PDA

View Full Version : Sophia, 24 yr Korean Pop Princess, D Cup Sydney CBD @ 0435 948 278

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : PWL

Date of Visit : 31/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sophia6.com

Hours of Business : by appointment, daily after 11am

Rates :

Full Service
$120.00/30mins
$220.00/60mins
Out Call
$280.00/60mims

Size/shape : Petite size 6, very slim build but not skinny, beautiful long waive hair, D Cups and cute butt, fully shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean Pop Princess

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, GFE and some massage afterwards

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I am usually not a FS guy, let alone private in calls, but of course, it's a matter of match the price tag to the girl, and for Sophia, she has the yummy body that I like and a price I can afford, @$120/30 min, it's the same as the hourly rate at Silver Fox and only $5/$10 more than most shops !! And after a few reviews from some of the trusted brothers. what the hell am I waiting for ??

So made the booking and got the address which is along Sussex Street behind Townhall so it is really convenient. Got to the building and called again, Sophia gave me the unit number, buzzed her downstairs and was let in then proceeded to the apartment.

I must say, I was a bit nervous for this rather not new but rare experience, in Sydney, I think I had only tried Milo at the 5 Star Penthouse, and Mimi at her Burwood apartment (but I have already known Milo and Mimi very well when I got to the private venue) and one time with Bluemoon - and on that occasion Sammi was meeting me downstairs with the WL. Oh, and one more time at Perth. and of course plenty of times in Hong Kong but that's a different world !

So to arrive at a private apartment in Sydney and meeting a WL for the very first time, this is my virgin punt .................lol

The door opened and a petite body frame appeared behind the door, firstly only a cute and pretty face, after we smile to each other, she reveals the rest of her body which was in a bikini !! my eye sight immediately zoom in and lock in to a certain anatomy on this young lady's body, wow. those tits look bigger and bustier than I had imagined and the biggest box has been ticked !!

Sophia showed me inside, it's a pretty new and spacious apartment, as per other brother's earlier review, the apartment is pretty empty, a small fridge with a fortune cat waiving all the time - more fortunate to Sophia right now, all of my $120 for the 30 min session. Sophia took me inside the bedroom, good size, a queen bed and a small standing mirror in the corner. there are sliding door wardrobe - unfortunately it is not mirror, just frosted glass. I got undressed and went to the bathroom for a shower, the bench was full of make ups and girlie stuff, still quite clean and presentable. shower is good, with handheld, would be great if Sophia would be taking the shower with me, but hey, at that price, I think I can't really expect a full on 5 Star services.

After the shower, we were both sitting on the bed. there is a fresh half bed sheet on the bed, curtain fully closed and just a bit of mood lights, perfect. Sophia was still in her bikini, sitting right next to me, I can still smell the shampoo on her hair, Sophia is not a stunning beauty but she wont be out of place if you see her in one of those K-Pop MTV - maybe a a touch short, but her style is trendy and definitely giving me plenty of little girl friend feel - for a dirty old man..................haha

So it was actually Sophia who break the ice by kissing me on the face and she put her arms around my neck, I immediately reacted by holding her close to me so that I could have my first feel on those boobs - chest to chest - feels soft and natural, my hands reach around to try to unzip her, gee, I can see how out dated I am, there is no zip!! it was tied up, so I have to undo the ties..............lol , once the bikini top came off I turned Sophia around so that my hands can cup her breasts, right there, I wish there was a mirror, but I have to make do with just a thorough examination by hands. Again, while the hand feel was good and soft, and the body of the breasts substantial, there was just a slight doubt of naturalness in them, I can't feel any implant, but I just don't know, may be there are new Korean technology in breasts enhancement that I have no idea. They just don't feel the absolute all natural way as some of my favourite big tits from Sophie, Mia & Mia, Rebecca, Vicky and co.

And I even asked Sophia if they are all real, she looked at me with a confused and funny look and said: of course they are all real - OK then, good enough for me !

So after the few minutes of tits play which also including me sucking and licking the nipples, and bury my head in between, I lay back down on the bed face up and let Sophia commence her services .............

Sophia started by kissing my chest and nipples lightly and dropped all her hairs on me and that was good and ticklish, again, I wish there is a mirror in the ceiling !! another 5 Star features..............lol

Sophia makes her way down to my groin area, licked around the area a bit, then the balls, then the cock, which by then was already rock hard ! she holds me up, gave the helmet a few licks and put the whole head inside her mouth ! she was between my legs at this time, and her hair was getting in the way a bit so Sophia used one hand to hold her hair back and the other hand holding me up so that she can give me the up and down sucking. Not quite a full on deep throat, but she took most of me in. How is Sophia's BBBJ ? I think a pass mark is appropriate, it was good without being mind blowing, put it this way, if she continue to BBBJ me just like that, she probably can't make me cum unless I really wanted to ................

So I just lay there and enjoy the BJ from this young lady for a while and then I realised that I can't touch her because she was down there between my legs! so, I pad her on the back and signal Sophia to come closer to me - at this point, the undie bikini is still there, it doesn't bother me as I am sure it will come off eventually ................lol

The new position is Sophia laying next to me, resting her head on me tummy, still one hand holding my cock and the other hand holding her hairs, but because she is right next to me, I can caress her breasts and I am happy with this position and the services and plays that I am getting. So another 2-3 min of the BBBJ and tits play like that and then Sophia looked up and asked, you want some more suck or sex now ?

I said, I am ok, up to you !

So Sophia got up, took off the last piece of garment, took out a condom and roll it down on my cock, got a bit of lube on her pussy and the rest of the lube on my cock head, it was a bit over lubricated in my book, little that I know I'll need all of those lubes.............haha - had a quick look at Sophia's love hole, which is fully shaven and she come back and sitting on my tummy: me on top ok, she asked ? yes please, then Sophia hold up my cock and tried to ease herself down to me.

It's didn't work !

Can't get it in !

Not pointing at the right angle ?

Or she is too tight !!

Probably all of the above. I was afraid that I might lose my erection if I let Sophia mucking around for too long, so my hand reach down and hold my cock, rub it against Sophia's pussy, while I can't see, I could feel that I might have made contact with the opening, so I put it in a little bit, a bit of painful look appeared on Sophia's face and she made some noise, I thought, you are kidding me right? I am only small, I can't be hurting you, anyway, the gentleman that I am, I was only trying to advance very slowly, just a little bit at a time, as I feel that half of my cock are now inside Sophia so I let go of my own hand, I pull it back out a little, then pushed it back in to the same depth before, that was good, no noise and no resistance, so I pull it out a little again, and this time I pushed in ALL IN !!

Sophia was fine with that and she smiles to me when I said: you are very tight !!

I think Sophia is trying to take charge as her moved her legs to the front while still connect with my cock and once she is in position, she start to ride me ups and downs. She is still very tight but the lube must be working by then and she was able to ride smoothly for a minute or so, and she stopped for a rest, is that all she got? I asked myself, but I don't really like this position as I can't touch her, her legs are between us, so I pushed her legs back down and behind and pull her upper body towards me so that her big tits are rubbing on my chest, my hands are now holding her butt, she lean forward a little so her bottom and my hips had a bit of room to move so that I could give her a bit of pounding from below, she was still tight and I can't pound freely so I had to slow right down to like slow motions: Ins, and outs, Ins and outs.

My head was thinking, how do I want to cum today, or should I say where do I want to cum on her body. Usually for any busty girl, FS or RnT, I usually like to finish my session with tits fuck and cum on tits, but I have had plenty of big tits but rarely such a young and tight pussy, so I decided I should cum inside her. And which position ? she on top is good for grabbing the tits, but I really like to try doggy, banging those tight little butt from behind must be a sight to be behold, again, why is there no fucking mirror !!

Anyway, doggy style it is, so I padded Sophia's butt and said let's change, she tried to lay on the bed thinking I want to be on top, so I pulled her up, turned her around and pushed her down, now she knows what I wanted, and she raised her butt for me, I know she is tight so I spread her legs apart a little, rubbed my cock on her pussy a little, which now looks quite wet, not sure by herself or from the lube, so I proceed slowly, gently and with cautions!, this time it was easier than before and while I can't see her face, but she made no noise, so must be OK, once I go all in, I started giving Sophia some real pounding from behind, I know I don't last very long, so no perseverance there, my hands holding Sophia's love handles from both sides and going as hard as I could, once again, I wish I could watching myself in action in doing this in the mirror !

As I am getting close, I lean forward and have one handing grabbing Sophia's left breasts, my right hand still holding her body steady and then one, two, four !! I cum and gave her everything I got inside her.

As I slowed down to just very gently rubbing between my pelvis and Sophia's ass, her hand reach down to hold the ring of the dom and detach herself from me, the usual cleaning up and I was just resting and catching my breathe, that was some fuck !!

Rather than leaving and heading to the shower, Sophia lay back down on the table next to me, resting her head on my chest, and about 10 seconds later, she raised my left arm put it over her and rested on her body, now I could be touching or caressing her if I wanted to, but I was too tired, so the whole world was standing still around us and we could feel and hear each other's heart beating !

Wow, that's one of the best after sex feeling I have in don't know how long, and it came from a young 24 year old Korean girl which 20+ minutes ago was a total stranger, wow, that's punting at it's absolute best, that's what WAGs feeling is all about man !!

I was enjoying the body warmth from Sophia, hand on her shoulder and back which by now has just a hint of sweaty, it's good to be a man !! and the beauty is, this feeling I can afford to have, she doesn't cost an arm and a leg, at $120 for 30 min, I can do this every week !!

My eyes was starring to the white ceiling, gee, I wish there is a ceiling mirror - sorry, I can't help it, the visual stimulations from the wall mirror and ceiling mirror just make the sexual experiences that little bit more erotic !!

I thought we were just gonna be like that until time, which should be just about now, but no, little Sophia looks up and asked, would you like a massage ? sure, are there still time ? yes, just a few minutes, where do you want me to massage you? a head massage would be the best finished, but as I still have to go back to work, so I can't have messy hair, so I sit up and let Sophia massage my shoulder. Now, Sophia is lovely girl and a very good fuck but massage is not one of her strength, but full credit to her for trying, and she tried with all the strength she had, I could tell, the 2 minutes massage she gave me probably consumed more efforts from her than the entire session!

By the way, there is no clock inside the room, and Sophia left her smart phone outside in the kitchen bench, it rang once while I was there and it went straight to voice mail or something and then right at the end, it sounds a signal, that must be time, so I got up to have a quick shower while Sophia tidy up the bed and the room.

when I came back to put my clothes on, I ask Sophia how long she has been in Sydney, only a month, I think she must be getting some professional assistance, to get to Sydney for such a short time, and already has an apartment set up ready to do business, became a private girl advertiser in the forum and set up her own website, that's pretty impressive. But then again we should just listen and believe, the most important thing is, the girl is young and pretty, body is great and services are good, central location, apartment is clean and comfy and the price is affordable, really ticking ALL the boxes.

Highly recommended and I'll be back for sure !!

The photos below can be seen in Sophia's webpage in their full sets:

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99303999_20141019195301_photo1_2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo2-11.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2584.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2580.jpg

Travelmate
02-11-2014, 08:32 AM
well done!! Ahlungor!
good punt.
let me buy the beer and you tell me more.
....and my stories too.... of course

birch
03-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Ha, you succumbed at last AH! I was wondering whether the temptation would grow too strong!

Now I wonder if she mentioned anything about her friend to you??

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2014, 08:33 AM
well done!! Ahlungor!
good punt.
let me buy the beer and you tell me more.
....and my stories too.... of course

Haha brother Mate,

I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell - highlighted by the fact that you were off the scene for so long and Coco said you haven't been bringing any friends to Stanmore for a long time, may be you should now !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Ha, you succumbed at last AH! I was wondering whether the temptation would grow too strong!

Now I wonder if she mentioned anything about her friend to you??

Yeah, I think Sophia is a great little success story!

I am sure she has been professionally set up though!

The location, the apartment, the price range, the girl, the photos , advertising in the forum , the services and those tits !

Like !

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2014, 08:39 AM
And nothing about any girl friend !

Well, the apartment has two bed rooms, I am sure it can be better utilized !

If you know something please share !

Cheers

simonsays
06-11-2014, 07:30 AM
And nothing about any girl friend !

Well, the apartment has two bed rooms, I am sure it can be better utilized !

If you know something please share !

Cheers

Unless I totally blacked out, Im pretty sure its only a one-bedder Bro Ahlungor....I walked around the place inside a few times

Mad Punter
06-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the detailed report.

birch
07-11-2014, 11:48 AM
It's definitely a two bedder. I used to see another girl in the next door apartment - but one floor up - mirror image apartment. Behind the glass sliding door is another room big enough for a double bed.

Sophia has twice mentioned to me she has a friend who is interested. I intend to continue that thread of our conversation at the next opportunity.

mask
07-11-2014, 12:46 PM
I don't think she's 24 though. More like early 30s. And those boobs are fake – the implants are on the back side of the muscles. Hahaha.. quite neat.

wow must have been very well done tit job...even the tit master AHLUNGOR, couldn't confirm.

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Unless I totally blacked out, Im pretty sure its only a one-bedder Bro Ahlungor....I walked around the place inside a few times

As you enter the apartment, there are some glass/timber panels on your left hand side, if you open the sliding door, it's another bedroom inside, not a big room, but big rough to make that a second FS bedroom - there was nothing there at the moment.

Cheers

The Captain
12-11-2014, 10:40 PM
at the risk of sounding like someone's mum, don't you worry about getting BBBJs?

What if, on the odd chance, the WL has syphilis, and you give it to your wife/gf?

How would you ever explain your way out of it??

blitz
13-11-2014, 10:45 PM
at the risk of sounding like someone's mum, don't you worry about getting BBBJs?

What if, on the odd chance, the WL has syphilis, and you give it to your wife/gf?

nope

three words...deny, deny, deny

The Captain
15-11-2014, 12:17 AM
How can you deny an STD?

AHLUNGOR
21-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Lovely Sophia has just posted a new set of sexy photos !!

Oh my fucking whatever !

That's her most revealing shots yet - bloody hell so fuckable !!

It's time to return and fuck those tits !!

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Elegant1.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Elegant2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Elegant3.jpg

brash
22-11-2014, 12:42 PM
This girl must be getting very popular. Hopefully the second room will be put to use also... Could be a good spot for doubles seemingly

ouch
22-11-2014, 05:53 PM
yup that dress is a winner folds up and down with consummate ease ;)

alancar
22-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Lovely Sophia has just posted a new set of sexy photos !!

Oh my fucking whatever !

That's her most revealing shots yet - bloody hell so fuckable !!

It's time to return and fuck those tits !!

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Elegant1.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Elegant2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Elegant3.jpg

You get all of these for just $120 for 30 mins. It is a bargain! In some shops, you only get rnt and no showers!

agarcia12345
27-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Love the last few pics, great review there!

Sexmonster
28-11-2014, 12:22 AM
I've always been skeptical about these private setups...

Theres that massive potential awkwardness if you do not like the girl upon arrival or she is not what it seems.

How would you rate her face? her body looks great. But I'm abit of a face guy too.

Keen to go check it out but do not want to offend her if I dont like what I see...

I see heaps of these type of private girls advertising on Wechat but have been skeptical.

tarl1975
28-11-2014, 01:06 AM
I think this is the closest I can find. Just imagine this girl - a little bit more mature and a rounder face. By the way, I saw the girl, but since there have been reviews already. I thought there is no point in me putting in another review.

The choice was Sophia or a MOC girl. I chose Sophia and had a great time. Will probably visit MOC in the future, but not yet...

ouch
07-12-2014, 11:38 AM
well sexmonster those body pics are her she has an attractive face to boot.

alancar
07-12-2014, 12:32 PM
well sexmonster those body pics are her she has an attractive face to boot.

Is she the best korean wl/ml in Sydney at the moment?

ouch
07-12-2014, 01:10 PM
well her and sue who works at choon and qvb but sue is massage and quality part 2 no sex. all my other forays back into korean girls has been all kps and i am not a fan at all of that .Sophia i am big fan ,she is awesome :)

Sexmonster
11-12-2014, 12:33 AM
shes kinda hard to get a hold of... so have been visiting ginza instead. Hope to be able to have a session with Sophia soon though...

bangers
11-12-2014, 09:39 AM
Is she the best korean wl/ml in Sydney at the moment?

she is not Korean, but Chinese as described on the link below.

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getPaidPrivateProfile.pl?productId=3039&shopId=2497

a punter mentioned he saw her and tested her Korean speaking skills but she didn't respond.
Tits are enhanced as mentioned in this post.
Anyways, if you had a good times who cares right?

PowWoow
15-12-2014, 02:32 AM
any clue if she is still active ... tried the number a few time but no luck

Sophia6
15-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Yes I'm still here, sorry sometimes busy:smile:

ouch
21-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Boobs enhanced? I don't think so. No scars u can't feel them boobs not hard. Well I can't feel the inserts. and as it stands don't really care. Awesome girl great service.

Indiglo
30-12-2014, 01:23 PM
altough shes not korean, her service is outstanding.
shes very pretty and sexy

John4
30-12-2014, 03:58 PM
I've spent nearly $700-$800 on her, forgot the exact amount, since the convenient location. But to be honest, I give 90/100 at this stage due to the fact that she gives me 90/100 satisfaction. I don't know if it's only me, she doesn't give me CIM :cry: or shower together. Although I didn't ask for the shower, it'd be nice if she could initailise an offer.

Anyway, she's definitely a good buddy with nice chat and personality that I also bought her breakfast one time. :)

I'm married and a father of two. But just can't resist her seduction lol. I don't usually give people or things high mark but she's one of a kind. I'll see her again when there's opportunity even tho she's not 100%.

Happy new year! ~~ :spook:

babelx
07-01-2015, 09:46 AM
I've always been skeptical about these private setups...

Theres that massive potential awkwardness if you do not like the girl upon arrival or she is not what it seems.

How would you rate her face? her body looks great. But I'm abit of a face guy too.

Keen to go check it out but do not want to offend her if I dont like what I see...

I see heaps of these type of private girls advertising on Wechat but have been skeptical.

You are right to be skeptical. I have walked out of many private situations even after going to the room and discussing business with wl. Sometimes they advertise things and they don't match. I usually walk out if the pictures don't match the person. Just last week I walked out twice.

There are some Eastern European girls in sydney who advertise with heavily photoshopped pictures. Some are true and some are not. Some have the head photoshopped to a hot body. You just need to be thinking with the right head so to speak.... :)

hardbanger
07-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Had a pleasure meeting her just before Xmas last year.

She was so sweet and friendly and sexy at the same time. Her tits were so amazing and nice to play with.

Please be nice to her, treat her well.

She gave me a small present on the way out. Such a nice touch :)

kandid
03-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Had a pleasure meeting her just before Xmas last year.

She was so sweet and friendly and sexy at the same time. Her tits were so amazing and nice to play with.

Please be nice to her, treat her well.

She gave me a small present on the way out. Such a nice touch :)
Well, this is my first post so please don't be harsh brothers.

Having been reading your reviews I just had to check it out.
I must say the girl that devices me at sophie6 was nice. She was a large and solid girl, belts of lard are soft and cushty for those who are into bigger girls. I'm not.

Anyroad, the lounge room was clean and fragrant. There was a panel at the end of the room with something sitting behind it watching telly.

The girl was sweet enough and valiantly attempted to take me to a bedroom. But alas, the unkind gorgon, the gargoyle of fine manners barked at her and she took me into what I can only describe as a linen wardrobe transformed into service room.

It was hot sweaty encounter. With respect, the girl did not smell nice and it was hard to come

Sophia6
04-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Well, this is my first post so please don't be harsh brothers.

Having been reading your reviews I just had to check it out.
I must say the girl that devices me at sophie6 was nice. She was a large and solid girl, belts of lard are soft and cushty for those who are into bigger girls. I'm not.

Anyroad, the lounge room was clean and fragrant. There was a panel at the end of the room with something sitting behind it watching telly.

The girl was sweet enough and valiantly attempted to take me to a bedroom. But alas, the unkind gorgon, the gargoyle of fine manners barked at her and she took me into what I can only describe as a linen wardrobe transformed into service room.

It was hot sweaty encounter. With respect, the girl did not smell nice and it was hard to come

Hi candid, thanks for coming.
Because recently is really cold and lots of customers ask me to turn off air conditioner, so I keep it turned off. If you need it just let me know I can turn on for you.
I take shower frequently and use skin care products. I don't have bad smell, aggrieved :cry:

Alexlim
05-02-2015, 12:47 AM
Not far from my place... :) I may go to see you soon

wallyhead
06-02-2015, 11:16 PM
This girl is quite nice - definitely in her 30's - maybe mid upwards - good value at 250 hour when I saw her - Haven't returned though

Alexlim
08-02-2015, 01:04 PM
After I had long journey, I found my destiny. You are not tiny as my good old day spicy kid Chilli but you are my sweet Chilli.

pussymagnet
02-03-2015, 05:53 PM

pussymagnet
02-03-2015, 05:56 PM

Sophia6
03-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Yes darling I am still working, please come

asianlover1314
11-03-2015, 11:51 PM
saw sophia a week ago and she is very friendly, warm and provide GFE feeling. She wore her "pure" outfit - looks so sexy. She has a nice body - small and tight, curves at the right places, big boobs, and a very tight pussy. She is not a clock watcher. I would say great time spent with her. Will def try to book her again.

4some
14-03-2015, 08:16 AM
When you saw her, could you smell her smokers breath or taste it when DFKing? Earlier review said she did, so wanted to know if the problem has gone. If the problem's gone I'm thinking about booking her.

asianlover1314
15-03-2015, 10:43 AM
When you saw her, could you smell her smokers breath or taste it when DFKing? Earlier review said she did, so wanted to know if the problem has gone. If the problem's gone I'm thinking about booking her.

Hey 4Some I am not sure if its under control. she did used listerine to rinse her mouth before starting the session. there was a slight ciggy smell, but didnt bother me much. Hope that helps.

goodtime
15-03-2015, 04:13 PM
thanks for the report

AHLUNGOR
19-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Hey 4Some I am not sure if its under control. she did used listerine to rinse her mouth before starting the session. there was a slight ciggy smell, but didnt bother me much. Hope that helps.

Well. I don't DFK any WL, so it doesn't bother me, and my little dick won't care if the mouth sucking it is smoking or not .............lol

4some
19-03-2015, 08:47 PM

thanks for letting me know

John Henry
04-06-2015, 12:38 PM

Yes that's one of the risk to be braced for total pleasure.

sydneyasiansider
06-06-2015, 11:18 PM
the website seems to redirect to somewhere completely different, im planning to go sometime before my shift

Raybo
12-06-2015, 03:12 PM
I think Sophia is now on the Gold Coast

Alexson
25-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Does anybody know where is sophia?
Coz i will go to sydney near soon, really want to try her :love:

garfield
25-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Does anybody know where is sophia?
Coz i will go to sydney near soon, really want to try her :love:

Christine123 is the in one now, maybe you want to give that a try instead.

JimmyBoy22
13-05-2016, 01:50 PM
I went to Choon earlier today. A terrible experience. Don't go there!
I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police.

Mclovin69
16-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Any update on this private girl?

Allen Zhan
19-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sophia6.com
This link cannot be accessed

Mclovin69
21-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Based on the AR, Mr Zhang you are late to the party.

Tcopaspro
24-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Ah seems like a good girl. too bad i am way too late