PDA

View Full Version : BABYLON review

WHITEDUDE
01-11-2014, 05:58 PM
hey Bros, I went to test out Babylon today. I love the saunas, they should have a girl in the sauna room to massage us would be better.

I was shown the lounge area, there was so many dudes there. There was 2 big TV's one for the races and the otehr in chinese? how do they expect us to watch chinese tv? Anyway the girl asked me who I wanted, I said emma, she said needs the number, I told her I dont know, she then asked if korean or chinese, I said I dont know I think korean. The other dudes in the room were looking at me as if i was an idiot. She said sshe would ask, she came back & siad she doesnt work until 6pm. So Boss King can you tell me her number, thankss bro. They girl told me she will get a good girl that does "good massage"

I was led into the room. The girl was very polite, a honey. He asked me if I wanted body to body I assked how much, she siad $188, I couldnt resist she was hot. she told me to remove my pants too and lie head down. She have me a great massage, it was so strong I told her its a bit hard. Towards the end she told me to turn over she started to slide her boobs over my chest & cock, my cock went hard as a rock. I didnt know what she was gonna do next. She got some oily stuff and lubed my cock, after 3 mins I was gonna blow, but then she stopped & got off wiped her hands, I said to mysleff WTF, I havent even cum yet! To my surprise she was taking a condom out of the wrapper, I was thinking to myself it must include a fuck! she put on the dom & started to suck, but she didnt have any experience, it was the worst blow job ever. I told her to suck it hard like her massage. She tried but was too slow, ater 5 mins she stopped and started doing mouth excercises. I asked her what she is doing, she said she was sore lol :shout: She then asked me if I will come soon, I told her I dont know, but I asked her if we can fuck. She said NO!, I asked her if it costs extra, she siad she doenst do it. :fire: I didnt want to pay extra anyway, cause $188 is a lot for me, but I havent gone out for a while. Without asking she pulled off the condom (thought she was gonna give me a BBBJ lol), then said she will give me a hand job. She was pulling then stoped changed hands, I went put my arm around her waste and she moved away WTF. Anyway I blew I have seen myself shoot cum in the air so high lol.

So rating bros
BTW her number is 6, forgot her name her engish wasn't too good, she said she was chinese
Body - 8
Boobs - A
Face - 9
CBJ - 2
Talkative - 0
Massage - 9
whould I see her again? maybe for massage only not for CBJ

The palce
Clean - 9
Saunas - 9 (they have 2 types)
Towels - clean
Room - 8
Lounge area - 6, they should put on engish chanels for us white bros
drinks - worst coke I ever, suprised how bad it was because they had a postmix machine
Would I go back? Yes when I have more money, but not all the time cause ist a bit over my budget

the_boss_king
01-11-2014, 08:20 PM
you shoulda asked for a shake, there shakes aint bad lol

CunningLinguist
01-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Doesn't sound like good value to me!

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Doesn't sound like good value to me!

It's a good venue for business entertainment like treating a client !

Or if money is no object and you have the luxury of time, you can use all the facilities and spend half a day there:

Shower , sauna, steam room, hot and cold water pool, relax in the lounge room, watch a game of footy or have a punt of the horses while someone giving you a foot massage !

Coffee tea and juices are all free, when you are ready, have you massage and RnT , if you are regular, you would know which mls are good or who have the big tits !

Once again , it's not cheap but it's a life style - not a place for quickie !!

Cheers

Ps. When I was a gambler I used to go there regularly - easy money !!

Travelmate
02-11-2014, 08:40 AM
I went there 2 weeks ago...
everything same of course like the past 10 years ...
price only go up $10 in the last 10 years..
normally I went for Korean only
and easily make few girl friends and meet outside shop...
I only go if I have 2 hours or more.

ouch
02-11-2014, 01:25 PM
isnt it up close to 20 i used to go there it 170 odd now almost 190 ? i used to frequent there in days of yore when bbbj was part of service . then prices went up services went down. not so great any more. though like travelmate id only go for several hours i love spa sauna steam room. but very seldom now. i mostly went for korean had a couple chinese girls one was unbelievable other one was lets just say massage was good. i wonder if kevin is still there

kyo6
04-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Guys if you go to Babylon you must only go for the korean girls
same service like in midas or mystique

yeah use to be $180 for many many many years just when up by 10 which is fair for a 1hr and 15min service :P
Good strong massage
CBJ
Most girls let you touch them (light fingering, tit squeeze, nipple suck, etc) all depend on the girl you pick :P
Handjob or jap style cowgirl hand fuck lol, the rare few will let you dry rub between the legs (simulated fuking)

But its a great place to go with friends to hang out at sauna/spa
This place feels like the old days of gangster/triad shit hahaha

Too bad does not come with sex like in HK - standard

garfield
04-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Guys if you go to Babylon you must only go for the korean girls
same service like in midas or mystique

yeah use to be $180 for many many many years just when up by 10 which is fair for a 1hr and 15min service :P
Good strong massage
CBJ
Most girls let you touch them (light fingering, tit squeeze, nipple suck, etc) all depend on the girl you pick :P
Handjob or jap style cowgirl hand fuck lol, the rare few will let you dry rub between the legs (simulated fuking)

But its a great place to go with friends to hang out at sauna/spa
This place feels like the old days of gangster/triad shit hahaha

Too bad does not come with sex like in HK - standard

You can still ask for girls who does FS but isn't that common now and price is different and mostly won't get korean girls.

the_boss_king
05-11-2014, 05:46 PM
you gotta ask for korean girls.

if i remember correctly chinese girls were cheaper.

Also price is 188.