PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Sarah - so lovely that I saw her twice in 2 days

Biggerbanana
30-10-2014, 10:56 PM
As I said in my earlier AR on Jenny, I met Sarah in the entrance. She saw my embarrassing look and then teased me " You said you would come back to see me tomorrow, why did you see another Korean girl instead?" She then said " you must see me later. OK?" Being a man of words and in fact, I also like to see Sarah one more time as I would be flying out to S E Asia tomorrow for meeting for a week. I might as well have a longer and happy session in this shop. Hence I replied Sarah, "I would come back in 15min time for you". She was happy. Jason came out and confirmed my booking.

I went back to my car and used the time to do some work and check mails on my lap-top. I also tried to get some quick rest. After 15min, Jason came out and knocked on my car window to urge me to go inside the shop. He said Sarah got a few bookings after mine (he did not understand why a new girl got booking, with the shop not putting the roster on the forum today. He did not know that I wrote an AR on Sarah already. My AR link on Sarah below:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45577-Lovely-Sarah-busty-and-friendly-young-Korean-beauty)

Sarah was more horny today. I did not know whether it was because she was angry that I saw Jenny first instead of her, or because I kept my words and saw her consecutively for 2 days, so she was happy with me. She was new to the shop and did not have regular customers (that's understandable). She gave me stronger CBJ and longer time on cat-bath than yesterday and also a boobs body massage. Right after all these, without asking me, she sat on top of me and rode me hard and fast, non-stop for almost 10 min. She almost bent my big banana without even apologising. She said she wanted to punish me (she said this with lovely smiles and hence I knew that she was joking and playing tricks on me).

After she was tired, I took my revenge. She yelled out so loudly that outside, her moaning must be clearly audible. As I am not going to have good strong sex for the next week, I used all my remaining energy to punt her until I came. Coming 2 times in a short space of 1 hour in between must be too much for me.

When I left the room, Sarah had to hold my arms firmly as my legs were a bit weak. That made her give me more girl friend feeling. I just wish Sarah would work in this shop longer until I return, but she said she was not sure yet. Just wish.

Sextus
30-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Biggerbanana, your title was shortened on the AR page, and I thought it was going to say

Sarah - so lovely that I saw.....God.. :shout: