PDA

View Full Version : Jk Queen Massage

The Captain
11-11-2014, 07:36 PM
with so many shops it's so hard to keep up!

Has anyone tried this place?

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2501

MAX FAKE
11-11-2014, 09:58 PM
I tried to go there earlier tonight but they were closing up as I got there.

Friendly manager and the place looks very nice and clean.I'll go back and check it out properly in the next few days.

Jkqueen
12-11-2014, 04:09 PM
I tried to go there earlier tonight but they were closing up as I got there.

Friendly manager and the place looks very nice and clean.I'll go back and check it out properly in the next few days.

very sorry for lastnight .See u soon ..and thanks a lot

The Captain
12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Hi JK,

can you tell a bit about the amenities? Are there showers in the rooms? Is the fit out of the shop new or old?/

Jkqueen
12-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Hi JK,

can you tell a bit about the amenities? Are there showers in the rooms? Is the fit out of the shop new or old?/

Hi , our fully new fit out shop does comes with shower facilities but unfornately it's not in its own room .
Thank you for your enquiry.

birch
12-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Purely by coincidence I spent an hour there today with a fav ML from Ross St parramatta (of all places) the shop is indeed well fitted out - fully enclosed rooms ( downstairs is where I was taken ) hot towels, chilled glass of water and a shower was offered, but not taken. A couple of attractive Thai ( at first guess) mid-20s Ml's lingering at reception looking eager for customers. I'm afraid I was bringing my own on this occasion, so can't offer an intimate review of the talent, at the moment. But it's a reasonably discrete and quiet street frontage, so I think I'll be back soon.

Jkqueen
13-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Purely by coincidence I spent an hour there today with a fav ML from Ross St parramatta (of all places) the shop is indeed well fitted out - fully enclosed rooms ( downstairs is where I was taken ) hot towels, chilled glass of water and a shower was offered, but not taken. A couple of attractive Thai ( at first guess) mid-20s Ml's lingering at reception looking eager for customers. I'm afraid I was bringing my own on this occasion, so can't offer an intimate review of the talent, at the moment. But it's a reasonably discrete and quiet street frontage, so I think I'll be back soon.

Thanks a lot.. Hope see u soon ..:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Jkqueen
13-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi , thank you for your lovely review . It will be our pleasure to offer you our services.
Hope to see you soon in the near future .

x11
13-11-2014, 10:04 PM
I think I may have to try out this new place.... :)

MAX FAKE
13-11-2014, 10:29 PM
very sorry for lastnight..coz we just new shop .still a lot guys don't know about this shop.:cry:... See u soon ..and thanks a lot

All good. I will try and visit tomorrow. Your shop looks fresh and new.

Please keep us updated with the daily roster :)

Jkqueen
14-11-2014, 10:14 AM
All good. I will try and visit tomorrow. Your shop looks fresh and new.

Please keep us updated with the daily roster :)
Thanks lot:smile: I will keep my best best girl for you ..let let me know before u coming
30min before

The Captain
15-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Do you have any opening specials or Discounts?

WHITEDUDE
16-11-2014, 12:33 PM
So what service to you provide and what about extras? Also as The Captain asked above any opening specials and discounts?

The Captain
16-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Running day.if feel body sore just
Coming have a massage:slobber::slobber:

Yes! maybe JK but your being a bit silent on the question of discounts and opening specials. You never know. You entice us in with an appealing offer and we become happy regulars??

Jkqueen
16-11-2014, 01:39 PM
My girl will do best job for you guys,when you come to my shop .. :smile: best room and nice girl!we already discount $5for people form internet.
Yes! maybe JK but your being a bit silent on the question of discounts and opening specials. You never know. You entice us in with an appealing offer and we become happy regulars??

Jkqueen
16-11-2014, 01:44 PM
My girls do very good massage ..friendly nice girl will look after you!just come over have relex weekend!
So what service to you provide and what about extras? Also as The Captain asked above any opening specials and discounts?

The Captain
16-11-2014, 02:22 PM
My girl will do best job for you guys..when you come to my shop
Maybe no ask discussion anymore.. :smile: best room and nice girl!

You could just say, 'Hey, there are no discounts!'

but, you can't tell me not to 'ask discussion anymore...'

Don't think I will come now.

Jkqueen
16-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Sorry!! My English is not so great!..
You could just say, 'Hey, there are no discounts!'

but, you can't tell me not to 'ask discussion anymore...'

Don't think I will come now.

The Captain
16-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Uh huh...

so what about those discounts?

Jkqueen
16-11-2014, 07:24 PM
We do discounts for Internet booking guest$5 for one hours so $65
Walk in guest is $70

Uh huh...

so what about those discounts?

MAX FAKE
16-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Can you please tell us which girls are working tomorrow?

Thx.

lockhart
16-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Dropped in this afternoon and the ladies were all busy. Couldn't wait for another 50 minutes and decided to leave. However, the reception Nana (Lana?) invited me to stay to have a tour . The facility is really neat and the rooms are spacious which offer a very comfort feeling . The shower room is great much better than others shops closed by ( would rank 10/10) . IMHO , in general the shop facility and comfort feeling is amongst the best in the city!

Nana is really very friendly , she offered me the valuable information that which girls on what days are among the prettiest in the shop(according to Nana most of the girls are in the twenties ) and who on what day can give extremely good massage. The shop reception is very pleasant lady and she earned the respect on 1st engagement!

In respect of Nana's pleasant personality and warm hospitality surely will pay visit next week (to verify what been shared)!

wilisno
16-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Dropped in this afternoon and the ladies were all busy. Couldn't wait for another 50 minutes and decided to leave. However, the reception Nana (Lana?) invited me to stay to have a tour . The facility is really neat and the rooms are spacious which offer a very comfort feeling . The shower room is great much better than others shops closed by ( would rank 10/10) . IMHO , in general the shop facility and comfort feeling is amongst the best in the city!

Nana is really very friendly , she offered me the valuable information that which girls on what days are among the prettiest in the shop(according to Nana most of the girls are in the twenties ) and who on what day can give extremely good massage. The shop reception is very pleasant lady and she earned the respect on 1st engagement!

In respect of Nana's pleasant personality and warm hospitality surely will pay visit next week (to verify what been shared)!
Good to hear there's another shop run by good people !

Jkqueen
17-11-2014, 10:17 AM

Really sorry all the girls were busy the other day but glad you like our new shop . I'm sure you'll be just as satisfy with our services. Hope to see you soon this week.

Nana
Management

birch
20-11-2014, 12:50 PM
What a nice idea! See you soon!

Jkqueen
20-11-2014, 01:03 PM
What a nice idea! See you soon!
See ya. Today lucky all best girl working:love:

birch
20-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Well I can't vouch for the other girls on today - but the hour I spent with Bibi was worth every cent... Feeling slightly under the weather I was practically comatose as Bibi's magic fingers worked my aching body from my toes to my scalp.

With the tips arranged in advance Part II was at first a sight to delight in - but once again Bibi pressed the right buttons. Needless to say i left a happy man and will be back again soon.

Jkqueen
20-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks a lot to ur report!!
Well I can't vouch for the other girls on today - but the hour I spent with Bibi was worth every cent... Feeling slightly under the weather I was practically comatose as Bibi's magic fingers worked my aching body from my toes to my scalp.

With the tips arranged in advance Part II was at first a sight to delight in - but once again Bibi pressed the right buttons. Needless to say i left a happy man and will be back again soon.

Jkqueen
21-11-2014, 10:35 AM
We just fixed the aircondition..very hot day we have very nice and clean shower room and cool aircondition ..
Make your summer more comfortable and relex..:love:
But we only charge
30min$40
45min$55
60min$65(special only for internet guest)

Ethanhunt
07-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Hi, Is there a back entrance or only the front on sussex ?

Jkqueen
07-12-2014, 08:24 PM
We have back entrance

Jkqueen
07-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Yes.. We have back Door !!
Just call me when you almost here .

Hi, Is there a back entrance or only the front on sussex ?

Jkqueen
11-12-2014, 12:17 PM
JK Massage-Lovely girl massage you top to toe, pampering you everywhere.
All do professional korea&chinese&thai style massage and try our best to serve

price:
30minutes $40
45minutes $55
60minutes $65

Open 7 Days
10am to 10pm

Thanks a lot to your tip.that very helpful http://forum.aus99.com/images/smilies/orange_face/slobber.PNG
1,we got very good location.5min work form townhall ,265sussex St .. Make booking please call 0450452654 (tel:0450452654)
2,we got 8 big and nice clean rooms .setting all new and cool aircondition !!have bothroom after massage can take nice shower !!
4,all girl work in the shop 20-23years old!!(thai,Korean,taiwannise)
5,we open 10am-10-pm

6,All girl after two weeks staining doing very good massage,relxeing massage,B2B

Thanks a lot for everyone support!

Please make booking ,Check the girl roster with management

Here is a tip for you JKQUEEN.

Please add your shop details, address, contact no etc to you footer information for posts on this forum. I was looking for your details today in a hurry and was thinking of visiting, but couldn't find them easily on your posts so didn't come along.
TEL: 02 8283 8146 (tel:02 8283 8146) or 0450 452 654 (tel:0450 452 654)
Address:265 Sussex ST,Sydney NSW

Jkqueen
12-12-2014, 12:37 AM
:girl::red_heart:Hi.. Thanks a lot for everything!

the_boss_king
17-12-2014, 06:05 PM
i like jk. the manager nana is quite pretty too

x11
18-12-2014, 09:12 AM
nana is definitely a petite little thing... totally forgot to ask for the discount when I was there!

Jkqueen
18-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Thanks for visiting boss.king!:love:
See you soon.
i like jk. the manager nana is quite pretty too