PDA

View Full Version : General talk Melbourne cup rewards

WHITEDUDE
01-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey bros anyone got some good punting tips for next Tuesday?

Some shops should have a sweep stake for us forum bros and put some our names in a hat, then reward us with a free fuck if we win , or 50% off lol

Travelmate
02-11-2014, 08:18 AM
Normally I did not rely any big win on melbourne cup.
My reason is simple
Normal small punter like me like winning regardless big race or small race.
easier for me to win in smaller races with less unpredictable events. e.g. 8 horses in Randwick compare with 24 horses in Flemington.
in a 24 horses race, it is harder to work things out and not the best horse can always win

Big race only for owners, and the atmosphere of course is great

Travelmate
02-11-2014, 08:19 AM
but like to go for a good fuck if I can win big money with you.. Mr Whitedude

AHLUNGOR
02-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Normally I did not rely any big win on melbourne cup.
My reason is simple
Normal small punter like me like winning regardless big race or small race.
easier for me to win in smaller races with less unpredictable events. e.g. 8 horses in Randwick compare with 24 horses in Flemington.
in a 24 horses race, it is harder to work things out and not the best horse can always win

Big race only for owners, and the atmosphere of course is great

I think for big bets punters like yourself, it's a lot easier to win money in small races !

But for smaller bets punters the big racing carnivals provide opportunities and value! My biggest ever win in horse racing was in the Caulfield Cup in 2006 with 18 horses ! The trifecta paid $20,000 ! Tawqeet, Aqua D'Amore and Delta Blue !

And every year the Melbourne Cup trifecta usually pay very well, picking the places getter , well, that's the big question !

Got to get the paper to study the form now........haha