PDA

View Full Version : General talk Young ladies and young newbie punters

Bawal
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Background: I only started punting since I joined this forum hence still newbie. People's common thought on my age is young 27/28 but in fact 30+ and I look like an ordinary guy (clean shave, nice short hair & no tatts) - although I know appearance doesn't reflect on how people judge me but I think first impression is the only thing for people to judge before we know each other.

Now in my punting exp, I found most of the young (<25) ML/WL feels like I'm either an extreme loser or extreme player and nothing in between (i.e. an ordinary guy).
sample scenario when they think I'm an extreme loser: "hey man, do you want a massage?" "do you want a fuck?" -> well, I'm going there for that simple one reason. Why ask the obvious? Hence, I must be a loser.
sample scenario when they think I'm an extreme player: "hey man, how many girlfriends do you have?" -> well, I'm just an ordinary guy and I'm here because I want to relax and enjoy a fun time with you for this one hour. Not because I want to be with you etc. If I have that many girlfriends, I won't be here!
My frustration with the examples above is that it resulted in a less than satisfying experience. Although I know, some of the ladies could actually provide a better (normal) standard of service.

On the other hand with the more mature ladies (>25), they would usually start with a friendly talk, no dumb questions and get on to the business. Also they're more willing to share their personal thoughts which I found more real authentic (GFE) rather than a general view on things.

I may have figured out why the young ladies behave like the above. It may be because they are often less confident and experience than the more mature ones. But that's ok, may be I should react in some way to convince/comfort them so that they would treat me like an ordinary guy and then provide the highest quality service as usual.
I think when it comes to punting world, shops credential is important but not the most important for me. More important is the attitude and service. Top service is my aim but good service is a minimum and it cannot be discounted.

I don't know whether it only happens to me or also the same for other bros out there. Please share or advise on how to be a better punter :)

Oneonone
06-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Bro I think that what you experience is pretty standard for young girls or young wl's.

They are only trying to make small talk as they don't have much experience and don't know how to interact with someone older than them even though your not considered an old punter compared to a lot of us.

For the reason you stated I don't see young girls I like to see the more mature age ones say about 26 and above.

There are exceptions to the above and I have been luck to see a few young girls over the years that are really good but in most cases the young ones don't want to be kissing an old guy.

When they get older and more experienced they realise that its only a job and they can earn good money and enjoy themselves at the same time and probably not work as hard physically so become more receptive to older clients.

Of course if you want the best from any lady young or old you have to be a gentleman treat them right respect them and their boundaries.

At the end of the day for a great punt doesn't matter what her age or yours you have to have some chemistry, and the smart ones don't fall in love with the girls most girls don't want this complication.

the_boss_king
06-11-2014, 05:43 PM
honestly I've heard a lot of stories from mls that a lot of guys go there just for company.

i found that quite surprising. i wouldn't wanna waste my valuable money on just talking.

my opinion is if your not there for actual service, just go on a dating website or go meet a match maker.

why waste money in a place like this?

CunningLinguist
06-11-2014, 06:43 PM
What places are you frequenting Bawal ?

gggi
06-11-2014, 06:49 PM
OP, I think you're over-interpreting what the girls are telling you. It's just bullshit nervous banter from young women — sure they might be goading you into some response, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions about any judgements. The older women know that a lot of that stuff isn't worth engaging with.

Bawal
06-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Of course if you want the best from any lady young or old you have to be a gentleman treat them right respect them and their boundaries.
At the end of the day for a great punt doesn't matter what her age or yours you have to have some chemistry, and the smart ones don't fall in love with the girls most girls don't want this complication.

I'm with you all the way. I'm not there to fall in love (rather make love) with the girls if it's a FS shop and for RnT, I just want a good relaxing massage and friendly human interaction (through touch and nice conversation).
I agree with you on the chemistry. Hence, I'm putting this out there on how I could further work on the chemistry side of things which I'm obviously lacking.
PS. I treat all girls with the highest full respect. I always ask before my hands go anywhere on their body. Or may be that, that makes girls thought I'm a total newbie/loser.

honestly I've heard a lot of stories from mls that a lot of guys go there just for company.
Of course, most punters would prefer a good company together with a good service (massage/sex). For me personally, both of those criteria can't go one without the other. Hence, the combination of those 2 is the minimum!
E.g. for only good company, just hang out with a bunch of good mates. for only good sex, go buy a machine :)

What places are you frequenting Bawal ?
Bro CL, out of 10 visits, I've only been to 1 FS shop and the experience wasn't too bad (served by >25 WL). For me, I still prefer RnT shops but most of the "less than satisfaction" experiences were with the younger ladies.
I think it's all coming down the attitude and experience on their side. And may be chemistry on my side? Which I will be working and learning more on.

Oneonone
07-11-2014, 07:17 AM
A lot of these Asian girls can hardly speak any English and if your like me and only speak English the it can be difficult to have a conversation with them.

That doesn't mean you can't have a good time with them and even have some chemistry with them.

However if you are going to continue to see the same girl it helps if you can have a chat, mind you sometimes I think please stop talking and lets get down to business.

I think that if your having trouble connecting may be you just need to relax and be your self, I always book at least one hour that way I have time to spend working or pleasing the lady and still have time for me at the end.

Remember slow and steady and gentle wins with the ladies.

Bawal
07-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Bro 111, all of my punts are 1hr sessions (nothing more/less). As mentioned before, I go to relax and enjoy my "solo" peaceful time but not to find love etc.
Yea, I found language barrier can sometimes be an issue but it's often overshadowed by their attitude/service. E.g. in the top of my list for ML is currently mimi in burwood. We didn't have much conversation but it didn't matter to me as the service is way above my expectations. In that particular session, I felt that she valued me as a customer by asking me all the quality questions, pouring a glass of cold drinks & adding me to her contact list/invite me back as returned customer. Hence the satisfaction is mutually for both the service provider (ML) and customer (me).

I still have hopes for the younger ladies and hence, I'm here to learn from you all :)

Mawskode
28-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Bawal bro, I suspect they might be getting the wrong signals from you because of this:

These girls are probably more used to guys not asking before having their way with them. If a girl doesn't want you to do touch a particular spot, she will let you know.

Being respectful doesn't necessarily mean asking 'can I do this/that'. Follow your instincts and escalate - gradually - whatever it is that you're doing. If a WL is out of her comfort zone, she will either tell you or make a lemon face, in which case you do the respectful thing, which is to stop.