PDA

View Full Version : General talk Help out a first timer (Massage Shop)

Djang0
09-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Since FS prices are advertised and known to the punter, can any bro share the extra costs in average they pay for RnT? Please dont be specific to the shop as this might cause some issue if local council is observing.

Just share the average you pay for extra (RnT) or if you paid for extra extra!

I've booked to go for my first visit and seriously dont know how much over all is expected to pay on top of the fixed massage rates. I have had RnT at FS places but thats under FS price. Also some bros ate giving tip in advance?? Do you have to get full naked? can you just skip the massage and ask for blah blah? Can you touch? :slobber:

Any advice would be appreciated.

mak695
09-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Since FS prices are advertised and known to the punter, can any bro share the extra costs in average they pay for RnT? Please dont be specific to the shop as this might cause some issue if local council is observing.

Just share the average you pay for extra (RnT) or if you paid for extra extra!
$20-$30 for hj, $50 for naked hj, $70-$80 cbj and $100 for FS, These prices are pretty normal but it all depends on how well you are at negotiating.
I've booked to go for my first visit and seriously dont know how much over all is expected to pay on top of the fixed massage rates. I have had RnT at FS places but thats under FS price. Also some bros ate giving tip in advance??You can give tip in advance so you dont have to go through your wallet naked with a raging hard on Do you have to get full naked? Yes can you just skip the massage and ask for blah blah?Dont know why you want blah blah straight up, might aswell just go FS joint Can you touch? :slobber: You can ask first or just attempt to touch and she'll tell you whats out of bounds

Djang0
09-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Dont know why you want blah blah straight up, might aswell just go FS joint[/COLOR]

Thanks bro mak695 for clearing these for me. Lets be honest, 99% go there for RnT not massage so I rather to have HJ for the 30min I paid for than B2B massage. Full service would be the best choice if they had these young girls at this price! :cool2:

Also, can you sit instead of lying down facing up? Not many bros like to have their load returning back possibly hitting them in the eye! haha

Cheers bro

aussiegaigin
09-11-2014, 04:35 PM
In most places if you agree to extras the girls accept payment at the end of the session. I have rarely had to pay in advance. If I know the shop/girl I will pay the extra at the start of the session anyway. $20 is the norm for a HJ, if she asks for more just decline and she will bring it down.

CunningLinguist
09-11-2014, 05:06 PM
$20+ for a BJ
$50+ for FS

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2014, 08:59 PM
I think you should read some reviews in RnT shops .........lol

Djang0
09-11-2014, 10:04 PM
$20 is the norm for a HJ, if she asks for more just decline and she will bring it down. Thanks bro, thats good to know

$20+ for a BJ
$50+ for FS ???? Bro CunningLinguist, the MLs do BJ and FS????

I think you should read some reviews in RnT shops .........lol

Bro AHLUNGOR, I have searched but got all the reviews and no prices mentioned. I will do more searches.

Thanks everyone

CunningLinguist
09-11-2014, 10:43 PM
Thanks bro, thats good to know

???? Bro CunningLinguist, the MLs do BJ and FS????

Bro AHLUNGOR, I have searched but got all the reviews and no prices mentioned. I will do more searches.

Thanks everyone

Some girls do and some girls don't! Note I only go to massage places that have proper showers so they usually charge a little more than the no shower massage places.

Djang0
09-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Note I only go to massage places that have proper showers so they usually charge a little more than the no shower massage places.

Oh I too like to find massage places with proper shower. But they dont advertise it. I guess I have to call and ask. Cheers bro

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Oh I too like to find massage places with proper shower. But they dont advertise it. I guess I have to call and ask. Cheers bro

RnT shops with shower:

In the CBD you can try Silver Fox, OBA, 7 Lotus, 378 Posh, Wishway!

A bit further out you can try 329b King St, 447 King St and Stanmore and Mimi @ Burwood !

Cheers

aussiegaigin
10-11-2014, 07:15 AM
316 Elizabeth has a shower

CunningLinguist
10-11-2014, 07:43 AM
RnT shops with shower:

In the CBD you can try Silver Fox, OBA, 7 Lotus, 378 Posh, Wishway!

A bit further out you can try 329b King St, 447 King St and Stanmore and Mimi @ Burwood !

Cheers

I said "proper shower", not sure SF falls under this category :)
What is "378 Posh" ?

Harrypeas
10-11-2014, 08:31 AM
Wishway. ..the last time I went there the only wish I had was to get the hell out shower or not

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2014, 08:39 AM
316 Elizabeth has a shower

It has but lately they used it for storage !

Djang0
10-11-2014, 10:11 PM
It has but lately they used it for storage !

Hahaha Gold!

Mimi @ Burwood !

she quotes, ''30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included so please have shower before massage :-) You will get full time massage''

So no shower? or you pay more for shower after the massage time?

so that's $90 + $50 for extra = $140

One might as well pay $20 extra and get 30min with diamond class at Ginza for FS. Your thoughts?

Thanks bros, you're all legends.

Cheers

Vaders Fist
10-11-2014, 10:24 PM
My last punt was at Wishway with Sebel. My first time there and was pretty happy with the service. Didn't see a shower while I was there though. Bamboo has a shower, it's about as big as a test tube, but it's a shower.

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2014, 10:50 PM
My last punt was at Wishway with Sebel. My first time there and was pretty happy with the service. Didn't see a shower while I was there though. Bamboo has a shower, it's about as big as a test tube, but it's a shower.

Wishway actually has two separate shower rooms/bathrooms (his and here) they are located near the rear exit at the back where you can leave by taking the lift so that you don't have to exit via the stair to the street front . The lift takes you back on to the ground floor and you walk out from the office building, very discreet !

Cheers

Djang0
10-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Wishway actually has two separate shower rooms/bathrooms (his and here) they are located near the rear exit at the back where you can leave by taking the lift so that you don't have to exit via the stair to the street front . The lift takes you back on to the ground floor and you walk out from the office building, very discreet !

Cheers

Thanks bro, I think I found my place! lol

Vaders Fist
10-11-2014, 11:45 PM

Cheers

I must have missed the shower in the way out Ahlungor, maybe because I was still seeing stars and in cloud 9! Got agree with you, the lift out and discreet exit is fantastic.

aussiegaigin
11-11-2014, 05:44 AM
518 Kent St has shower

gggi
11-11-2014, 06:17 AM
Mimi @ Burwood !

she quotes, ''30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included so please have shower before massage :-) You will get full time massage''

One might as well pay $20 extra and get 30min with diamond class at Ginza for FS.

There's a shower; what she means is that the time it takes you to shower isn't included in the 30/45/60 minutes of service.

And Mimi's rates are inclusive of extras!

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Hahaha Gold!

Mimi @ Burwood !

One might as well pay $20 extra and get 30min with diamond class at Ginza for FS. Your thoughts?

Thanks bros, you're all legends.

Cheers

Mate,

Mimi is the real Legend here .

You can try all the rest but if you haven't tried Mimi, then you'll have no idea what RnT is all about brother ! Meet Mimi and you'll know where the standard is !

Don't try to compare Mimi with Ginza and other FS shops , you want to fuck, then go and have a fuck but if you want RnT , let's just talk RnT and b2b ok !

Cheers

Djang0
11-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Mate,

Mimi is the real Legend here .

You can try all the rest but if you haven't tried Mimi, then you'll have no idea what RnT is all about brother ! Meet Mimi and you'll know where the standard is !

Don't try to compare Mimi with Ginza and other FS shops , you want to fuck, then go and have a fuck but if you want RnT , let's just talk RnT and b2b ok !

Cheers

Was just comparing the ROI. Bad habit of mine, work related lol.

Roger that, will book Mimi. Tried Cherry from 107 Quay St, yum yum yum yum. :slobber:

The Captain
11-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Oasis in Poplar street has a shower. You've got to go down the hall but it's fine.

Plus, for 65 bucks and no extra you pretty much get nude HJ and usually body slide.