PDA

View Full Version : General talk I've Seen The Light - Only to have it snuffed out!

madness
27-10-2014, 02:04 AM
OK - so I have always been a full service person and wondered why so many of you were wasting your time with massages hoping to get a little more. All you had to do was go to a full service provider and know you will get more..
Anyway, I thought I should try some massages. After a few visits I ran across a cute, clever student massaging to pay her way. Nice massage good finish and as time went on nudity and touching. This was so much better because I could see she was a nice girl who allowed these extra services not because she had to. So I finally saw the light and understood! Then, the news... A boyfriend... The boyfriend doesn't want her to massage anymore. No! Doesn't he understand the men of the Gold Coast need her? The universe can be an evil place...

popeye96
27-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Yeah, it does suck when that happens. I'm sure most of us have found a regular that we click with only to have them leave the industry for whatever reason. :(