PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Mozhi - new branch

brownwallaby
27-10-2014, 03:19 PM
I was driving along Beaudesert Rd, Moorooka and noticed that the old Crystal massage shop is now yet another branch of I heart Massage

Rodgersodger
27-10-2014, 03:37 PM
How that chain survives I got no idea ! Tried 2 shops bad massage and no extra plus cover u with towel.. No my cup of tea

Taffpost
27-10-2014, 03:48 PM
I often wonder if those shops are a front for something.... And not the same "something" as the other shops are a front for!

RottenLittlePunt
27-10-2014, 03:49 PM
How that chain survives I got no idea ! Tried 2 shops bad massage and no extra plus cover u with towel.. No my cup of tea

Yeah wonders never cease to amaze. Perhaps the massage business is being "subsidised" by another business? ...

Rodgersodger
27-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Have to agree .. How can you maintain a business by only charging $45 for hr massage ? Ok shit massage but cheap if you into that

oilman
27-10-2014, 05:10 PM
A front, perhaps!!
Didnt get the tug job I was after there but did get the feeling the ml wanted more...mmm... let me seee... perhaps an Australian Passport. ...

broownwallaby
27-10-2014, 07:06 PM
always left happy and got what I wanted each time I visited them...

Gentleman
27-10-2014, 08:06 PM

O look. Another pink pig flying past.

oilman
27-10-2014, 08:20 PM

Amother blue moon...

bigbob
27-10-2014, 08:42 PM
broownwallaby maybe 5 years ago
got naked left happy with some girls not now

BrainSex
27-10-2014, 10:18 PM
the girls only get paid when they have a client.

oilman
28-10-2014, 01:20 PM
No ur wrong , if girls in these shop do nobody all day they get $30 boss pays ,,, The best part about these shops is , if girl gets caught doing hj , they will loose there job , that's wy they so no so much , of course every shop has one or 2 girls who u pat them on the head drop $50 on the table and there nickers fall down all shops have those girls , but wy bother u better just go brothel save ur money ,,, the best relationships are the girl u see for two months , and she say no no no , I don't do ,then one day I invite her back to ur house because my wife away I'm lonely, after two months of say no, looking at how beautifull she is , she come ur house , we have crazy sex , she bite scratch , u take her to ur bed remove her panties the whole time she is moaning , saying no when I remove her panties , u then start licking her for ten minettes and she begging u too put ur cock inside her, screams loud to the point the neibours will here, u fuck her twice , over two hours fall asleep in each other arms , and you tell me was that worth waiting two months for , spending hundreds off $ on them ,,, fucking oath ,, best best sex are the ones who say no ,, u just have to be patient , , go to amore . Go to Stanely st or Amore , that's easy anybody can do , but no I'm just in pain because she finish playing with me , have to find anoughter one , That's my recipe guys for the best sex u will ever have , and they allways dripping wet first time ,, make myself hard have to go now , I need a massage , ,, 😋

You can achieve the same thing without forking out 100s westurn custom is to chat nice / flert, be caring / gentle / romantic to that girl at a club or social event or who you run into everyday. A westurn girl will pay half because shes strong willed an asian girl will get you to pay & pay you back with sex... tell me this witch one is a sign of true love ?

RottenLittlePunt
28-10-2014, 01:42 PM
A westurn girl will pay half because shes strong willed an asian girl will get you to pay & pay you back with sex... tell me this witch one is a sign of true love ?

I wouldn't say either is necessarily more or less a sign of true love, but I do think the repaying for sex sets up a nice situation post marriage. If the sex dries up then so should the entitlement to financial reward? If only the divorce courts saw it that way. :grimace: