PDA

View Full Version : Other Sophia punt

gummy74
04-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Ok. So tried out Sophia after Ahlungor's irresistable review. Very close to Chinatown and close walking distance to Town Hall, I rang the bell and was told to take the lift to the subject level. As I approached the door opened, revealing a very beautiful slim fair skin asian lady. Very cheeky and chatty altho not too much english, she was gorgeous and amenable to anything. Started with a shower whilst she gargled listerine (couldnt smell cigarette on her breath). We exchanged jokes as she was a laugh and it hindered the sex but we really clicked. She started with catbathing followed by a question o whether I wanted a blowjob.....of course!!! Nothing to write home about but she was efficient. Tumbled her over after a while and told her I wanted to be on top of her....upon which she proceeded to apply some jelly and condom. Entered.....and man she is tight! I am an asian and will be the first to admit I am not naturally endowed with a big size....but even on muly dick she was struggling! Proceeded thereafter to side saddle and doggie....but must have been all the Melbourne cup drinks....I couldnt come. So exites and asked her for some oral which she happily obliged. When I got close again I asked her to fuck me from the top...she applied some more lube and proceeded...wow...I came big time!!! Sophia is a very attractive busty asian on a thin frame and not a bad face. Would I repeat? Yes!!! Enjoy guys whilst the price is still extraordinarily low. She is not aclock watcher by the way

rekga
05-11-2014, 06:11 AM
nice, so tempted now

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Ok. So tried out Sophia after Ahlungor's irresistable review......................

Thanks brother gummy,

I'm glad that you have scored a good one !!

Cheers

:smile:

birch
05-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Mmm it's been a week already. And I happen to be on a train heading to town hall... Now to squeeze the lovely Sophia into this arvo's schedule.

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Mmm it's been a week already. And I happen to be on a train heading to town hall... Now to squeeze the lovely Sophia into this arvo's schedule.

The birch train will be entering the Sophia tunnel very soon.....................haha

Oneonone
05-11-2014, 04:28 PM
I sent Sophie an SMS last week but no response? She must have too many customers!

birch
05-11-2014, 08:23 PM
The birch train will be entering the Sophia tunnel very soon.....................haha

Alas, my work life intervened over my private life. Again.
Another day Sophia!

venum69
05-11-2014, 10:56 PM
I sent Sophie an SMS last week but no response? She must have too many customers!

being SMSing for two days with no response...guess the waiting list is a bit long... :cry:

Bazzladance69
07-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Geez how big is this queue getting , I sent a text couple of days ago no response I got a bad feeling that the price might go up Supply & Demand

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2014, 08:55 PM
May be it's that time of the month !

May be the young lady was hurted by a big gun and needs time to recover?

May be she's made enough money, taking her boyfriend to QLD for a holiday ?

May be she just too busy !!

I'm just glad I did her already.........haha

Cheers

birch
07-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Nah - she's just busy - I managed to squeeze in a quicky after work this afternoon (she couldn't spare the hour that I wanted..) - the phone was running hot (on silent, but vibrating away on the kitchen bench) and she had about 10 sms's in the queue after we'd finished... Seems to be enjoying herself - was very chatty and full of laughs and once again I had a great time. Didn't get a chance to restart the 'friend' discussion, I'm afraid. but I do agree with AH - that flat is certainly under-utilised....

Miyamoto
07-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Just got to be lucky, i sent a text halfway through the day today, got a prompt reply and got the time I wanted.

wilisno
07-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Sophia's got to be the first success story of a private girl advertising on Syd99 ! :miao:

harmony
08-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Congrats at all

Sydney is great for doing business

Peace