PDA

View Full Version : 107 CBD Posh Massage Lulu, recommended! 8/10

09-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey bros, I'm still new to the punting game but I expect I'll be writing plenty more ARs over the next few years :D
Been lurking on these forums for a while, had a few good punts and a few dud punts but after seeing Lulu today I had to write an AR.

Prelude
Been working rly hard the last few months and had some neck/back pain, so a massage was just what the doctor ordered.
So this morning I did a little bit of research, texted CBD Posh and made an appointment to see Lulu at 1pm.
Got to 107 CBD Posh about 10min early. The place itself is discreet, at first I wasn't sure if I was at the right place.
The sign out front says "Chinese Traditional Massage" or something similar but a quick google search confirmed that the number written on the sign was the same as CBD Posh.

I opened the door and was greeted by a super cute asian girl! I let her know I had an appointment for 1pm and the asian cutie showed me to one of the rooms in the back.
Paid for 30min and a tip in advance. She asked me to get undressed with a smile and left the room while I got ready.

Imagine my surprise when the same asian bombshell walks back in. It finally clicks that this must be Lulu! I thought she was one of the hot mamasans that AHLUNGOR loves.

The Girl
Lulu fits the description well. She is slim, nice long legs, pretty face, probably size B or C tits, tight little tummy.
She's a Chinese girl who I found out comes from the same part in China as I do. What a coincidence.

Part 1
I lie down and Lulu spends the first 8 minutes giving me a solid massage. Pressing down on all the tense areas on my back.
I might have let out a few groans of relief as she worked at the knots in my back. A good massage has long been overdue!
Next comes the oil, she uses just the right amount and works me up from neck to my feet. Felt amazing, Lulu really knows what do to.
I'm getting horny just looking at her in the room sized mirror on the wall as she's sitting on top of me rubbing my stresses from the work week away.
Around 10 minutes in, she gets off slowly and starts undressing. Lulu's body is smoking hot, exactly my type.
She makes a motion with her hand for me to turn around :D I gladly oblige.

Part 2
What can I say? The best part. Nice wet HJ, amazing B2B and another HJ while sitting on top.
I give Lulu a hug and kiss on the cheek after we finish and we part ways :)

Recommendation
As I leave I get a text from CBD Posh asking "are u coming?"
I grinned and replied "already came lol"

Lulu comes highly recommended.
Part One 7/10
Part Two 9/10

Only regret is not getting the full hour!
P.S. CBD Posh, keen to try some Korean girls if you have any in mind for me :)

garfield
09-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Yes lulu is quite good in her service. She is from shanghai and fits with her look and slim body.
She is a very nice girl willing to please and you won't be disappointed

CBD Posh
09-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Yes lulu is quite good in her service. She is from shanghai and fits with her look and slim body.
She is a very nice girl willing to please and you won't be disappointed

God~ should hav hired u for ad and receptionist~

garfield
09-11-2014, 08:48 PM
God~ should hav hired u for ad and receptionist~

You should, maybe I can work there on the weekend.

I'm also a good photographer and can get better picture for your girls too!

the_boss_king
12-11-2014, 02:37 PM
can i have a job to?

ill hire the girls and try them out for you if you need me to

CBD Posh
12-11-2014, 03:15 PM
can i have a job to?

ill hire the girls and try them out for you if you need me to

Yep ...if I get sum chain store later,,
U will be the shop manager
Coz u look so cute~ hahaha

garfield
12-11-2014, 03:34 PM

That's not fair. I thought I could get the job?

CBD Posh
12-11-2014, 03:54 PM
That's not fair. I thought I could get the job?

Coz u never actually give me a clue abt who u r~
So what's ur 'name ' for booking here ?

the_boss_king
13-11-2014, 12:54 AM

aren't you scared ill break all there hearts hahahaha

CBD Posh
13-11-2014, 12:26 PM
aren't you scared ill break all there hearts hahahaha

So u mean ...u gonna make them fall in love with u
Then dump them all?
It will take ages I think

Only cute one can stay in our shop,haha the gals and manager~

the_boss_king
15-11-2014, 03:59 PM
So u mean ...u gonna make them fall in love with u
Then dump them all?
It will take ages I think

Only cute one can stay in our shop,haha the gals and manager~

you'd be surprised ;)

The Captain
16-11-2014, 02:31 PM
I can never work out if these places are very busy or just great marketing.

either way, convinced me to come!

See you soon

CBD Posh
16-11-2014, 06:53 PM
I can never work out if these places are very busy or just great marketing.

either way, convinced me to come!

See you soon

Business was no doubt a consequence of the marketing~
Thx for ur attention, pls make booking before u come ~

Kaylie
05-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Friday appears to be the best day to visit - Suzy, Renee and Lulu! 3 mega stars!

CBD Posh
14-12-2014, 05:26 AM
Sun:

Elizabeth
25, European background grown up in Aus, size 7, cup size B, height 167cm, medium-long brunette, smoothy fair skin. Seductive curve body with proper massage, friendly and willing to please OL lady.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2zztite.jpg

Dada(newest)
22, Thai, size 5, cup size A+, height 163cm, short burgundy hair, sightly toned skin. Complete Thai style mixed with Swedish oil massage will brighten your day!
http://i61.tinypic.com/20h3lza.jpg

Lulu
21, size 6, cup size B, height 170cm, long black hair. Skin like the snow white. hot model look with erotic bedroom-eyes. Ur very first dream lover
http://i58.tinypic.com/34fo2g8.jpg

PowWoow
15-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Does Lulu work any days more apart form sunday

CBD Posh
15-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Does Lulu work any days more apart form sunday

2 days fri & sun
But she ll go holiday after this fri for 2 weeks.
So pls book her this fri if u like to see her

Diva
22-02-2015, 04:19 PM
22/02/2015

Sun:
Sakura
Japan, size 7, cup size 35 D, height 164cm, long curl hair, silk-smoothy skin . Typical Japanese girl 's looking, pure and innocent. Don't be fooled by her look, you ll mellow your mood toward her by the passion inside!
http://i61.tinypic.com/10pt6oh.jpg

Lulu(last day before her long holiday)
21, size 6, cup size B, height 170cm, long black hair. Skin like the snow white. hot model look with bedroom-eyes. Ur very first dream lover!
http://i60.tinypic.com/vr5yld.jpg

Megan
20, size 7, cup size 35D, height 162cm, long straight hair,baby smooth white skin. Curve and fresh body will renew your faith in love, the pair of dancing eyes on the open face will just make you are the very first one for her! Skilful relaxing oil massage definitely will make you enjoy the most.
http://i60.tinypic.com/20qymvk.jpg

Dada
22, Thai, size 5, cup size A+, height 163cm, short burgundy hair, sightly toned skin. Complete Thai style mixed with Swedish oil massage will brighten your day!
http://i57.tinypic.com/2vdir7a.jpg