PDA

View Full Version : Other Emily (116 Hampden Rd Artarmon)

kamo
28-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 116 Hampden Rd Artarmon

Date of Visit : September 9

Rates : $90/half $150/hr

Size - Shape.. Size 12... Augmented C cups

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, covered FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

Hampden Rd is not for those who prefer young, innocent K girls. It is for MILFy women who have experience and who know how to put on a good show. Women who aren’t the most beautiful babes, but who provide excellent satisfaction and service. They don’t have a large turnover, so your favourites this year are likely to be your favourites next year.

And I think I’ve found a new favourite.

I popped in a few weeks ago and saw Emily for the first time, just a half hour since I try and avoid wasting money on bad sessions by “road testing” first. Emily has such a willing way even in that half hour that I returned the following week for an hour.

Emily has nice C cup tits, trimmed rather than shaved pussy. She is very affectionate and playful. (As a side note, I love when girls get “touchy” while bartering for how long you want to stay… it definitely makes me choose a longer session when a girl squeezes my little bro and squeals with delight).

Emily jumped in the shower with me, soaping me up and spending a lot of time soaping up my little bro. Moving on to the bed, she teased me with a sexy cat bath, spending lots of time teasing, before a hot BBBJ. Lots of noise, lots of licking, lots of eye contact. “I love your cock,” she said. I love her dirty talk.

I spent some time kissing her (augmented) tits, moving south to dine on her juicy pussy and arse.

Finally, she dommed me up, and rolled me on my back. Sliding her pussy lips up and down my cock, she launched into a gentle squat position, tightening her pussy, moaning slightly, and slowly bouncing. I didn’t last long with all of this!

Emily joins some other favourites at Hampden Rd: Monica, Jen and Lucy the reigning queens, with LaLa also on my regular TODO list... let down only by the fact that she's a CBJ only girl :(

Emily works Thursdays.