PDA

View Full Version : General talk japanese translator required.

Fisher
04-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Does any one of a japanese translator sydney based?
I have recieved a two page letter written in japanese and need a translator for obvious reasons.
I know the source of the letter and it is a genuine letter for me to read but have no clue on speaking/reading japanese.
Any help appreciated thanks

45George
04-11-2014, 01:14 PM
just book an hour session with a Japanese wl

and get them to translate for u while taking rest in-between the shots

:slobber:

Roger

Fisher
04-11-2014, 01:28 PM
I was waiting for this response ha ha.
I last the hole hour for one shot so no rest in between.

Gucci2012
04-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Gumtree.com classified section. Just post what you posted here. Or you could just scan it and post in this thread. Or private message Yamada San....oh scratch that. Bro fish this city is full of Japanese people, I would even stand at Town Hall station and ask the first Japanese person that crosses your path. If you appear genuine and honest they will help you...if you appear creepy or weird they might just keep walking. It wouldn't hurt to try??

aussiegaigin
04-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Not sure how you would identify "the first Japanese person" to cross. Very hard to sort them out from other Asians these days, esp as they are now in a minority. Even going to a "Japanese" restaurant or store is problematical because there is not likely to be any J people there. Even most "Japanese" WLs aren't these days. How personal is this letter? Is it something you would want strangers to read? Professional translators are probably expensive; try googling for name/contact details in your local area.

AHLUNGOR
04-11-2014, 11:57 PM
just book an hour session with a Japanese wl

and get them to translate for u while taking rest in-between the shots

:slobber:

Roger

Well, if I have the same issue, I would have gone straight to Rumi at Snow Lotus before but now she's gone !

So next up will be Momoka at 45 George !

I only know two Japanese working girls in Sydney at the moment ........lol

I'm sure there are plenty more at Ginza too but I don't know anyone .

Cheers

MsUntouchable
05-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Does any one of a japanese translator sydney based?
I have recieved a two page letter written in japanese and need a translator for obvious reasons.
I know the source of the letter and it is a genuine letter for me to read but have no clue on speaking/reading japanese.
Any help appreciated thanks
mms or email if u still need help w that, x

rooter
05-11-2014, 02:09 AM

MsU to the rescue ;)

cisco
05-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Call yamada san , he will translate it for you ;) ;)

Fisher
05-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys and gal.
a facebook shout out got me what i needed today.
Allthough the contents of the letter was not what i was expecting i got it translated accurately.
So thanks again.

Fisher
05-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks pm sent.

Gucci2012
05-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Not sure how you would identify "the first Japanese person" to cross. Very hard to sort them out from other Asians these days, esp as they are now in a minority. Even going to a "Japanese" restaurant or store is problematical because there is not likely to be any J people there. Even most "Japanese" WLs aren't these days. How personal is this letter? Is it something you would want strangers to read? Professional translators are probably expensive; try googling for name/contact details in your local area.

Its pretty easy to see difference between Asians. You should get out more.

Fisher
05-11-2014, 06:07 PM

Since i started punting this has improved for me i was fairly ignorant before this.

shinobi
05-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Betcha those girls in sailor suits with souvenir bags are japanese.

light016
05-11-2014, 11:05 PM
I think google translate should be able to translate a document or an image quite well. Maybe you can try that while you are waiting for responses from translators.

lockhart
05-11-2014, 11:18 PM

Agree. More exposures definitely will help