PDA

View Full Version : General talk False advertising!

winky
27-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Maybe we should have the ACCC or Fair Trading investigate shops for false advertising! Seriously, its understandable for shops to blur the lines a little, but when a wl is advertised as...
"The youngest girl in our shop"
"18, size 8, C cup"
But the reality is a person at least a decade older, size 10 with saggy (possibly post child) A cups then the blur becomes an outright lie.
Given that money changes hands for a product, could it be considered false advertising and be open to prosecution?

Lancelot
27-10-2014, 09:23 AM
It's definitely frustrating sure, but that's why its a punt. Just let me gambling, u got to be prepared to lose what u are laying out. It's the nature of this game, that's the other thing, it's a game we play and like any sport there's ways of getting better at it by making smarter choices and doing prep work, or just go for it and fun. Lol, can't imagine a false advertising case would ever get any traction in this industry. If u leave and don't purchase what's the damage. If u know its a fake and still pay then buyer was aware so no case. U knew to be false but still buy anyway lol. Man up and walk away and put a review on here and your efforts have been for the betterment of your bros.

PunterBoy
27-10-2014, 09:25 AM
There's that word again. "Product".

:-)

Given that money changes hands for a product, could it be considered false advertising and be open to prosecution?

winky
27-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Just putting it out there...

Oneonone
27-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Unfortunately that's the way it is with false advertising all the shops seem to do it the only difference is the degree. Most girls advertised age you need to add 4 or 5 years to and a lot of them make that 10 years.

But I know some mid 40's advertised as early 20's that is taking things too far, even with all the face lifts and cosmetic surgery.

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Same way the doggy used car dealers who illegally wind back the readings on the speedo !!

Look, the best thing is, if it is regarding the look, age, body shape, tits size and anything to do with physical appearance, you still have the final say as you should always meet the ML or WL in person before you pay the fees and proceed ! If you see the girl and you go ahead and pay, then you only have yourself to blame !!

Massage skills and services, well, that's a whole new different ball game ! That's just punting !!

Ever wonder why I always go for big tits girls , because if all fails, at least I can do you know what ..........lol

Cheers

wilisno
27-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Ever wonder why I always go for big tits girls , because if all fails, at least I can do you know what ..........lol

Cheers
You're lucky then ! So easily satisfied ! Only size matters, not even fuss about shapes and texture !;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2014, 03:17 PM
You're lucky then ! So easily satisfied ! Only size matters, not even fuss about shapes and texture !;) ;) ;)

Not quite true there brother Wil, I do appreciate the shape and texture, the drop and the way the tits sit on the lady's chest !! And I don't like those giantic and massive tits either: 34 - 40. C, D, DD, E, F Cups will be my limits..................lol

Something like these will be perfect...............haha :smile:

http://giaitri102.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/elly-tran-2013-4.jpg

wilisno
27-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Not quite true there brother Wil, I do appreciate the shape and texture, the drop and the way the tits sit on the lady's chest !! And I don't like those giantic and massive tits either: 34 - 40. C, D, DD, E, F Cups will be my limits..................lol

Something like these will be perfect...............haha :smile:

http://giaitri102.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/elly-tran-2013-4.jpg
I wonder how many you have encountered that look remotely like those of Elly's ! ;) ;) ;)

Just that many of your favourite big tits girls are described by other as to the contrary ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2014, 04:54 PM
I wonder how many you have encountered that look remotely like those of Elly's ! ;) ;) ;)

Just that many of your favourite big tits girls are described by other as to the contrary ! ;) ;) ;)

On looks alone, I think there are currently two girls comes pretty close - mind you, Elly's photos are professionally taken with the proper make up and all that, the two MLs I have seen are just au naturalle day to day girls on the street - Emma (Korean) at 316 Central and Rumi (Japanese) at Snow Lotus. But neither of them have the comparable treasure chest !!

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
27-10-2014, 05:55 PM
On looks alone, I think there are currently two girls comes pretty close - mind you, Elly's photos are professionally taken with the proper make up and all that, the two MLs I have seen are just au naturalle day to day girls on the street - Emma (Korean) at 316 Central and Rumi (Japanese) at Snow Lotus. But neither of them have the comparable treasure chest !!

Cheers

:smile:
Only two that come close ? Out of ... ? ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Only two that come close ? Out of ... ? ;) ;) ;)

Haha, 有兩件拍得住算係咁啦!
邊有你見過 咁多靚女呀巴打 Wil !!

bbbccc123
28-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Just walk out of there if false advertise. bad punt will ruin your mood for long long time. Not worth it.

WHITEDUDE
28-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Wink your right bro, whatever they say is half correct. The boob size is not what they claim, its obvious from the pics, but asian girls look younger than their age, so understating they age they must think is acceptable. What about what the specialities, when you pic the girl go to they shop they say the website is wrong and they don't do any. Maybe AUS99 should come down heavy on them and fine these shops for false avertising, when us bros go to the shop and find report otherwise, we should post it then AUS99 credits us the fine so we can build up enough to credits get a free punts! :cool2:

the_boss_king
30-10-2014, 10:52 AM
nothing pisses me off more than people with fake advertisements