PDA

View Full Version : Wendy Stoneham st

marc
26-10-2014, 07:17 PM
delete to shut you cry babies up

Digger
26-10-2014, 07:24 PM
M
did a walk in at Stoneham st got a lovely little cute 5 feet tall chick called. **** , the message could of bit harder but her extra list was pretty ace

$30 HJ
$50 HJ + tonch anywhere
$70 TOPlESS

she stay with me ,i got changed and chatting to me after for awhile , which i found nice. would likely re book.

You fucking numbskull jerk. Don't mention shop ML's names. Judging by your posts you are of low intellect so please refrain from using the girls names and specifically what their services are!!

revolnaisa
26-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Hats off to Digger, I was about to tell marc to be very careful with MLs as well as WLs. Mentioning shop MLs name and services could cost their jobs or worse.
PS: please check your PM

marc
26-10-2014, 07:31 PM
ok i edited lol like the cops have a eye on this froum.

marc
26-10-2014, 07:36 PM
tbhjnmiokjkl

revolnaisa
26-10-2014, 08:02 PM
delete to shut you cry babies up

Idiot!!! Edit the fucking heading as well you retarded mendicant

revolnaisa
26-10-2014, 08:05 PM
tbhjnmiokjkl

Who really acts like a baby here???

RottenLittlePunt
26-10-2014, 08:43 PM
ok i edited lol like the cops have a eye on this froum.

Talk about naive. This forum has been mentioned in the media. So even if the cops don't monitor the forum (which I suspect they do) the media and other interest groups certainly do, and people like you are providing ammunition for them to lobby police/politicians with.

ooshka
26-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Think you find now that the heading in Marc's post is innocent and Digger's copy is now what fucks it all up.

So maybe the moron award now lies with Digger and he should fixing his post :question:

marc
26-10-2014, 10:42 PM
Idiot!!! Edit the fucking heading as well you retarded mendicant

you cant edit the headliner , fuckhead.

also i've seen guys go into much more detail then this and not have a word said to them.

revolnaisa
26-10-2014, 11:57 PM
you cant edit the headliner , fuckhead.

also i've seen guys go into much more detail then this and not have a word said to them.

Ok, here we go again! Step by step
1. goto initial post
2. click on edit post
3. when edit page appears, click on "Go Advanced"
4. then you will goto the page you can change the heading

I hope this isn't too advanced for you. If this fuckhead (me) can do it, you can do it too..... Think before you talk, think twice before you write you half-wit

Vitality
27-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Talk about naive. This forum has been mentioned in the media. So even if the cops don't monitor the forum (which I suspect they do) the media and other interest groups certainly do, and people like you are providing ammunition for them to lobby police/politicians with.

Police may or may not know about this forum... however, police (assuming off duty) actually go and get massages here according to the manager...

BrainSex
27-10-2014, 09:56 PM
They do look, I was talking to PLA the other day, and was chatting lady. They do use forums and other sites to gather intel.

which is why our favourite shops are still operating.