PDA

View Full Version : General talk wl taking drugs

bigcu20
01-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Had a session with a girl a few weeks back was really shocked when she took out a pipe and started smoking ice she did ask if she could first but damn was she horny just wondering if taking drugs makes girls horny she was riding me like there was no tommorow slamming that pussy hard it was quite tight could not last too long. Second session started off the same slamming herself hard onto me kept asking me what turns me on decided to go onto top slammed her hard she took it all when i blew my load she clenched her fist and punched the bed in anger she was really enjoying it.After all was done we sat and talked she said shes been hooked for a year now.Her face is quite nice but looking closely you can see signs of drugs use starting to appear.Are there many korean girls addicted

Mr. Who
01-11-2014, 10:28 PM
You are GOOD at writing long sentences bro!

wilisno
01-11-2014, 11:27 PM
You are GOOD at writing long sentences bro!

Hahaha ! I got lost several times and had to start from the beginning again ! :miao:

mak695
02-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Probably majority of WL's do take drugs especially ice because it gets them in the mood better, and as you mentioned it makes them extremely horny hence they take it. I havent talked to many koreans so I dont know if majority of them do it but i know a lot of chinese ones do.

Travelmate
02-11-2014, 08:22 AM
This is their personally matter as long as not influencing other people.

Debo
02-11-2014, 10:07 AM
The issue here is who knows what they do when not in control of their actions, they may do unsafe things which can compromise their next clients.

rooter
02-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Man, I must live a very sheltered life!
I have never had a WL or ML even light up a cigarette in front of me.

wilisno
02-11-2014, 10:35 AM
Probably majority of WL's do take drugs especially ice because it gets them in the mood better, and as you mentioned it makes them extremely horny hence they take it. I havent talked to many koreans so I dont know if majority of them do it but i know a lot of chinese ones do.
The majority ? ?

I wonder how many WLs you've seen to say that ? There are hundreds if not thousands of WLs currently working ...

wilisno
02-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Man, I must live a very sheltered life!
I have never had a WL or ML even light up a cigarette in front of me.
Me neither ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
02-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Me neither ! ;) ;) ;)

Actually most Asian WLs I've met are non drinkers or moderate drinkers
Generally speaking I think Asian girls don't hold their liquor very well.
They sure know how to hold their licker though - by the neck ;)

mak695
02-11-2014, 10:53 AM
The majority ? ?

I wonder how many WLs you've seen ? There are hundreds if not thousands of WLs currently working ...

Ill keep how many I've seen a secret :) But majority of WL's that come to western cultures such as Australia do end up taking drugs. But I'm just basing that on what I've seen and heard from Chinese WL's, I dont really tend to see ones from different cultures, not trying to be racist

wilisno
02-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Ill keep how many I've seen a secret :) But majority of WL's that come to western cultures such as Australia do end up taking drugs. But I'm just basing that on what I've seen and heard from Chinese WL's, I dont really tend to see ones from different cultures, not trying to be racist
Oh ! From what you heard !!! I see ...

mak695
02-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Oh ! From what you heard !!! I see ...

Heard and seen

wilisno
02-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Heard and seen
Heard and seen !

How many you have seen smoking ice to qualify for " majority " ? 2 ? 5 ? 10 ?

mak695
02-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Heard and seen !

How many you have seen smoking ice to qualify for " majority " ? 2 ? 5 ? 10 ?

Ill do a little math then. I started punting just over 4 years ago. Seeing a different WL 2-3 times in a week thats about 400-500 total give or take. I dont keep track of how many I've seen doing drugs, but I have seen 30-40% of them take drugs in front of me and about 20-30% from hearing them talk about it or hearing it from the receptionist/manager. Also I was talking about drugs not just ICE.

You can choose to believe me or not but this is what I've experience through my punting years.
I may not have seen as many as you to be able to say majority of them do drugs, but this is just based on my experience.

wilisno
02-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Ill do a little math then. I started punting just over 4 years ago. Seeing a different WL 2-3 times in a week thats about 400-500 total give or take. I dont keep track of how many I've seen doing drugs, but I have seen 30-40% of them take drugs in front of me and about 20-30% from hearing them talk about it or hearing it from the receptionist/manager. Also I was talking about drugs not just ICE.

You can choose to believe me or not but this is what I've experience through my punting years.
I may not have seen as many as you to be able to say majority of them do drugs, but this is just based on my experience.
You should have said the majority from your experience, not the majority in general as you imply !

To tell you the truth, what I think is, unless you're a participant, no girls would dare to use drugs in front of a customer ! As I said before, I haven't even seen a girl who lit up a cigarette in front of me !

mak695
02-11-2014, 12:06 PM
You should have said the majority from your experience, not the majority in general as you imply !

To tell you the truth, what I think is, unless you're a participant, no girls would dare to use drugs in front of a customer ! As I said before, I haven't even seen a girl who lit up a cigarette in front of me !

Sorry my English is bad.

Maybe its my appearance or something, or just real unlucky because I don't take drugs, never even smoked a cigarette in my life.

the_boss_king
02-11-2014, 12:36 PM
its no secret that a lot of mls take drugs. to be fair, it would be hard for them to do this kinda work straight all the time don't you think?

wilisno
02-11-2014, 01:32 PM
its no secret that a lot of mls take drugs. to be fair, it would be hard for them to do this kinda work straight all the time don't you think?
A lot but still a small percentage of the total number of workers.

Girls that take drugs not because of work requirement, on the contrary, they are already on drugs that's why they have to work !

Kenchoubg
02-11-2014, 07:44 PM
I know a shop, all girls in that shop use Ice with customers.....

wilisno
02-11-2014, 08:05 PM
So all their customers are drug users ?

lockhart
02-11-2014, 08:09 PM

dare to guess Caucasian shop ?!

Kenchoubg
03-11-2014, 12:09 AM
I dont want to name that shop here, but it's not a small shop, over 15 rooms, all the girls there have ICE in their small bags. If u ask, Wls will use ICE with u. They said it is legal in Australia, so surprised for me, a guy from a non-Ice country.

Omen
03-11-2014, 12:31 AM
I dont want to name that shop here, but it's not a small shop, over 15 rooms, all the girls there have ICE in their small bags. If u ask, Wls will use ICE with u. They said it is legal in Australia, so surprised for me, a guy from a non-Ice country.

RFLMAO u beleive that ice is legal in australia? go up to a cop and try sell him some. OR ask him to smoke with you see how far u get...lol

Travelmate
03-11-2014, 12:34 AM
RFLMAO u beleive that ice is legal in australia? go up to a cop and try sell him some. OR ask him to smoke with you see how far u get...lol

take the cop to the un-name shop...have a FS or massage ..

dohdoe
03-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Geez what kind of shops are these? It sounds insane tbh

sukeong
03-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Drugs defo no. But cig yes. Had a few WL smoke in front of me before at AT. Of course they ask permission first. Even tried a puff from one for the first time lol. Quite afew Asian wl smoke. It's stress relief I guess. Even the decent looking type.

Kenchoubg
04-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Some bros inbox me to ask abt this shop but sorry for some reasons i cant name this shop.This shop is on bankstown line, asian shop, also have some advertising in this forum(not much). Find it out by yourself. The wl NEVER ask u to use ice, but when u ask, ice is always in their small bag. Cheap ice around 50 bucks, better quality ice abt 300 to 600 bucks, they have all u need. Reason to use ice for wl is money. With ice, a wl can earn more than 1500 bucks a night, especially on weekend.
I think the shop manager know, but dont know why they let wls use it.

negi
04-11-2014, 01:53 PM
hi bro Kenchoubg,

just want to clarify:
"Reason to use ice for wl is money. With ice, a wl can earn more than 1500 bucks a night, especially on weekend. " what do you mean by this sentence? Does it mean the wl get extra money (how much?) for taking ice as per customer's request or does it mean the wl use ice so they can work longer hour, relieve the stress hence earning more by working longer hours?

max_power
04-11-2014, 10:38 PM
This guy talking about ice in a particular shop just opened a can of worms

simonsays
04-11-2014, 10:49 PM
hi bro Kenchoubg,

just want to clarify:
"Reason to use ice for wl is money. With ice, a wl can earn more than 1500 bucks a night, especially on weekend. " what do you mean by this sentence? Does it mean the wl get extra money (how much?) for taking ice as per customer's request or does it mean the wl use ice so they can work longer hour, relieve the stress hence earning more by working longer hours?

It means they work longer. With ice you can go days without sleep and feel great. They can work 12 hour shift easily. Also makes some people very horny so they can get pleasure from the work.

Don let me glamourise it though, I have seen it completely destroy one person - another friend I had to stop her killing herself twice and bring her to St Vincents psychiatric unit. Eventually I had to contact her mother in Korea and arrange for her to go back there to rehab. She came out the other end eventually but lots of depression and longer term issues now. Its a drug that makes you think you are in control, but its in control of you, and slowly changing your brain chemistry so you cant feel pleasure anymore without taking it. Its a horrible drug and instantly addictive, stay the fuck away from it.