch me all over including stroking my now rock hard cock and tickling my balls. I'm still sitting up in the table at this stage with my legs dangling over each side when Sebel climbs in between them and gently caresses my cock and balls while licking my nipples. I'm in absolute ecstasy. Sebel then lowers herself down my body and lightly blows on my cock and balls just before she starts some more intense strowing. This doesn't last long as I feel close to getting over the line. Sebel is throwing in some little moans as she intensifies the hand job and I say "I'm going to cum". She pushed me flat on my back on the table and says, "You come for me, I want you to come". That's it for me and I let go for a very satisfying release.

Cleanup happens, a lite kiss and a thank you and I'm shown to the elevator where I make my exit. This was my first visit here and I couldn't be happier. Sebel is a top-notch punt that I think anyone would be satisfied with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!