PDA

View Full Version : Other My punt history at 219 (30 Girls so far, to be continued)

hungry4love007
28-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Just recently had the pleasure of seeing the 30th lady at this joint (lauren). Been there almost after 6 months cause the asian manager lily pissed me off with her behaviour. But at last couldn't ignore the urge of my dick for some non-asain fun; so i considered the bad behaviours as the managers menopausal syndrome and taking into account the memorable punts i have had at this shop, i met lauren last thursday. And after the session I felt that I should share my experience (though it took me 2 and 1/2 years to make it.

All time top 5:
1.Amy (Brazil): One of the popular hottie at 219. I visited her 14 times which is the most return visit I ever paid to an wl (Second is Diamond from 64 TP, kellys five dock, artamon paradise- 7 times). Every session was unique with this latina sex machine at its own virtue. She is very adaptive and has an excellent ability to sense the punters requirement. Whenever I was in the mood of GFE, she provided GFE; when I needed PSE, she provided PSE. Though she is a no extra girl, finally I managed to get light kissing from her after 4th visit. That means, YMMV. When I am not in the mood of selecting a wl or not liking the available girls, I straight away book and wait for her (max i waited for her 45 min). She is my ultimate sex companion. Pros: busty, latina, cbj, titty fucking,catbath, light kissing (YMMV), big round booty, dirty talk, ball licking, sensual whole body massage. Cons: fake tits.

2. Lauren (irish): My recent favourite. Just saw once and she just owned me. She made me cum 2 times in 30 min session. Why I didn't met this girl before? I will see her very soon. Pros: Very seductive, sexy voice, big ass, unbelievable catbath (I was shivering the whole session), Very friendly. Cons: Anal never (she don't like it, and she said she can't fake it), tattoos (Ok for me, I find it sexy)

3. Jessy (Newzealander): Stay away from her, she is mine. I just in love with this girl. Don't know why. She do very irregular shifts, hard to catch. Not been rostered for a while. Not a head turner, No PSE, No mumbo jumbo. She is purely feminine. I am dying to see her again (Seen her 5 times). Pros: Eyes, Passionate sex, big ass cons: not a head turner.

4. Chloe (western australia): She will be always in my favourite list cause she is the first wl I met in this place and no.2 in my whole punting life (1st one at black cat surry hills which iIdon't even bother to think). This perth born brunette opened me the door to the ecstasy land of 219 . Chloe is a tall, good looking australian babe probably got the best looking ass in this shop. I can admit without being ashamed that i masturbated a lot of times just thinking about that ass. Another aspect of that gorgeous lady is that she gives a excellent body slide with her soft boobs before proceeding to cbj which makes me hard instantly all the time. A real darling to have a chat and very welcoming. fucked her 4 times till dated and still looking forward to meet her again. Unfortunately she don't work at 219 any more. Pros: Body slide, great ass, real stunner, smooth silky skin, hourglass figure, erotica, easy to talk, nice firm boobs, beautiful face and eyes cons: no extra, not enough eye contact, service and good massage depends on her mood.

5. Angel(french-mauritanian): I visited this wl 2 times only but still mesmerizing those memories. Ah! What I didn't do with her? Bbbj, cim, daty, rimming, dfk.... And the list goes on except anal. But I am determined to fuck that thick ass. Unfortunately she don't work at this joint any more. This dark coloured french-mauritius darling lately become fatty but she compensates it with her service. Easy to chat with and lots of erotica and foreplay with her. When she is on the house, I don't even bother to see other wl. Best service in the shop. Pros: bbbj, cim (YMMV), dfk, sensual massage,catbath, fuck buddy, big ass, gfe, easy to talk. Cons: not a head turner, facial marks, bit bulky in size (which really doesn't matter compared to her service).

The head turners:

1. Bianca (aus/philopino): Bianca is an exotic Australian-philipino petite babe with enlarged breast and nice round booty. When i first saw this pocket rocket she was wearing a pink bikini and looked damn hot. she got an excellent blow job skill and touching was sensual. Very smooth skin and the ass look spectacular in doogy. Pussy is surprisingly tight and after the fuckfest she gave me an unforgottable massage. 2nd time i booked her again only for the massage. unfortunately There was no time left for massage because i fucked her in doggy continuously whole period. Only classy asian i fucked in that place and hopefully see her again depending on the options and my mood. Pros: petite asian sex doll, firm ass, hardcore fuck, eye contact, tight pussy, eye contact, excellent massage and cbj skill, easy to chat, cons: no kissing, wants to take the control ( once you take the control she somewhat becomes fish), fake tits.

2. Pepper (dutch/aussie): 3 encounter with this dutch-australian gorgeous lady and still craving to fuck her again. One of the best looking cauc lady at the shop. What a stunner she is! I like the way she strips before taking out the clothes allow to see her well shaped booty in a birds eye view. Got catbath, cbj each time. The most important fact about her that she got the most tasty pussy i ate in my life. Love to fuck her from behind while laying her flat on her tummy while licking her silky smooth skin. Pros: real stunner, catbath, cauc with great service, soft and silkyskin, round ass, beautiful eyes,striptease. Cons: no kissing, not enough eye contact, fake tits, crap massage.

3. Sade (french/mauritanian): One of the best bodied girl this shop has ever head. I think 219 croydon can publish a female fitness magazine with sade, amy, bianca and Madison. Big boobs and bubble butt, dark smooth skin, luscious lips, what more you can ask for? And if she is comfortable with you and you are able spend some extra bucks, she got buckets of extra. But for me, I just chose kissing from the menu. Seen her only once. Want to see again, just for one special extra. Pros; Fitness model figure, big boobs and bubble butt, extra service, Good conversation. Cons: seems little distracted in middle of the session , not enough eye contact

4. Danny (spanish):

Good lookers/girl next door:

1. Kylie (uk): She is a very adorable young british blonde girl with a booty to die for with an innocent look. Her pussy was surprisingly tight and her touch were sensual. It felt like fucking my genuine girlfriend. Sucking was good but no kissing. She is the kind of girl that you have to fuck her, she will only receive which was a different experience for me. i am looking forward to fuck this shy little bunny again (fucked her only twice). Pros: lots of sensual, touching, hugging and cuddling, big booty, firm tits, tight pussy, blonde, shy and cute, true GFE. Cons: not enough eye contact, little disconnected sometimes.

2. Amanda (greek)

3. Nikki (aus):Nikki is a aussie born slim girl with blonde hair which perky tits and small apple booty. This girls chats a lot (sometime whinges) but it was ok for me. Session started with she giving me handjob while caressing my chest. then straight cbj then sex. This girls loves to be fucked but unfortunately no extra and nothing special for me. But the girl is drop dead gorgeous comparing the price. She also worked in 22 hunter street paramatta and probably mooved on there cause not seeing her for a while in the shop. Pros: petite slim blonde, perky tits and small well shaped ass, good hand job and eye contact. Cons: no kissing and extra's, bit chatty.

Big booty girls.:

1. Tanya (india): Dark coloured busty indian beauty. this big girl allowed light kissing which was good. Good gGFE experience and warm in the intros. She got big far booty which looked and felt good in doggy. after the sex there was time left for sex and I expected some good massage but she didn't seem interested. bit chatty girl so easy to have a conversation. After the sex I discussed about her extra services and she agreed to provide Greek for a reasonable amount to me, but one condition, i have to be gentle with her. So.... May be next time I am inside her butthole. Pros: genuine gfe, light kissing, greek extra (YMMV), daty, big booty tall indian (quite rare), chatty cons: no massage ( for me), not enough eye contact.

2. Georgia(Argentina)

3. Sophie (aus)

4. Aliyah (hawaian/asian): Almost identical experience as tanya expect tanya was indian where as aliyah is hawaian born. Another thing i remember about her that she wore fake eyelashes. She is also quite big as tanya but tanya is more curvecious than aliyah. But aliyah got the bigger booty and her blojob skills are much more better with excellent ball tickling. Aliyah also agreed to provide me anal next time as extra. During our conversation i discovered that she travels a lot so that means its easy to have a conversation with her. Ironically she too seemed disinterested in giving massage after the sex. May be this due to the fact that bith tanya and aliyah are big snd bulky. And from my expeirence i saw that bigger girls are either disinterested in massage or they are unable to give good massage. She allows kissing and working on that big fat booty was a good experience. Seen her twice and seems like she don't work there any more. Pros: kissing, big booty, easy to chat, anal as extra, ball tickling, eye contact. Cons: bigger size, no massage

Big boobs galore:

1. Carmen (italy)

2. Janet (italy)

Pocket rockets:

1. Rihanna (malta),

2. Sharni (india),

3. Nisha (india).

Milf:

1. Ava (Portuguese): Literally i don't have any words to describe this gorgeous lady. Eva is tall; almost 180 cm, probably over 40 but nice butt, black hair, tanned skin and nice firm tits. After seeing this milf in the intro's i asked Brooke about her. After hearing good things about her booked Eva for 30 min. Kissing was offered to me as an extra which was reasonable for my wallet and i accepted. She is new to the place and but surely a veteran wl. She had the ability to erase the all memorable punting experience of mine at 219. One of the hottest lady i fucked in my life. Ultimate sex goddess and surly i will return as many times to worship her. Seen her twice, but second time wasn't as good as first time. pros: best for gfe, seductive passionate sex, milf fetish, booty slamming, roleplay, good cbj, eye contact, natural tits, soft body, big ass. Cons: bit older, kissing extra, didn't had time for massage so cann't tell about that. (All ok for me).

2. Camilla (Brazil),

3. Kara (italy): kara is a big italian with a cute face and genuine smile. This big tits and round ass was very friendly and provided an unrushed service. Service was average but due to her easy going nature it was enjoyable. Massage was offered but nothing special about it. One of the happiest and friendliest wl i met at this shop. Seems like she don't work at this shop any more. Pros: soft, bubbly and nice personality, big tits and big ass, cooerative. Cons: bigger size, no kissing, average sex and massage.

4. Hayly (newzealand): My another favourite. i had to wait long time to fuck this busty newzealander blonde because she was busy every time when I enquired about her. Had only 1 time but the service was good and worth for return visit. Bit matured know her job very well. She got enlarged breast and round jelly booty. Her massage skill is exceptional and i likethe way she starts the session with sucking my nipples and rubbing her big soft booty around my penis. pros: busty blonde babe, nice figure, fishnet stocking (my fetish), pure pse, big tits round ass, eye contact, excellent massage cons: no kissing, fake tits, bit older.

Not so special:

1. Emma(aus): This tall cauc girl has very long legs, medium tits and a nice firm ass. She got some weird tattos on her. In the session she was like a seductive temptress. But unfortunately during the fucking her pussy felt very loose and I was loosing my erection. I must admit that i don't have a horse dick, but with size i never felt any problem with other girls. She must have fucked by an elephant before me or i must have been tired and stressed due to my job. So finished it in cbj and after that she provided a good massage. First time with her couldn't manage to finish inside vagina. Second time was bit better. But now when i look back the only thing that pops in my mind us her friendly, seductive and unrushed service. May be i need to give her another try and hope this time something good is waiting for me. Pros: tall, black haired long leg tattoos, seductive, temptress and boozes sex appeal, kissing, good massage cons: pussy not that tight, not shaved.

2. Mandy (aus): Only redhead i fucked ever. Nothing special about her service and features except she got a well shaped ass and red hair. This punt is memorable to me because her so crazy that she literally got exhausted after the seasion. Pounding her in doggy while looking at the mirror made me sex machine. She made me feel like a real man. Should I see this cauc girl again? May be...

Worst (need my money back):

1. Madison (Aus),

2. Anastatia (aus)

N.B.:
1. The Reviews are based on my personal experiences. So YMMV.
2. I punt as a hobby, like collecting souvenirs or stamps. My philosophy is that I can die anytime, so I like to maximize the pleasure (Bit hedonistic).
3. I am not affiliated to any establishment, neither an ardent die hard fan of any specific race, age, shops and service type. I am open to experimentation so my reviews are based on my overall punting experience, not limited to a particular establishment or service type.
4. This review will be posted on other forums too, because in my opinion information should be distributed to the maximum number of punters as possible.
5. To be Continued.......

max_power
28-10-2014, 11:16 PM
What a helpful post. Great work. After reading that I think I will visit 219.

hungry4love007
28-10-2014, 11:32 PM
What a helpful post. Great work. After reading that I think I will visit 219.

Quite busy shop. I usually go around 4pm to 6 pm to see maximum no. of girls as the roster changeover happen that time. Try to avoid lunch time and after 8 pm as its too busy and less girls respectively. If you see the asian mamasan lily don't expect nice customer service (As one of my friend was so pissed off he never went back there, but its his loss).

Tvirgo
29-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Awesome post mate. Thanks for that.
BTW how was your experience with Sophie? She seemed lovely in the intro but I had to try Emma and passed on her. Not surprisingly I regretted my decision. Emma was hot but we didn't click. Wished I had gone for Sophie.

eazylove4u
29-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Hi bro

Whats the rate for this joint?

DrFeelGood
30-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Check out the site for rates I think it's $200/hr
Is Emma the one with short hair?

gggi
30-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Yay, 219 is my favourite brothel! It's modest but charming, and I find the girls to generally be elegant and great conversationalists. I go there often enough that Lilly can't be too rude to me, bless her. I think she has a good heart, but it just doesn't show in communication with her customers.

It's also good to see Ava getting some love. I saw a spate of what could only have been fake reviews on another forum that really put the boot into her in every possible way (regarding looks, banter and service), which is ridiculous, because she's a classy and incredibly beautiful woman, who knows how to have great sex. I haven't seen his this year, but she's one of the greats, in my book.

hungry4love007
31-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Hi bro

Whats the rate for this joint?

Please call the shop for rates. If you can post in the forum I believe you can do that mate.

hungry4love007
31-10-2014, 02:21 AM
Awesome post mate. Thanks for that.
BTW how was your experience with Sophie? She seemed lovely in the intro but I had to try Emma and passed on her. Not surprisingly I regretted my decision. Emma was hot but we didn't click. Wished I had gone for Sophie.

Sophie! ahhh!

I saw her in the intro. She was so desperate to impress me. I still remember, she was the only girl who didn't only introduced herself and shake hands, but she sat beside me on the sofa and put her hands on my legs. She was quite big for my taste but looked so delicious.

In the room I asked her for extra's. Only kissing was allowed for $50. I agreed and the whole session I make sure I get what I paid for.

Most of the WL don't wear much accessories like neck less and bracelets because of scratches and injury, but she wear both. And she looked fucking sexy in those while she was naked. Fucked her crazy, she was so soft and nice breasts. She was like the girl next door.

unfortunately she don't work there any more.

hungry4love007
31-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Check out the site for rates I think it's $200/hr
Is Emma the one with short hair?

Yes. Tall Gothic girl with lots of tattoos.

Tvirgo
31-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Yes. Tall Gothic girl with lots of tattoos.

Yep scary and weird tatoos all over. Tall and thin. Black hair was long when I saw her (2yrs ago).

DrFeelGood
03-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Sounds like my type of girl. Always been a fan of them suicide girls.
I wonder if this is the same Emma from vixens at marrickville

hungry4love007
04-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Sounds like my type of girl. Always been a fan of them suicide girls.
I wonder if this is the same Emma from vixens at marrickville she is a good root. But unfortunately i didn't click with her. But she gave 100% from her side.

Fisher
04-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Pepper and ava two of my go to girls at this place and sasha is another of she still works there.
Great service from all three

moving4ward
04-11-2014, 12:18 PM
I have been to this place a few times. My take for it is a budget western shop with big selection of girls. Having said that not all are pretty and my walk out rate is about 50%

I would live to know if any ladies here included BBBJ? (I don't think there is one...)

In my books at this price range, holy from 206/244 is the the best I've seen in Sydney so far, brothers who had seen her would know what I am talking about.
There was also Mercedes from Stiletto but she is bloody expensive. Not to mention both are now missing from action. Any similar choice from this place?

DrFeelGood
04-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Bianca used to be at mona lisa models and I think maybe stilettos.
Very nice girl who loves sex

moving4ward
05-11-2014, 01:29 AM
Bianca used to be at mona lisa models and I think maybe stilettos.
Very nice girl who loves sex

Hm..... you mentioned aus/philopino...... there isn't much of those around in Sydney and you other description. seems to be someone I know.

Can't remember which shop I saw her but if we are talking about the same person, I will pass. Well let me check and confirm and I will come back to you.

DrFeelGood
05-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Bianca isn't aus/filo she's part Asian/Hawaiian with an American accent.

croney
05-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Yes Amy is a cracker alright. Prob seen her more than any other WL. Clicked with her and always have a laugh and good sexy. I love the big boob bum thing. Gotta have something to hang onto.
This place is a good joint. Pretty well run and no frills. I don't mind waiting which is a plus I suppose. Increases the anticipation
Well recommended

hungry4love007
05-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Yes Amy is a cracker alright. Prob seen her more than any other WL. Clicked with her and always have a laugh and good sexy. I love the big boob bum thing. Gotta have something to hang onto.
This place is a good joint. Pretty well run and no frills. I don't mind waiting which is a plus I suppose. Increases the anticipation

Can't agree more.

hikhik
04-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Brilliant report 007.
I too have enjoyed a number of happy times at this shop.
In my mind, 219 is the best value for money cauc shop in Sydney.