PDA

View Full Version : General talk Management changes generally screw a good business but improve a poor one ?

local
01-11-2014, 12:17 AM
I have noticed that as per the title, this is generally the case with small type business.

I even noticed the same with sell my own previous businesses that the new folks generally will not follow advice and screw up.

In my own case I have bought back twice different businesses I created then sold, as I was able to rebuild them in a short period and then find a more suitable buyer.

So watch here I see the same in the businesses here.... some you don't even notice the change but others are a real screw up.

What I do find strange is how some businesses including advertisers here are bought to extend a business from a different area and reports on those businesses drop off (eg: on my posting page I see 36 Buckingham dual advert with 104 Roseville, when was the last time for a review from either of those ?

Actually thinking about it now, we never see reviews from many of the advertisers here.... why ?

Now one I noticed (244) previously advertised a new to industry girl, we saw one review of her and nothing else, mind you the review indicated that the girl was actually a raw recruit to the industry... I cant find the thread, I wonder what ever happened to her ?

My own quest is to find a reasonably priced true NURU service (doesn't need to be fs) using real nuru gel located here in Sydney. The first giveaway for any business that they are full of it is to offer the service on a table...

So keeping up with different management changes is not only the name changes, but just management changes... maybe we should have a "changling" topic ?

ok, Just a few rants and raves from an old bugga....