PDA

View Full Version : General talk Christmas drought

simonsays
05-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Can any of the longer term bros advise if there is a drought of girls around the holiday period due to all the international students going home?

Ive been involved with a few private ladies who always went home and it became a big drought from Nov-Feb.......I suspect the shop scene might suffer also?

Oneonone
05-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Not usually too bad around Christmas its usually a bit different when Chinese new year comes around.

shinobi
05-11-2014, 08:07 PM
School holidays would be the time to work and make money for the studying wls?

wilisno
05-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Can any of the longer term bros advise if there is a drought of girls around the holiday period due to all the international students going home?

Ive been involved with a few private ladies who always went home and it became a big drought from Nov-Feb.......I suspect the shop scene might suffer also?
It does have some effects on the number available !

Max Impact
05-11-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm having a Christmas at 5* drought! And I was a good boy, what happened?

Mr. Who
05-11-2014, 10:33 PM
I guess shop owners are more worried by this than punters. So they will deal with it before it affects us :-)

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2014, 12:38 AM

Depending on which market you are after !

The Asian market will be affected slightly but it will also be compensated by some Asian girls coming Downunder on holiday!

If you are looking at the Caucasian market , I still remember Dec & Jan used to be great months for Cauc shops such as At Michelle's and Mistys when they have do many fresh face backpackers working short term in the shops , so many busty young girls from the UK and Europe !

Cheers

Bawal
06-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Very insightful bro ALG. Hence both business owners and punters are winning :)