PDA

View Full Version : Girl info *** New to Brisbane-Korean Girl ***

Lili_Piang
03-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Hi, my name is Lili, I'm from Korea and new to Brisbane.
My real name isn't Lili but I think everyone knows that all girl names here are fake and I like this name anyway. Of course, I'm not writing this because my English is not very good (actually it's really bad) so my friend is doing this for me. I just arrived and am in Brisbane for about 2 months, hopefully you will come to see me. My profile and avatar pics here are real.

I provide full service for in-call in Brisbane city and out-call in the Brisbane area. I can go outside of Brisbane but a longer distance will cost more money for driving so I hope you understand.
In-call: $200/hour, $150.00/30 minutes
Out-call: $250.00/hour, $180.00 30 minutes

I hope you will come to see me or want me to come to you.

danenth
03-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Who else thinks this forum is destined to become like Cracker / Locanto with all the fake adds, fake accounts and pimping going on lately. Its only a matter of time. My advice, stick with what you know, play your cards close to your chest, and if you take a punt accept it for what it is, afterall it is called a punt for a reason. It really is not that hard to find what your looking for without using this forum.

RottenLittlePunt
03-11-2014, 10:10 AM
What is the best way to contact you and do you have an advertisement on another website with larger photos?

RottenLittlePunt
03-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Who else thinks this forum is destined to become like Cracker / Locanto with all the fake adds, fake accounts and pimping going on lately. Its only a matter of time. My advice, stick with what you know, play your cards close to your chest, and if you take a punt accept it for what it is, afterall it is called a punt for a reason. It really is not that hard to find what your looking for without using this forum.

I doubt it will get like Cracker/Locanto. I believe that the Sydney forum has quite a bit of advertising and expect the moderators will address it on here in time as the TOS says that advertising has to be authorised by the forum. Also, due to the ease posting feedback I doubt any fake ads will be stupid enough to advertise here long once they start getting abused. Look what happened with Alice and Adriana, and they seemed to be legit operators.

Lili_Piang
03-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Sorry. I didn't read the terms for this site.
Lili advertises on Locanto. Please have a moderator remove this thread.

Bobby1234
04-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Pics?? Please?? How old is she?

Tonny
04-11-2014, 04:58 PM
She advertises that she was 22 at some time!!!!!