PDA

View Full Version : Russian, terrible service, avoid!!!

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
06-11-2014, 04:37 PM
http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_338580563/New-Russian-Sexy-Adventurose-Blond-Slim-Wild-Playmate.html

Took the punt today, decided to go with this one to see if i might be lucky enough to get a good one. Was not lucky.

Firstly she definitely was not in her 20's, had to be at least 40. Did actually have a russian accent though & her body was alright.

She quickly started giving me a BJ, i'd texted her asking if we could do 69, she said she would, however that was a different story when i saw her. No 69. Soon as she got me hard she asked me which position i liked most, i said her on top, she told me i'd have to go on top. Don't know why she bothered asking me then.

She put her hand under her pussy so my cock would be stroking against it as i fucked her (to give the illusion of a tighter pussy i guess). Started saying things like "oh you like this don't you, you're going to cum soon aren't you baby", clearly trying to hurry me up. Hadn't even been inside her for 5 mins.
She continued to say more things along the lines of me coming soon, so i asked her to do doggy. I wanted to stand next to the bed, but she didn't want that, so i've climbed back onto the bed. At this point she tells me i'm not hard enough anymore. Now i wasn't rock hard cos i'd pulled out, but it was plenty hard & would've got harder once i was back in.
She tells me to lay down & she'll make me hard again, what this really meant was she planned to finish me with a HJ.

I was hard again, but she kept wanking anyway. I told her i paid for sex, not a HJ and i wanted to finish in her pussy. She replied with "you held back didn't you?"
"Yes cos i wanted to do more than one position, i didn't want to fuck for just 5 mins"
"Well now you won't be able to cum cos you held back, that's what happens"
Telling me how my cock works like i havn't had one my whole life. At this point i said "fuck this, i'm leaving, this is terrible service" & got up & went to the shower to rinse off.

I asked her if she gets return clients, she said "yes i do, about 90%"
"I find that very hard to believe" i said.
Then she got really worked up & i said to her calmy "look, sorry if i came across rude, but i don't like feeling like being rushed"
She proceeded to get more flustered & tell me that you don't get to fuck for the whole time, i told her i'm well aware of that but she shouldn't rush clients, it's a massive turn-off.

Definitely don't see this girl, it's guys returning to WL's like this that make them feel they can get away with such a terrible rushed service.

Happy punting,

CIHSMVP.

06-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Are you circumcised and fat by chance?

How is this of any relevance?

And no, i'm a good looking muscular guy in my mid twenties

revolnaisa
06-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Are you circumcised and fat by chance?

Circumcised or Fat??? Not sure, but if you go near a mirror, there definitely will be "fugly"

RottenLittlePunt
06-11-2014, 09:10 PM
http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_338580563/New-Russian-Sexy-Adventurose-Blond-Slim-Wild-Playmate.html

Took the punt today, decided to go with this one to see if i might be lucky enough to get a good one. Was not lucky.

Firstly she definitely was not in her 20's, had to be at least 40. Did actually have a russian accent though & her body was alright.

She quickly started giving me a BJ, i'd texted her asking if we could do 69, she said she would, however that was a different story when i saw her. No 69. Soon as she got me hard she asked me which position i liked most, i said her on top, she told me i'd have to go on top. Don't know why she bothered asking me then.

She put her hand under her pussy so my cock would be stroking against it as i fucked her (to give the illusion of a tighter pussy i guess). Started saying things like "oh you like this don't you, you're going to cum soon aren't you baby", clearly trying to hurry me up. Hadn't even been inside her for 5 mins.
She continued to say more things along the lines of me coming soon, so i asked her to do doggy. I wanted to stand next to the bed, but she didn't want that, so i've climbed back onto the bed. At this point she tells me i'm not hard enough anymore. Now i wasn't rock hard cos i'd pulled out, but it was plenty hard & would've got harder once i was back in.
She tells me to lay down & she'll make me hard again, what this really meant was she planned to finish me with a HJ.

I was hard again, but she kept wanking anyway. I told her i paid for sex, not a HJ and i wanted to finish in her pussy. She replied with "you held back didn't you?"
"Yes cos i wanted to do more than one position, i didn't want to fuck for just 5 mins"
"Well now you won't be able to cum cos you held back, that's what happens"
Telling me how my cock works like i havn't had one my whole life. At this point i said "fuck this, i'm leaving, this is terrible service" & got up & went to the shower to rinse off.

I asked her if she gets return clients, she said "yes i do, about 90%"
"I find that very hard to believe" i said.
Then she got really worked up & i said to her calmy "look, sorry if i came across rude, but i don't like feeling like being rushed"
She proceeded to get more flustered & tell me that you don't get to fuck for the whole time, i told her i'm well aware of that but she shouldn't rush clients, it's a massive turn-off.

Definitely don't see this girl, it's guys returning to WL's like this that make them feel they can get away with such a terrible rushed service.

Happy punting,

CIHSMVP.

I should go see her for shit and giggles because with me wearing a "hat" she will end up fucking for 60 and still I won't cum. But if she is over 40 I would probably struggle to get hard from her.

06-11-2014, 09:14 PM
I should go see her for shit and giggles because with me wearing a "hat" she will end up fucking for 60 and still I won't cum. But if she is over 40 I would probably struggle to get hard from her.

Lol. She's not a bad looker for her age, but she's a fucking bitch

06-11-2014, 09:23 PM
This is you problem, girls do not like circumcised men because they take too long to cum

I never said i was circumsised, cos i am not.

Longer than 5mins is too long? Really? I am not the problem here, i know many working girls that have no problem with me fucking them for almost a straight half hour as long as i have paid for one hour.

If a girl can't take dick for longer than 5 mins she should get into a different industry, cos she clearly isn't cut out for being a working girl

By leaving clients unhappy they create a potentially dangerous situation for themselves should they be unfortunate enough to end up with a client that's not mentally stable.

I don't have a short temper & would never hurt a girl, but there's guys out there that do.

Rob.Kilbey
06-11-2014, 09:39 PM
The same Russian chick did exactly the same to me....almost exactly how the poster here described..

One to avoid...I thought she was quite attractive but when it got down to business it was all about finishing by hand after one short burst of actual sex...I said to her your kidding but she is all about doing as little as possible for the cash.

And whoever "cloud 9" is can u maybe make up your own comedy thread ? Cheers

jid200500
07-11-2014, 05:43 PM
I had (almost) exactly the same experience as the original poster.

gpeck80
09-11-2014, 12:42 AM