PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendations in or close to Ipswich

Juggler
31-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a half decent massage from nice lady and walk away smiling in the Ipswich area?

Mikey75
31-10-2014, 09:35 AM
There is a definite gap in the market towards the west side. There are a couple of 50 year old pork chops which I have done a walk from. I would be interested to know if anyone has found any talent.

Mike

onthesly42
31-10-2014, 10:35 AM
There is a definate lacking on this side of town for shop ML's. As far as private WL/ML, you have as much as anywhere else I guess, but qaulity of ladies may be on the more mature side.

My own experience is a couple of places in redbank plains, one at the plaza across from Coles and ask for the older lady, she gives a good massage and also can be persuaded to give a happy, but on the downside it's very cold and robotic and she spends her time looking out the crack in the curtain so her boss doesn't catch her which is fair enough I guess.

Second is Suzen massage, across from the pub near the train station in redbank plains. Until recently it was a young Malaysian girl who was flirty and wore short skirts and would climb all over you, but now the owner is back, I haven't managed to leave happy yet but there is indicators that I might if I hang in there. A little tackle tickle, some butt crack action and it's been increasing with each visit.
I was there the other day and she was wearing low cut top, after some tackle tickle I was sporting a semi on the flip, as she was doing my front I could see down her top to a fantastic set of tits and got a raging hard on, she gave a naughty look but that's as far as it went, also on the down side she says undies stay on and towel covered the whole time she also has her prices on a big banner but when it comes time to pay as you leave she has a small hand written price list where she jacks the price up for no undies or towel. I took this as a legit place trying to ward off the punters usual approaches to trying to get a legit place to give a happy, ie no undies and saying its to hot for a towel.
For my money it's just getting to hard and to expensive in Brissy to just get a decent massage and happy ending so I've all but given up these days.

RottenLittlePunt
31-10-2014, 11:03 AM
There is a definite gap in the market towards the west side. There are a couple of 50 year old pork chops which I have done a walk from. I would be interested to know if anyone has found any talent.

Mike

Kind of ironic. Ipswich has always had the reputation of being the easiest place to get a HJ, just not in a massage shop. :slobber:

Rodgersodger
31-10-2014, 02:42 PM
The problem out that way is lack of Asian students as there is fuck all for them to do..

popeye96
31-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Maybe see if there is a local paper for the Springfield area, because they have a uni out there. Might give you a couple of options.

Mikey75
31-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Thank you for the helpful advice gents. I will have a look and report back if I find anything worthwhile. Mike

Nomad628
31-10-2014, 04:32 PM
There is a banshee that works out of Springfield. She advertises on locanto...stay well away my friend!

Juggler
31-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Kind of ironic. Ipswich has always had the reputation of being the easiest place to get a HJ, just not in a massage shop. :slobber:

Does not have to be a shop I will be happy to hang off a building with one arm if I get a half decent massage and leave happy

Juggler
31-10-2014, 05:49 PM
There is a banshee that works out of Springfield. She advertises on locanto...stay well away my friend!

I want go near Locanto tried so far been just messed around ripped off once and ended up seeing to myself once mainly to get the hell out of there and yes I know I should of walked and saved the money but was thinking with the wrong head ;)

Juggler
31-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Maybe see if there is a local paper for the Springfield area, because they have a uni out there. Might give you a couple of options.

Thanks I will try looking around there

Rodgersodger
31-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Believe me I grew up that area and visit my parents every few weeks it's dead!!!! Was a good private girl on a side st of Alice st in goodna she was real good !!!!! Not sure if still going or not...

Juggler
01-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Believe me I grew up that area and visit my parents every few weeks it's dead!!!! Was a good private girl on a side st of Alice st in goodna she was real good !!!!! Not sure if still going or not...

I have picked that up I miss England was illegal there but overlooked and easy to know you would get what you paid for

randy84
05-11-2014, 05:49 AM
I have picked that up I miss England was illegal there but overlooked and easy to know you would get what you paid for

Mate if u like thai ull love the one at redbank plains.size 6 with great big titts tan skin. Great fuck too

wally2
05-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Mate if u like thai ull love the one at redbank plains.size 6 with great big titts tan skin. Great fuck too

Hey Randy any more details on this contact? Thanks

thaifever
05-11-2014, 10:02 AM
interested in thai at Goodna-does she advertise anywhere or can you pm contact details
Thanks

randy84
05-11-2014, 01:39 PM
interested in thai at Goodna-does she advertise anywhere or can you pm contact details
Thanks

Here boys fuck her hard 0497379854 let me know how it goes

Juggler
05-11-2014, 07:08 PM

Thanks Randy I will try and get to see her the over the next few days had seen her ad but had not rang as I got stung by 2 women I tried from the local ads.

As far as do I like Thia I do not care where they are from ;) I l just like women prefer younger and petite but from anywhere is good

Juggler
05-11-2014, 08:49 PM

went to see here for a massage rating 7.5/10 which may not seem fantastic but as my top in Ipswich was 2/10 in the last year a great improvement. Sadly she is leaving Ipswich Friday as it has not been good for her here.

A mini review

Price $70 for 30 minute massage

I would say the pic in the ad is of her I am terrible at guessing ages, especially for Asians, would say around 30 skin is nice and soft and few rolls around middle damn nice tits though loved playing with them.

Massage was by far the softest I have ever had was going to ask for it to be harder but actually did enjoy it and pretty sure she would of oblige with being firmer if I had of asked and she earned her money with me.

Time was maybe on a tad on the short time but definitely not rushed out of the door spent a lot of time trying to explain how she could put a post on here language barrier was a little of a problem and she got a call for a booking so I left without explaining if the call had not come I would of likely been there still.

she was talkative English was pretty good but not excellent talked mainly about why she is leaving Ipswich reason she has been messed about a lot here and a lot of men calling for a service she will not and should not provide. It is a shame she is leaving because I would go back for sure.

My score

Lady 9/10 very pleasant lady
Looks 7/10 older than what I like but for me pretty still
Massage 6/10 softer than I am use to but did not really care
Overall 7.5/10 I left happy and would 100% return shame she is leaving.

Not sure how that is as a review please comment anything I got wrong but remember it is my first time so be a little kind :) jk be as harsh as you want I am a big boy and can take it

Juggler
05-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Just wanted to add she is leaving Friday morning so tomorrow is the last day in Ipswich. If anyone goes please mention Aus99 been in contact with her love to be able to convince her to come back, to Ipswich, and feel free to mention my name Tony and say I said hi and tell her to call me when she wants a hand :)

wunderboy
19-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Anyone has any more Intel for this part of town?