PDA

View Full Version : This is your land, this is Wat Land?

Nomad628
30-10-2014, 02:39 PM
After visiting and reviewing this place some time ago curiosity got the better of me after driving past and noticing they've moved from the previous supermarket location to the shop next door.

Gone are the mouldy fridges and decomposing food stuffs, also gone are the curtained off rooms. Now three proper massage rooms exist. The Remedial Massage sign over the door will bring a Smile to your face. All girls are Japanese. Close to the M1, drop in on your next trip to ikea.

Massage was so good I ended up treating her to lunch. I just played with my food. Had a great conversation, will be back.

Blue-Marvel
30-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Where is this sorry?

puntingdelight
30-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Do they still offer a duo massage there? Last experience was a nice relaxing one. Only thing I dont like, is their wasn't a shower or sponge down

Nomad628
30-10-2014, 08:28 PM
They do! I've haven't tried it yet, am keen to though. Think it's $80 for the hour.

Lack of shower is a concern. I don't really like the wipe down using tissues. Doesn't do a fucken thing. I go in the afternoon on the way home, straight in the shower.

Taffpost
30-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Your topics crack me up Nomad.
"This land is your land
This land is WAT land
As long as it's a happy land
Then it will be MY land"

Haha

Vitality
30-10-2014, 10:17 PM
This place is a bit like Japan.... awesome !... but for some reason it doesn't get much of a mentioning on this forum...

Taffpost
30-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Always wanted to give it a punt.

Recommend I take it?

Vitality
30-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Always wanted to give it a punt.

Recommend I take it?

This place isn't for everyone... but if you appreciate something other than ordinary then I would recommend to you taking a punt, I have never been disappointed..

Nomad628
31-10-2014, 08:23 AM
Your topics crack me up Nomad.
"This land is your land
This land is WAT land
As long as it's a happy land
Then it will be MY land"

Haha

I like to drop hints without blatantly giving up the name and location. Keeps things interesting.

Always happy to answer PMs for the less intuitive.

Happy punting.

popeye96
31-10-2014, 10:11 AM
It's actually very easy to work out if you read the original post properly.

ps. google is your friend. ;)

JohnDoe74
01-11-2014, 06:51 PM

bigbob
01-11-2014, 10:14 PM
wear is this place

memememe
03-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Went there a long time ago. Hot girls who were all from the Gold Coast but not much action.

One ML said they don't do extra but there are condoms and AV's in the drawers

She said that's for clients to help them selves if they like

bigbob
03-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Went there a long time ago. Hot girls who were all from the Gold Coast but not much action.

One ML said they don't do extra but there are condoms and AV's in the drawers

She said that's for clients to help them selves if they like
been there shit massage keep you coverd

Nomad628
04-11-2014, 09:15 AM
been there shit massage keep you coverd

I was there yesterday. Wasn't covered! If you haven't been there in a while, give it a go. That's what I did. As always though YMMV.

RottenLittlePunt
05-11-2014, 10:20 AM
I dropped in here last night. The door was locked but I could see the TV screen on and a girl's handbag inside. While I was leaving 2 girls drive up and opened the shop, but it was too late for me. This shop still transports the girls as bookings are made? Anyone have the phone number they can PM me? I have a phone number from their old advert on Locanto but when i called last night it seemed to be switched off.

Vitality
05-11-2014, 11:28 AM
This shop offers home delivery massage one girl $60 hr plus $20 travel...

RottenLittlePunt
05-11-2014, 11:41 AM
This shop offers home delivery massage one girl $60 hr plus $20 travel...

I wonder if they are connected with the "outcall only" Japanese WLs you see on Locanto/Cracker.

Vitality
05-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Can't say for certain but I doubt it.. The mls who do the massages in the shop/s are the same ones that come to your place...

JohnDoe74
12-11-2014, 10:01 PM

popeye96
13-11-2014, 05:28 PM
It is the one across the road from the IGA apparently. 615A Logan Rd, Greenslopes, is the address. The place looks nothing like the other shop and the sign out front says Greenslopes Naturopathic Clinic. Can't comment on girls or service as I haven't been there, but this was the address given to me when I texted an enquiry to the number to the original shop mentioned here

hoodzy2000
14-11-2014, 12:52 PM
I've been there three times in the last couple of months. Twice I left very happy after an hour massage and a $30 tip. Massages were relaxing and a bit of teasing. The last time I went on Tuesday was enjoyable and thought I was in for another tip but unfortunately the lady informed me that she did not do tips and the other girls were all busy :-( however I will still go back. In my opinion good relaxing masages and generally leave very happy for a good tip.

Nomad628
14-11-2014, 03:50 PM
In a PM, Nomad mentioned that this shop runs another store in the Gold Coast and Greenslopes. I would love to know where the Greenslopes store is as the Japanese girls in the Springwood shop were lovely but he hasn't responded to my PM requests asking where. Does anyone know which shop it is? I have would imagine it isn't one of the two shops at Greenslopes as one is run by an ex Stanley St girl and is full of Koreans. The other I have read nothing good about on here or elsewhere. I went to the little shop across from the IGA and it had a Chinese girl who wasn't all that attractive so I am guessing it isn't that one either. Any other guesses or knowledge on this?

Hey JD, the naturopath clinic is the place to go. They generally only have 1 or 2 girls on. If there's a girl you particularly want, In the past I've requested her a couple of days in advance to be a greenslopes.

darkice
17-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Do we need to tip here? How does it work with having the 2 girls? 2 tips?

RottenLittlePunt
17-11-2014, 10:06 AM
Tried here on the weekend for the first time. Was a bit of an unusual experience for me.

First off, tried calling to make a booking and received an international dial tone, which would explain why they never answered.
Towel over mini-me and face on flip and girl sat down while massaging. No hints, no offer and I didn't ask, which was fine by me as I just wanted to suss the place out.

JohnDoe74
17-11-2014, 10:30 PM

JohnDoe74
17-11-2014, 10:32 PM

popeye96
18-11-2014, 06:31 PM
looks like the place on logan rd greenslopes is closed. I have driven past it about four times in the last week and aways shut. Texted the number for Springwood asking and got the impression it isn't opening again. Bit of a shame.

Out of interest, what time did you drive past, because I know they don't open until 10 or 10.30.

JohnDoe74
19-11-2014, 08:16 AM

Andreas
19-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Went to Wat land yesterday. Not a bad massage. ML wouldn't negotiate below $50 for tip. Won't be back.