PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing punting experience

punanish
30-10-2014, 01:38 AM
Last night I decided to went on a punt on some new location since I have 3 days off work. I went to Nudgee rd first, I had a really nice and classy lady which gave me a firm massage. A few tease during the massage makes the NIL ending even more disappointing....overall I am confuse to whether go back to the shop as she indicate some possibilities and also a duo massage option. Its a little bit out of my way, knowing if they don't do any extras, why dont I just go to any massage shop in Westfield?

Overall girl 8/10
Massage 8/10
Ending....N/A

With a disappointing experience I then go straight to bamboo massage for my second punt, lady there are on the plus size. Good firm massage and entrant of the massage parlour is pretty discreet. Nil ending and glad it wasnt offered.

Overall girl 7/10
Massage 9/10
Ending..... N/A

After 2 disappointing punts, I went straight to Angie to realize they are all book out....I then proceed to make my way back North? Checkes out looclolo at Aspley and realize there was another punter sitting in his van talking to the chinese lady next door to looclolo so I left.

Maybe I should stick to my regulasr on the Southside. Finally has some positive results at Chermside but deem to be too robotic and massage arent as good. Girls are young and good looking.

Thats all I have. Happy punting guys

danenth
30-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Stick with what you know. Contrary to poppular belief the grass is not always greener. Why leave your own manicured lawn.

punanish
30-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Stick with what you know. Contrary to poppular belief the grass is not always greener. Why leave your own manicured lawn.

Somewhat agree mate, but keep going to regular lack "punting" experience :S Arent punting about not knowing what you might get?

Happy Punting

RottenLittlePunt
30-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Always try new things, but just keep in mind a few basic rules;

- "you can't always get what you want" on the first try
- "When you're fuckin' over yo fo sho pussy Tryin' to get some mo' pussy, You'll end up with no pussy, no pussy"

punanish
30-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Always try new things, but just keep in mind a few basic rules;

- "you can't always get what you want" on the first try
- "When you're fuckin' over yo fo sho pussy Tryin' to get some mo' pussy, You'll end up with no pussy, no pussy"

Are you saying if I go back for a few more try I might get lucky? lol

Yeh that was what happened the other day, got absolutely nothing

RottenLittlePunt
30-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Are you saying if I go back for a few more try I might get lucky? lol

Yeh that was what happened the other day, got absolutely nothing

I have only been to Nudgee Rd once and I didn't even have to ask the question. One girl did the back massage, then she left the room and another girl came in for the flip and asked me what kind of a massage I wanted.
I have been to Bamboo/NT many times and know that if I leave disappointed it is because I choose to.
Of course YMMV, but in my experience if you know what you are doing, you rarely (if ever) have to give the ML instructions on how to improve the massage.

With regards to my second rule? Be careful chasing new experiences as you may find one of your regular girls working at another shop. This can bite you in the ass if she thinks she is "the only one".

punanish
30-10-2014, 03:26 PM
I have only been to Nudgee Rd once and I didn't even have to ask the question. One girl did the back massage, then she left the room and another girl came in for the flip and asked me what kind of a massage I wanted.
I have been to Bamboo/NT many times and know that if I leave disappointed it is because I choose to.
Of course YMMV, but in my experience if you know what you are doing, you rarely (if ever) have to give the ML instructions on how to improve the massage.

With regards to my second rule? Be careful chasing new experiences as you may find one of your regular girls working at another shop. This can bite you in the ass if she thinks she is "the only one".

Well PM, GTM1,2 RTL, Ocean King, kedron have all been positive for me everytimes and all the MLs are very nice and helpful. I did have to ask for a few of them but all positive.

Really love the new nudgee place punter recommended me on but it was a negative after such big tease...higher hope bought higher disappointment :(