PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star channel. petite girl with many rules

Harrypeas
10-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Went to 5 star on the weekend and met channel. She is a girl in her early 20 ' s, pretty with long black hair. Body wise she is quite short size 6 and could not weigh much more than 50 kg. Breast are an a to b cup.

In the room we got into it and then the 1st rule came... no kissing. Not the norm in 5 star

On to the bed and got a bbbj. My fingers went for an explorer and got another rule. .. nothing inside.. at this point I pretty much lost interest.

So in short would I try again. .. no. Value for my money... well at 150 for 30 mins I have had better

Hung Lo
10-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Sounds to me like Korean Princess Syndrome strikes again?

dufour
10-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Surely this is not the gorgeous Uni studying Channel that was there a year and a half ago ??
I thought she found love and was gone for good !!
One of the all time stars ..
Same Channel. ??

CunningLinguist
10-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Have they changed channels ... :)

Max Impact
11-11-2014, 12:09 AM
This girl is Chinese so she doesn't have KPS. If you want gorgeous, no kissing or fingering KPS style go for Coco.

Chanel is a real cutie for sure.

rooter
11-11-2014, 07:08 AM
Sounds to me like Korean Princess Syndrome strikes again?

A Chinese girl with a classic case of KPS ;)
It can happen. Princess Syndrome is not just confined to Korea.
A mass vaccination program pretty much eradicated it in Japan.
The vaccination programs in China, Taiwan, Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia were about 80% - 90% successful, so you occasionally still get cases of it.
There was no vaccination program in Korea for Princess Syndrome.
But some Korean girls have a natural immunity to it -bless them.
And there was obviously no vaccination program in the Western World ;)

Oneonone
11-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the report bro sounds like she is in the wrong business!

dufour
11-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the report bro sounds like she is in the wrong business!

Are you serious ??
You think she is in wrong business ??

- she is early 20's
- pretty !!
- gave bbbj
- fucked him
- just no fingers up inside her pussy - the OP didn't say he couldn't stimulate outside and clit
- he didn't say no daty

So if you think a WL shouldn't be in the business because she doesn't kiss or have a strangers fingers up her pussy - then you just put half of Sydney WL out on the street

Oneonone
11-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Are you serious ??
You think she is in wrong business ??

- she is early 20's
- pretty !!
- gave bbbj
- fucked him
- just no fingers up inside her pussy - the OP didn't say he couldn't stimulate outside and clit
- he didn't say no daty

So if you think a WL shouldn't be in the business because she doesn't kiss or have a strangers fingers up her pussy - then you just put half of Sydney WL out on the street

Yes I am serious I would not see her.

Just cause she is Young and Pretty and he doesn't say if she fucked him or not or if daty was on the menu or not.

There is no mention of any fondling of breast or kissing tits or nipples so may be this was not on the menu either.

If you want to pay $150 for half and hour and just get bbbj that's your choice go for it.

Not only that if the girl young or old doesn't want to join in and have some fun then I would not got with her even if it were free.

dufour
11-11-2014, 02:12 PM

Just cause she is Young and Pretty and he doesn't say if she fucked him or not or if daty was on the menu or not.

There is no mention of any fondling of breast or kissing tits or nipples so may be this was not on the menu either.

If you want to pay $150 for half and hour and just get bbbj that's your choice go for it.

Not only that if the girl young or old doesn't want to join in and have some fun then I would not got with her even if it were free.

You missed my point !!
I wasn't making any comment on whether you would see her or not / your type ...
I was commenting on your comment that essentially says a girl should not be in the business at all if she doesn't allow kissing and fingers up her pussy !!

And therefore reflected that that would mean you would see a huge section of the Sydney WL's "not belonging in the business" just because of those two things being off limits - which in the Sydney "business" would be a huge section of Sydney working girls.

The fact that you wouldn't see her because of that is another issue.

Specifically the OP didn't mention anything else off the menu - and indeed got bbbj which is not standard in the Sydney punting scene

5 Star City
11-11-2014, 03:31 PM
- she is early 20's
- pretty !!
- gave bbbj
- fucked him
- he didn't say no daty

Thanks for understanding WL feelings Bro dufour

We all love Samsung + K-Pop = KPS:miao:

wilisno
11-11-2014, 03:38 PM

Haha ! Same story again Oneonone !

Everybody has his preference, if you say you won't see a girl because of what she doesn't do, I will also say I won't see some girls that you like because of what they do, as reported on the forum !!!

Moreover, whom you don't see and whom I don't see won't make a dent in their popularity and income !

Kenchoubg
11-11-2014, 03:38 PM
S=Samsung
K=Kpop
.... then S=Sick

Oneonone
11-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Haha ! Same story again Oneonone !

Everybody has his preference, if you say you won't see a girl because of what she doesn't do, I will also say I won't see some girls that you like because of what they do, as reported on the forum !!!

Moreover, whom you don't see and whom I don't see won't make a dent in their popularity and income !

Its not often we agree but in this case I could not agree more!

I don't see some girl because of what they won't do!

I don't see other girls because of what they do do!

So in the end its preferences and boundaries.

We are all punters and all have a choice where and on who we spend our money and on how much we are prepared to pay for a service.

Hung Lo
11-11-2014, 07:31 PM
I experienced a princess syndrome Chinese girl at 5* and have not been back since. I remember at the old 1 Blackburn shop that they used to keep the Chinese girls and the Korean girls in different rooms. Now I know why - the dreaded KPS is contagious and spreading!!!!!!!!

5 Star City
12-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Come feel the Freshness in CHANNEL

- she is early 20's
- pretty !!
- gave bbbj
- fucked him
- just no fingers up inside her pussy

Today after 3pm

Booking 0488 857 827

dufour
12-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Come feel the Freshness in CHANNEL

- she is early 20's
- pretty !!
- gave bbbj
- fucked him
- just no fingers up inside her pussy

Today after 3pm

Booking 0488 857 827

Haha - that's "Gold" as they say !!

Do I get a commission now :)

Wish it was tomorrow Thursday - then I could try for myself because she sounds yummy !!