PDA

View Full Version : General talk shanghai

DarkZero01
06-11-2014, 02:32 AM
Guys I am at shanghai now for a couple of days mainly for friends wedding
The place I am staying is grand central hotel. Close to nan jing dong lu.
Any one know any nearby places for a punt?

garfield
06-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Fun thing to do is to walk around dark alley to find some lighted barber shop front which are really brothels.

DarkZero01
06-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Fun thing to do is to walk around dark alley to find some lighted barber shop front which are really brothels.

LoL thanks bro Garfield

Midnight_Prowl
09-11-2014, 08:26 AM

Do u know how much u need to pay??? I am in shanghai too..but I speak no mandarin but girls r so hot!!!! As many mifs :love:

DarkZero01
09-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Do u know how much u need to pay??? I am in shanghai too..but I speak no mandarin but girls r so hot!!!! As many mifs :love:

I have only been to one last night as my friend took me there. I have no mandarin skills as well.
I went into a brothel with my friend roughly half hour taxi drive. 会所 will be brothels. Fs is 760 p/h I had doubles there for 2 hours. I think there is no dfk as i didnt bother.They got some young ones but the one I chose was new to the joint

I saw a happy ending massage place near my hotel grand central. But i havent tried. I am sorry thats all details I can give you.
My friend is heading to guang zhou today and I am heading over to hong kong today

Midnight_Prowl
09-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Thanks for that info dark.... Cannot go far, just in local place. But I know there r a lot of barber shop look like which is brothel from how they r dressed. Just wanted to find out how much before I try. Otherwise might hv to try in Korea. But I am going there with my friend so I don't that is a possibility. Might hv to hold for 2 weeks:cry:

So horny though.ll

DarkZero01
09-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Thanks for that info dark.... Cannot go far, just in local place. But I know there r a lot of barber shop look like which is brothel from how they r dressed. Just wanted to find out how much before I try. Otherwise might hv to try in Korea. But I am going there with my friend so I don't that is a possibility. Might hv to hold for 2 weeks:cry:

So horny though.ll

I completely know how you feel bro midnight
I asked my friend the rd is call 黄金成道

foxybabe
15-01-2016, 01:58 PM
have to try next time when I am in SH

Leppon
30-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Going to Shanghai soon, any info people?

panthera
19-03-2017, 06:59 PM
I think theres a website on this run by a German guy.Shanghai night life. But there are 2 main freelancer bars - Judy's and Manhattan. I went there just to look but didn't have a hotel at the time.

Mdlovespunting
21-03-2017, 03:06 PM
Going to Shanghai soon, any info people?

Be very, very careful, under no circumstances do you allow some one who has approached you, to lead you to a place they know of, DANGER.
If you go somewhere and they start asking questions like, what job do you do back home, say you're a Copper and never ever have your credit card on you, leave it in the safe in your Hotel.
Otherwise a great city.

Highnoon
22-05-2018, 05:07 AM
If the hotel offers a massage, just call the massage reception or the health club of the hotel from your room and tell the receptionist that you need a girl. In most cases, a beauty will knock at your door ...

Highnoon
22-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Or you go outside of a big hotel at 8 pm when Chinese boys are distributing business cards with mobile phone numbers. You call, ask price, and the girl will join you 15 to 30 min later. "Am I ok?" If she is not what you expect, she will call another girl.