PDA

View Full Version : General talk Suggestions on Midas?

NoMediocre
06-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Hey guys, new to the forum and new to the whole thing.

Took a chance and went to vixens in marrickville but got very mediocre experience.
Might of been the girl I chose or maybe I didn't demand enough.

Just wanted a few tips on what I should be looking out for and what I can expect at midas cause I'm planning on heading there sometime soon,
and hopefully have a better experience. Any suggestions for girls? Can't seem to find a roster for the place or any details on who works there.

Would like to know some thoughts on the place from people have been there recently, I've read a few posts about people saying that its gone downhill.
I just want a good massage/body slide and be able to get a good scrub from the ladies in the shower/spa.

Sorry for all the questions, don't know what to expect from many of these places.

Thanks

the_boss_king
06-11-2014, 05:49 PM
i dont remember much names, but try get a korean girl. i find there just better service and better looking.
they have chinese and vietnamese and if i remember correctly they had a western girl there too

aussiegaigin
06-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Use the search function and read some of the previous reports.

Bose0412
07-11-2014, 01:43 AM
My suggestion. just call them and ask them to recommend you someone good
good luck

Marco
07-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Never go wrong with jade

max_power
08-11-2014, 10:14 AM
That never works from experience. They'll just give you someone so u don't walk out the door. At romeos once I asked that question. No problem she replied confidently I'll gove u top service girl highly recommended. End result probly one of the worst experiences ever

wilisno
08-11-2014, 11:14 AM
That never works from experience. They'll just give you someone so u don't walk out the door. At romeos once I asked that question. No problem she replied confidently I'll gove u top service girl highly recommended. End result probly one of the worst experiences ever
It works if the shop knows you and knows what you like !

But if you're a new customer, the shop can only give you one with better feedback and she might not click with you !