PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Blair & Liz last day working in 107 Posh. Call 0469803288 to book them up!

CBD Posh
30-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Blair
20, size 6, cup size B, height 163cm, medium to long hair. Strong massage with fluent English. Good to be a company with. Always waiting to please every inch of you.
http://i58.tinypic.com/34qralz.jpg

Liz
23, Thai, size 6, cup size B, height 161cm, medium to long hair, honey skin. Complete strong massage with
fascinating service skill.
http://i61.tinypic.com/23wrupi.jpg

This will be the last day for them to work in our shop, pls call 80403919 to Brel them , if u haven't tried them yet~

CBD Posh
30-10-2014, 04:35 PM
There will be two new girls : 21 yo, Thai cutie Jenny, worked in Korea before.
Adela, 20 yo , from Taiwan ~ innocent baby~
Hope u all have a warm welcome for them~

garfield
30-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Blair
20, size 6, cup size B, height 163cm, medium to long hair. Strong massage with fluent English. Good to be a company with. Always waiting to please every inch of you.

Liz
23, Thai, size 6, cup size B, height 161cm, medium to long hair, honey skin. Complete strong massage with
fascinating service skill.

This will be the last day for them to work in our shop, pls call 80403919 to Brel them , if u haven't tried them yet~
Where is Blair going? Is she going to your friends shop?

I have to add that Blair has a very cute body and smooth skin. Touching her was a very nice feel.

CBD Posh
30-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Where is Blair going? Is she going to your friends shop?

I have to add that Blair has a very cute body and smooth skin. Touching her was a very nice feel.

But u also said she has been the wrong industry.,,
So I wouldn't recommend her to my frd

garfield
30-10-2014, 07:39 PM
But u also said she has been the wrong industry.,,
So I wouldn't recommend her to my frd

I was commenting on her body not attitude.

CBD Posh
30-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Haha u are such a pro...
Separate the body and attitude~
Most of the gals hav soft smoothly skin
Coz 'we are the youth, we are the champion~~~~~'
Such a nice song ~

garfield
30-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Haha u are such a pro...
Separate the body and attitude~
Most of the gals hav soft smoothly skin
Coz 'we are the youth, we are the champion~~~~~'
Such a nice song ~

Haha. There's a third dimension which is hard to detect. some girls may have the body, some may have the right mind and attitude.

But the one with the right soul will connect deep with your soul and capture your heart. Not many punters understand this!