PDA

View Full Version : General talk Can you change user name on this forum?

hughbie01
27-10-2014, 10:20 PM
jkhgjhgjkhgkjhgkjhgjhg

CunningLinguist
27-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Dude you only have 27 posts so just ask admin to delete your account and start again!

Gentleman
28-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Long story short my user name is to similar to other user names that I use and might give my identity away to a certain person that would castrate me if I was found on this forum, and definitely cut off my penis and wear it as a necklace if she read my posts. No joke she kicked out the windscreen in my car from the inside once because she had the shits.

Can anyone instruct me how to either change user name or delete this account so I can start with a new user name?

A better all-round solution might be to delete this woman from your life.

RottenLittlePunt
28-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Long story short my user name is to similar to other user names that I use and might give my identity away to a certain person that would castrate me if I was found on this forum, and definitely cut off my penis and wear it as a necklace if she read my posts. No joke she kicked out the windscreen in my car from the inside once because she had the shits.

Can anyone instruct me how to either change user name or delete this account so I can start with a new user name?

Keep this ID but use it to suck up to your missus (post about how you tried it once and it was a huge mistake and you will never do it again, we are all pigs etc). Then create another ID and post all your sleazy exploits incognito.

hughbie01
28-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Dude you only have 27 posts so just ask admin to delete your account and start again!

How do you contact admin? Does anyone have there email address?

CunningLinguist
28-10-2014, 05:46 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showgroups.php