PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Paris .............. Gold

Bazzladance69
30-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Paris for me is addictive, I see her nearly every week & its just keeps getting better.
Wednesday 29/10/14 12noon book for 90min $240.00 with Amanda.
No waiting upstairs into room, we have a chat & cuddle , Paris English is still a work in progress but improving, she now tells me she works in 5 different shops I day in each, you would never now it as she is always looks happy, bright,vibrant never looks tired , she is so beautiful, lot of fun, Paris likes to laugh & make you laugh, Paris can also turn up the revs to full throttle, if your looking for full on sex.
Paris likes to mix it up with me. Hard & soft, intense & gentle, her passionate tongue kissing is outstanding I get a hard on when she softly puts her tongue in my mouth , she knows how I like to be kissed, she actually gives the illusion that she loves you & wants to kiss you that's what separates Paris from the other wl;s she is a very good actress.

I have had sex in cowgirl position many times, but Paris takes it to another level, firstly sitting on my lap just acting all girlish & sweet, almost purring kisses me gently when she feels me start to hard up she grabs my cock & increases the tongue kissing, dom on then she climbs on my erect cock but just the top part of my cock & puts her tight wet pussy on with a rocking motion, I beg her to let me put my full length in but she teases me shakes he head, and just rocks back & forth, then she hold me tight sticks her tongue deep in my mouth & gently moves up & down my shaft, fuurrk me I start to increase the pace with a bucking motion and put my tongue deep in her mouth were our tongues are interlocking, and Paris starts to bounce up & down we begin to build up a lather of sweat we are now fucking in a wild passionate frenzy I cant keep this up but it feels so amazing I don't what to cum but oh yea release a huge load in dom.

we lay next to each other & I can smell the sweet smell of her pussy in the air, I feel like the luckiest guy around just looking @ this beauty laying next to me her young smooth perfect body & her lovely lips smiling @ me, the moment is broken with Paris saying is your cock a sleep ,I say yes and I want to keep it that way, or no, Paris grabs the bottle of oil applies it over my body sings a love song to me she has the sweetest sounding voice, & rubs her body up down my body then puts her soft tit on my cock & rubs it, then turns over & rubs her soft smooth bum up & down my body teasing my cock, she turns over when she can feel my cock getting hard & says ow looks who's awake , & says you fuck me now. I had to oblige how could I say no, another round of steamy sex, time was getting the best of us so we jumped in the shower together & Paris washed my body & cock kissed me & said I like you , I said I like you a lot & she nodded.
will you see me again next week I said only if your more gentle I need time to recover.ok

Paris looks 9/10 picture perfect, petite 158cm tall, Bcup tits, FS, oil body slide massage, kissing 10/10. Nat. H.K., sings like a bird amazing.
Daty, BBBJ, 69, mish, cowgirl
PUSSY 10/10 tight, soft & wet.
Value for money there is not enough money to pay this girls worth, the most amazing experience 1000% yes

Hornsby142
20-06-2015, 06:05 PM
:love: Paris here today ...