PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Anna, Vietnamese honey

Wayne
05-11-2014, 04:04 PM
There was a thread awhile ago about ABVs. Well, there is a young one up in Hornsby.

Anna
142 Hornsby,
5 November, midday
$90/half
Australian-born Vietnamese
short and curvy, busty.
Everything I asked for - which was just kissing and protected sex
Recommended

Chirpy, cheerful, bubbly, these are the adjectives that spring to mind with Anna. An ABV - Australian-born Vietnamese, Anna has the sweetest, high pitched voice imaginable. And with that grin, and oh-so cute look. Very difficult to go past this latest must-see up there in Hornsby.

Anna bounced into the waiting room and introduced herself. She is short and has definitely eaten a few too many banh xeo (the best place to get these, this side of the Mekong, is at Thanh Binh in Cabramatta). She ain't a slender little thing. I'd say voluptuous for her stature. "Would you like to see me?" came the ever so alluring question. I could'nt resist.

Only half an hour. Normally it takes an hour to relax with a new worker. But I was pressed for time. So we just got straight into in the room. Kissing, caressing, rubbering up and sex. Lovely. Definitely to be repeated for a longer session.

And it is wonderful to access a genuine ABV. Isn't multiculturalism wonderful - on the sad day we lay to rest the Great man who introduced it to us all!

Oneonone
05-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Except for the age sounds like the Anna from 64 and Kelly's?

Wayne
05-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Except for the age sounds like the Anna from 64 and Kelly's?

I've seen both the TP64 Anna and the Kelly's Anna. Momentarily I thought this 142 Anna was the TP64 Anna, but then I realised she wasn't. Nor is she the Kelly's Anna. This Anna is 23. She is plumper than the other two, but definitely younger.

Wayne
05-11-2014, 06:15 PM
I've seen both the TP64 Anna and the Kelly's Anna. Momentarily I thought this 142 Anna was the TP64 Anna, but then I realised she wasn't. Nor is she the Kelly's Anna. This Anna is 23. She is plumper than the other two, but definitely younger.

I trustworthy punter just PMed me. This Anna is the Kelly's Anna. She's put on a little weight since I saw her over in Fivedock. Still, she is a great punt. Well recommended.

Debo
05-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Last time I saw Anna at fivedock she said she was starting at a shop in Hornsby.

Tomosavic
05-11-2014, 10:40 PM
She was more than 23 when I saw her 5-6 years ago at 7cpwper ...

Wayne
06-11-2014, 07:46 AM
She was more than 23 when I saw her 5-6 years ago at 7cpwper ...

Lol. Didn't you know Tomosavic, that women enter a tardis when they enter a brothel? They always emerge 10 years younger.