PDA

View Full Version : 199 Clarence St ... 2 difference massages ?

local
27-10-2014, 02:23 AM
was passing and for a moment thought I was in the wrong place !!

QVB Massage ? ok, so this one appears to be Japanese (whilst the other is Korean).

I wonder how japanese it really is ?

And upstairs is a different massage place...

So anything real know about these two businesses ?

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2014, 08:36 AM
199 Clarence St is not an advertiser in this forum, I also believe they are legit shop!

There are three shops inside 139 York St QVB !

1B is the original QVB massage also known as Korean massage as it used to be owned by the Korean lady Candy ! She had since sold the business to Nicole and Vicky both busty Chinese MILFs and the infamous Mamasan double !

1A is the CherryBlossom Japanese massage , it's Japanese by name only, they may have no actual Japanese girl on roster, not sure!

Then there is 2A the Thai massage upstairs which is also a legit so don't waste time !

There you go,

Cheers

wachumba
27-10-2014, 08:56 AM
At 199 clarence st, there is QVB massage on level 1 which is legit. They have jap therapists, health fund rebates.

There is another one on level 2 called tangs or something else. It is a part of the old tangs shops that used to be in erskine st, artarmon, Broadway, wynyard. The shop on level 2 does hj. not sure if all girls do it or if anything else is available.

What's the point of telling him about other shops when he asks about the ones in 199?