PDA

View Full Version : Pocket rocket Nina....If you like teaching the girl...don't wait any longer :p

moving4ward
30-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Saw this picture from the roster woo! Nice rack.

Call the shop and confirm she is available. Pop up and saw her in person. She is so slim and tiny. Brothers like us can easily conclude the rack is enhanced. It looks quite good though.

Pay for half an hour. She is obviously very new to the job as the keeper had already told me that. so you have to tell her to do stuff which is not to my liking because I am very lazy, I like girls that knows exactly what to do. After a bit more play, she dom me up we fuck in a few different position. She is not bad in this part, very natural reaction.

Clean myself in the shower then head home a happy man.

Overall a satisfy experience. Those who like fresh feelings and don't mind enhance rack will surely like her, especially if you like to teach. If you want service then better stick with Yada or Lorane.

Also note that she had obviously been thought that she can as for tips for stuff like DFK and she is not shy at asking tips. If you don't feel like tipping, just say no.

paddington244
31-10-2014, 11:48 AM
:love::love::love:

paddington244
31-10-2014, 01:18 PM
:smile::smile::smile:

paddington244
01-11-2014, 12:16 PM
:love::love::love:

lonely heart
02-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Moving4ward
When you say pocket rocket, how small is she? I mean what size and height?

moving4ward
03-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Moving4ward
When you say pocket rocket, how small is she? I mean what size and height?

She is about 155cm may be a size5/6, enchanted C cup.