PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 370 pitt st massage

raenoir
06-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Had a meeting near Newtown, so figured i might stop by city to get a massage.
Browsed forum and found out cici is working at 370 pitt st.

Called up around 2.14 this arvo, was going to make a booking for cici but shes not available. Was told there is new young girl called Lulu, made a booking for 3 but was told she wont be available until 3.30, agreed to book for 3.30, get to city around 2.50ish, parked my car and wander around for half an hour.

Get to the shop at 3.29, but shop was locked.. I was confused but not too long after, a girl came out advising me that all the girls are booked. I told her i have a booking with lulu but she said someone had claimed to have a booking with lulu and shes with customer at the moment.. Was told to come back in half an hour.

Well there goes my booking. Really pissed right now as i wasted a good half an hour waiting only to be told my booking is not available. Waste of my time and parking and i cant even try to find another massage place cos there wont be enough time to make another booking.

garfield
06-11-2014, 03:47 PM

Called up around 2.14 this arvo, was going to make a booking for cici but shes not available. Was told there is new young girl called Lulu, made a booking for 3 but was told she wont be available until 3.30, agreed to book for 3.30, get to city around 2.50ish, parked my car and wander around for half an hour.

Get to the shop at 3.29, but shop was locked.. I was confused but not too long after, a girl came out advising me that all the girls are booked. I told her i have a booking with lulu but she said someone had claimed to have a booking with lulu and shes with customer at the moment.. Was told to come back in half an hour.

Well there goes my booking. Really pissed right now as i wasted a good half an hour waiting only to be told my booking is not available. Waste of my time and parking and i cant even try to find another massage place cos there wont be enough time to make another booking.
Looks like this place needs to invest on an receptionist rather than relying on their girls to handle the booking.

But the way, was the girl you saw pretty?

raenoir
06-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Not sure if shes one of the girl or the receptionist but didnt pay too much attention to her, was in shock and annoyed.

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Had a meeting near Newtown................,

Hey Brother raenoir,

If you were going to Newtown, why not have your session there?? so many choices: 329b, 447, 441, 501, 532 and all the Thai shops !! :question:

aus36
06-11-2014, 06:56 PM

Wow....that's unfortunate. I was going to do the same as you and see if Cici was available today, but I just couldn't get out of work. I guess it was fate for me to not go today.

Nothin worse when you're toey as fark and your options fizzle away.

raenoir
06-11-2014, 07:58 PM
I was gonna go to massage place at newtown but as I mentioned, was browsing forum and saw cici is working here so decided to give it a call, and was tempted when the receptionist told me lulu is young similiar to cici etc but yeah went home with blue balls.

Yeah its not just that, ive wasted time waiting and wont be able to fit anothdr booking cos of that, wouldnt have thought that my booking will turned out like this. :/

garfield
06-11-2014, 08:06 PM
I was gonna go to massage place at newtown but as I mentioned, was browsing forum and saw cici is working here so decided to give it a call, and was tempted when the receptionist told me lulu is young similiar to cici etc but yeah went home with blue balls.

Yeah its not just that, ive wasted time waiting and wont be able to fit anothdr booking cos of that, wouldnt have thought that my booking will turned out like this. :/

Some place just can't handle bookings well.

I've been trying to see this girl for a few weeks now, first time got the booking but turned out it was double booked and there's an earlier booking than mine. Second week got the bookings, confirmed there's no other bookings, went there and was told girl was sick and went home early. Tomorrow will try again and hope thirds time lucky. But who knows?

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2014, 11:49 PM

Yeah, understood, Cici would be worthy of the trouble !

So you must be regulars at Stanmore and Snow Lotus then !!

Cheers

aus36
07-11-2014, 01:59 AM
Yeah, understood, Cici would be worthy of the trouble !

So you must be regulars at Stanmore and Snow Lotus then !!

Cheers

haha I 'was' a regular of both, although I did not see Cici regularly at SL.
I'd only go to Stanmore for Coco and the showers. I love feeling clean before a massage.

I wonder if 370 Pitt has showers. Does anyone know?

Miyamoto
07-11-2014, 01:31 PM
No, they don't have showers

aus36
12-11-2014, 12:53 AM
No, they don't have showers

Thanks for that Miyamoto!