PDA

View Full Version : Thairapeutic Massage don't rely on their booking

garfield
07-11-2014, 04:26 PM
This shop doesn't know how to handle booking.

They stuff me up three times.

First time I had a booking, waited for the booking time, arrived there just to be told that there's a mix up in booking and I just lost my booking.

Second week I had another booking, waited for the time again and went there only to be told that the girl was sick and had to go home. They didn't have the courtesy to SMS or ring me about this.

Third week to give them the benefit if the doubt. Had my booking done, went there and once again I was told the customer extended for an extra hour and I can't have my booking.

This shop is crap in handling bookings and I'm not going back with this kind of service.

Oneonone
07-11-2014, 04:52 PM
All shops can have a problem with bookings at times, if a girl calls in sick or just does not front the shop cant do much about it.

Occasionally the shop will make a mistake and double book for some reason.

A customer should not be allowed to extend if the girl has a booking after theirs.

Having said that from the shops point of view they can have a big problem with customers that turn up late or don't turn up at all.

So at the end of the day its a balancing act for the shop but some of them need to manage their bookings better.

joe_blow
07-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Third week to give them the benefit if the doubt. Had my booking done, went there and once again I was told the customer extended for an extra hour and I can't have my booking.

Yeah that's very annoying, I've had that situation where first I've been unable to extend because there is a booking, and then another time where my booking has been pushed back because someone has extended. One particular place which I don't go to anymore :)

I'm sure it can be frustrating for the shop reception when customers cancel bookings etc but I would expect a booking is exactly that - a specific time locked in. If that can't be done then don't call it a booking, maybe a queue instead :p or make a minimum booking time like 1 or 2 hrs.

Oneonone
07-11-2014, 05:35 PM
The thing with the low cost shops is the girls make their money from doing lots of jobs./

There for the can't allow more than the booking time so for a one hour job one hour or the girls will not be happy and not want to work there.

So the answer is make a booking get there on time if you want to extend check if the girl is free if she is fair enough.

If you make a book either turn up or phone and cancel.

If all bros did these simple courteous things then it would all work much better and smoother.

Lets face it we all like our bookings to be honoured and the best way to ensure this happens is to make sure we honour our bookings of the girls.

Unfortunately a lot of punters book and then just don't front up this stuffs it up for all of us as well as the shop and the girls.

garfield
07-11-2014, 06:49 PM
All shops can have a problem with bookings at times, if a girl calls in sick or just does not front the shop cant do much about it.

Occasionally the shop will make a mistake and double book for some reason.

A customer should not be allowed to extend if the girl has a booking after theirs.

Having said that from the shops point of view they can have a big problem with customers that turn up late or don't turn up at all.

So at the end of the day its a balancing act for the shop but some of them need to manage their bookings better.

This shop doesn't have a good system for booking that's why it's prone to error.

When girl is sick and away, they should sns and rang the customer rather than let them wait. Receptionist is probably thinking just get the client in and offer another girl to keep business.

In other shops when I want to extend, girl always go and get approval first. The receptionist in this case knows about the extension and didn't object, thinking just offer another girl when I comes in.

I don't know where summer gets this receptionist but she is terrible.

garfield
08-11-2014, 09:03 AM
This shop doesn't have a good system for booking that's why it's prone to error.

When girl is sick and away, they should sns and rang the customer rather than let them wait. Receptionist is probably thinking just get the client in and offer another girl to keep business.

In other shops when I want to extend, girl always go and get approval first. The receptionist in this case knows about the extension and didn't object, thinking just offer another girl when I comes in.

I don't know where summer gets this receptionist but she is terrible.

I wonder what other brother would expect in this case.

Timewasted
08-11-2014, 10:00 AM
The thing with the low cost shops is the girls make their money from doing lots of jobs./

There for the can't allow more than the booking time so for a one hour job one hour or the girls will not be happy and not want to work there.

So the answer is make a booking get there on time if you want to extend check if the girl is free if she is fair enough.

If you make a book either turn up or phone and cancel.

If all bros did these simple courteous things then it would all work much better and smoother.

Lets face it we all like our bookings to be honoured and the best way to ensure this happens is to make sure we honour our bookings of the girls.

Unfortunately a lot of punters book and then just don't front up this stuffs it up for all of us as well as the shop and the girls.
What the hell ?

Didn't you read that the OP has been stuffed around by the shop not once, not twice, ...but THREE times.

Why should punters who honor their bookings like bro garfield accept being stuffed around or sometimes being reduced to see leftovers , just because it is "tough" for shops to juggle bookings, keeping the girls happy, or deal with no-show punters?

The LEAST the shop can do is contact the person back to notify any delay and ask if possible to reschedule to another time.

To further this point, I made a booking in the past where I was later told by the shop that the girl had been hurt after rough session with previous customer. Next day I booked the girl and during chit chat I mentioned that I was trying to book her the day before but that she was hurt. She gave me a blank look and said she was working all day. It sucked being lied to like that, but at least the shop did the courtesy of letting me know before so I didn't waste my time going there and could plan going some other place instead.

Point is, if you want to blame somebody who stuff you around, blame the person who takes the booking and doesn't give a shit if it is delayed or flat out canceled.

wilisno
08-11-2014, 10:30 AM
What the hell ?

Didn't you read that the OP has been stuffed around by the shop not once, not twice, ...but THREE times.

Why should punters who honor their bookings like bro garfield accept being stuffed around or sometimes being reduced to see leftovers , just because it is "tough" for shops to juggle bookings, keeping the girls happy, or deal with no-show punters?

The LEAST the shop can do is contact the person back to notify any delay and ask if possible to reschedule to another time.

shit if it is delayed or flat out canceled.
I have to agree on this !

No punter with a booking should have to sympathize the other guy who hasn't cum, a booking is a booking, although there's a difference between a genuine mistake and a deliberate deceit !

If a customer comes late, the shop should check if there's another booking right after him, if so, then the customer should be told his booking will be shortened, take it or leave it !

If a customer wants to extend, the shop should also check there's no other booking before it's allowed. In fact, I've been told a few times that I couldn't extend !

There's no excuse for a business to say it's too busy to manage the bookings properly !!!

Thairapeutic
12-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi Garfield,

Many apologies for the mix up.

If you can pm me the name of the girl at the front desk or roughly what she looks like I'll have a word to her about what we expect in regards to customer service.

Sometimes when Summer or Susan go out the ML's run the front desk themselves and they have a bit of mind of their own about how things should be done when they take over ;)

We definately cannot have a customer extending their time over an existing booking though, that's just ridiculous.

I'll have a word with Summer (Shop Owner) to make sure any girl on the frontdesk knows how to handle bookings and notify customers in advance via sms if an ML cannot make her booking for some reason.

Many apologies again, also if you pm me your contact number I will get Summer to give you a call to sort something complementary out for your bookings not being fulfilled.

Many thanks,

-Thairapeutic

First time I had a booking, waited for the booking time, arrived there just to be told that there's a mix up in booking and I just lost my booking.

Second week I had another booking, waited for the time again and went there only to be told that the girl was sick and had to go home. They didn't have the courtesy to SMS or ring me about this.

This shop is crap in handling bookings and I'm not going back with this kind of service.

garfield
13-11-2014, 08:13 AM
The truth has finally came out!

What really happened is that the girl I want to see in the last two weeks has been a no show.

What this means is when I book for the girl on the second week, they book me in knowingly that the girl was a no show. Then when I was there, tell me that the girl suddenly got sick and has to go home. Then lure me to choose another girl since I was there already.

Then on the third week when it was still a no show. The book me in again letting me think I've got the booking, then when I was there told me another punter extended the time since she can't give the same excuse this time.

How would you feel if you're me?

If it's a no show, they should just tell you and ask if you want to see any other girl, right?

No, not in thus shop. They would rather lure you in and trap you instead.

This shop is so much crap I definitely wouldn't recommend this shop for you.

I only found thus out by accident since I want to give this shop another go and tried to make another booking for the same girl and that's when the truth came out!!!

Beware!!!

Thairapeutic
13-11-2014, 08:24 AM
After we investigated we found out the girl was infact a 'no show' when she was rostered on to work.

As I told you in pm, we hate covering for girls that fail to show but the frontdesk girls could of handled it better rather than just say she extended her time over your booking.

That particular girl will not be allowed to work at Thairapeutic again as she twice failed to show up for days she was rostered on for.

We apologise again, however managing these young carefree asian babes can sometimes be a nightmare for you and us together.

Many regards,

Thairapeutic.

garfield
13-11-2014, 08:34 AM
After we investigated we found out the girl was infact a 'no show' when she was rostered on to work.

As I told you in pm, we hate covering for girls that fail to show but the frontdesk girls could of handled it better rather just say she extended her time over your booking.

That particular girl will not be allowed to work at Thairapeutic again as she twice failed to show up for days she was rostered on for.

We apologise again, however managing these young carefree asian babes can sometimes be a nightmare for you and us together.

Many regards,

Thairapeutic.
So the girl was punished not to be able to work because of her no show. did you check if she has a valid reason?

While the receptionist who lied to her customer gets away with it because she is just trying to get more business?

I don't mind the girl being a no show, they are just humans. But I don't want to be lied to. This is not right and bad practice for the shop.

If you keep doing this deceitful practice, it will come out and in the long run and not good for your business.

Thairapeutic
13-11-2014, 08:53 AM
So the girl was punished not to be able to work because of her no show. did you check if she has a valid reason?

While the receptionist who lied to her customer gets away with it because she is just trying to get more business?

I don't mind the girl being a no show, they are just humans. But I don't want to be lied to. This is not right and bad practice for the shop.

If you keep doing this deceitful practice, it will come out and in the long run and not good for your business.

She won't answer her phone Garfield. There is not much more we can do but not roster her on anymore.

For many of the young girls on the frontdesk, English is not their forte and they are ML's too so please don't be too harsh on them for the way they cover their friends 'no show'. They are learning, just a little bit slowly in some areas :thirst:

King Regards,

Thairapeutic

garfield
13-11-2014, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE="Thairapeutic;583428"]

She won't answer her phone Garfield. There is not much more we can do but not roster her on anymore.

For many of the young girls on the frontdesk, English is not their forte and they are ML's too so please don't be too harsh on them for the way they cover their friends 'no show'. They are learning, just a little bit slowly in some areas :thirst:

King Regards,

Thairapeutic[/QUOTE

The one I talk to is not the young girls but the receptionist, probably called Susan since I know summer.

Thairapeutic
13-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Okay, Susan's English is the wost out of all the ML's heh. She is part owner though bro so we can't punish her unfortunately.

[QUOTE="Thairapeutic;583428"]

King Regards,

Thairapeutic[/QUOTE

The one I talk to is not the young girls but the receptionist, probably called Susan since I know summer.

garfield
13-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Okay, Susan's English is the wost out of all the ML's heh. She is part owner though bro so we can't punish her unfortunately.

It's not about punishment. We just want honesty and good practice from the shops.

garfield
14-11-2014, 06:45 PM
It's Friday again. Check thairapeutic roster and they have now remove the girls name from the roster. So confirmed she doesn't work there anymore

The girl I want to see is cici, she's a Nepalese. I then come across daisy massage also advertise a cici nepalese. So went there to give it a try.

Coincidently, she was the girl. I told her the ordeal I have to go through in the last few weeks.

Anyway she didn't want to go back there because mgmt not so good.

Anyway, session started. She provides an oily sensual massage, I like the way she press from my neck to the back, buttock down the groin and back on the side body.

She cleans me up afterward, and then flip over. What's interesting is she also oil me up the front as well. Pretty much eye contact this time to get me over the line.

Cici has a distinct nepalese look with a petite body.

Not a bad session to take away the hotness of the day. There's airconditioning in the room but down side is no shower, otherwise would be perfect.

sukeong
02-11-2015, 08:08 AM

Have to concur with the OP. Got stuffed by them twice. Not gonna say its dodgy service but definitely unreliable and messed up. Twice I made earlier booking, got accepted by them, only to arrive and told no the girl isn't here. I'm reasonable guy, if she is sick, or have school, or emergency or just didn't feel like seeing naked guys today, I can totally understand. But to take my booking, only to tell me it is cancelled when I arrive there is really upsetting. Even worse when nowadays I don't have a lot of time to go for massage and plan every visit well in advance. The disappointment is bad. And like OP, I was suggested another girl only to have dud session.

If this happens third time, will not go again. There is a point when enough is enough. Also Recommend other bros to call maybe 15mins in advance or just before you make your trip to confirm again your booking cuz seriously, jut cuz they accept your booking the first time does not mean it is a booking.