PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Paris .... Can do - the can can

Bazzladance69
12-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Booked my favourite GFE Paris @ 533 Willoughby, TUESDAY 21ST October 90min $240.00.

I have seen Paris so many times @ various shops I have lost count.

Paris CAN be your girlfriend, she CAN make you happy, she CAN make you cum, I CANNOT get enough of her.

Paris is so cheeky,she loves to laugh & have fun, she is very playful, adorable vibrant , sweet smelling young babe, her pussy is divine, delicious, tight, sweet tasting young pussy, her skin is so soft like silk you just melt into her, I love the way she gives me a good firm cuddle with passionate kisses, she actually seems to enjoy it , that's the illusion she gives.
I like to get a handful of her lovely curvy bottom & squeeze it , while fingering her tiny soft wet pussy & hear her moan, the kiss her gently.
Today Paris decided to give me a body slide with oil, rubbing her soft tits & pussy up & down my back , then turning me over, sl itiding her soft boob on my cock fuck it felt good.
I then turned Paris over so I could give her daty she is so wet , I grab a dom its a ribbed one, slowly ease my cock in her tiny wet pussy her pussy is getting wetter, she says I want to suck your cock, so we take the dom off , she sucks my cock so good I cum in her mouth, Paris is not a tissue princess , she seems like she swollows my cum , but she gets rid ok it some how.
we have a cuddle & now Paris sings to me, its her new thing , so I am prepared i put on a Bruno Mars song on my IPhone & sing back to Paris.
We just smile & enjoy the moment, I have rooted Paris in every position but my favourite is side doggie where I can feel her soft curvy bum, reach around her soft body & feel her tits & kiss the back of her neck, I don't have to work hard , I can also stop myself from cumming to fast . I can keep thisup for a good 15mins . On this particular day I hit gold , Paris is not one for over doing the moans & im cumming, not with me anyway, her body was trembling & her pussy juices were gushing she started to push her self into me increasing the pace, I then turned her over on her stomach so I could get my cock deep into her dripping wet pussy and hammered away , she was making strange purring type noises and we orgasm together huge load in dom I was tingling, I looked @ Paris & she had a glow about her, her cheeks were bright red, and her pussy juices was dripping, Paris didn't say she had an orgasm because she didn't say a lot just laid there with a grin.
I find with Paris if you don't rush, have fun & treat her gently , she responds in the most amazing way & gives you the best time you feel like a KING.

Looks 9/10, body 8/10, pussy 9/10 158cm tall petite, curvy bum Bcup tits, BBBJ, CIM, LFK, oil body Massage, FS.
Value for money, I cant get enough of this Beauty, A BIG ROOTING TOOTING YES.

Willoughby533
13-01-2015, 12:18 PM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

New Chinese lady Paris returns today 13/1 @533.

Rosters says this lady is Size 6, D Cup bust, 165cm tall..

Paris provides the the full GFE, one not to be missed and graced with her presence.

With looong legs that seem to go all the way to heaven...plus a pair of D cups and a top GFE service to match..

What more could one ask for....

Go see and enjoy new Paris..

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure..

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2014 place to be.

(http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart: