PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage shop of FS shop for massage??

The Captain
12-11-2014, 10:26 PM
I used to think that if i went to FS shops that also offered massage I'd get a better time because the chicks were used to porking their clients and would be open to much more.

BUT... After applying this theory for a while, I think I'm wrong.

The chicks at the FS joints, I think, feel a bit ripped off that you're only there for a massage and the time their spending with you could be spent have sex for a higher fee. And, to my horror, they are often more restrictive. I recently went for massage at 244 paddington and when i thought it was pretty normal to suck tits, as I find it usually is in massage shops, I got told NO NO NO... you only pay for massage! But I was still paying 110 for an hour massage.

If you want a massage, go to a massage shop. It's fair enough I guess. I was just a poor mistaken boy....:sweat:

wilisno
12-11-2014, 10:28 PM
I used to think that if i went to FS shops that also offered massage I'd get a better time because the chicks were used to porking their clients and would be open to much more.

The chicks at the FS joints, I think, feel a bit ripped off that you're only there for a massage and the time their spending with you could be spent have sex for a higher fee. And, to my horror, they are often more restrictive. I recently went for massage at 244 paddington and when i thought it was pretty normal to suck tits, as I find it usually is in massage shops, I got told NO NO NO... you only pay for massage! But I was still paying 110 for an hour massage.

If you want a massage, go to a massage shop. It's fair enough I guess. I was just a poor mistaken boy....:sweat:
You can usually suck tits in massage shops ???

garfield
12-11-2014, 10:57 PM

You are absolutely right!

The Captain
12-11-2014, 11:03 PM

Are you being serious??

I thought it was pretty standard unless I've just had some special magic about me

mak695
12-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Are you being serious??

I thought it was pretty standard unless I've just had some special magic about me

It is pretty standard at massage joints, but I never do it because if she accepts me doing it, then that means she accepts others to do it and who knows how many/what type of guys have sucked on those tits. Especially when theres no shower

garfield
12-11-2014, 11:47 PM
It is pretty standard at massage joints, but I never do it because if she accepts me doing it, then that means she accepts others to do it and who knows how many/what type of guys have sucked on those tits. Especially when theres no shower

But you are ok with their hands touching and massaging you, even when their hands are constantly on the cock and with cum and they may not have washed their hand properly?

mak695
12-11-2014, 11:53 PM
But you are ok with their hands touching and massaging you, even when their hands are constantly on the cock and with cum and they may not have washed their hand properly?

Her hands aren't going in my mouth so I'm fine with that. Also I normally have a shower after a massage.

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2014, 12:29 AM
The only WL I know who can also give a strong massage is Milo from 5 Star, her masage was so good I couldn't be bother with my second shot !!

Cheers

Oneonone
13-11-2014, 07:21 AM
The girls at full service shops don't want to do massage they don't make as much money from massage only and they are usually not as good at massage unless of course they have come from massage originally.

If you want a good massage then go to a massage shop.

If you want to be sure of getting full service then its probably best to go to a full service shop unless of course your a regular and know what the girl is prepared to offer and the price.

I can understand some bros wanting to take their chance and go to a massage shop and hope that they can get full service at a reasonable price, for some that's part of the challenge.

For me get great service from a lady in a full service shop is the challenge and success out weighs any full service I have had at a massage shop having said that I acknowledge that I am not a massage shop expert like some of my bros on here.

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Massage shop with a brothel license will be the ideal !

And that's probably why Maggie bought 244 Paddington and set up two sections and two price ranges and they have proper massage tables in rooms - not doing the massage on the fucking bed !

It's just a matter of finding the right girl who can give a proper massage (nude HJ is included in the rates ) and who can also provide FS as extra if you are in the right mood , best of both world !!

Or you can even have a double , not together but the ML for massage first then a FS girl comes in for the BJ and the fuck, or vice versa !

Personally I probably like to have a fuck first then relax with the massage and if she can get me up, another HJ or tits fuck !

Happy ??

garfield
13-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Massage shop with a brothel license will be the ideal !

And that's probably why Maggie bought 244 Paddington and set up two sections and two price ranges and they have proper massage tables in rooms - not doing the massage on the fucking bed !

It's just a matter of finding the right girl who can give a proper massage (nude HJ is included in the rates ) and who can also provide FS as extra if you are in the right mood , best of both world !!

Or you can even have a double , not together but the ML for massage first then a FS girl comes in for the BJ and the fuck, or vice versa !

Personally I probably like to have a fuck first then relax with the massage and if she can get me up, another HJ or tits fuck !

Happy ??
Sounds good!

rooter
13-11-2014, 09:51 AM
I follow a simple rule of getting FS in a FS shop and R&T at a R&T shop.
Trying to get FS at a R&T shop is too much effort and it's rarely on offer anyway.
So expecting FS at a R&T shop is unrealistic. And even if you do get it, its rushed, and massage tables are uncomfortable for fucking anyway.
I prefer to just enjoy a relaxing massage and nude HJ and maybe a bodyslide if it's on offer.
Getting a massage in a FS shop is a waste of precious fucking and sucking time.
The massage in a FS shop is usually a time wasting ploy by lazy and sneaky WLs designed to use up some session time.
And most WLs have no idea how to massage anyway.
I always refuse it if its offered at the start of a session.
And if it's offered towards the end of a session again I refuse it, unless I am totally fucked and out of juice and just want to chill out.
Otherwise I will ask for another fuck or BBBJ or HJ to finish off the session.
If they ever introduce proper soapland places like they have in Thailand where in a 90 min session the package includes: bath together, nuru soap, bodyslide, massage, BBBJ, fucking and HJ then that would be ideal.

Oneonone
13-11-2014, 11:07 AM
I follow a simple rule of getting FS in a FS shop and R&T at a R&T shop.
Trying to get FS at a R&T shop is too much effort and it's rarely on offer anyway.
So expecting FS at a R&T shop is unrealistic. And even if you do get it, its rushed, and massage tables are uncomfortable for fucking anyway.
I prefer to just enjoy a relaxing massage and nude HJ and maybe a bodyslide if it's on offer.
Getting a massage in a FS shop is a waste of precious fucking and sucking time.
The massage in a FS shop is usually a time wasting ploy by lazy and sneaky WLs designed to use up some session time.
And most WLs have no idea how to massage anyway.
I always refuse it if its offered at the start of a session.
And if it's offered towards the end of a session again I refuse it, unless I am totally fucked and out of juice and just want to chill out.
Otherwise I will ask for another fuck or BBBJ or HJ to finish off the session.
If they ever introduce proper soapland places like they have in Thailand where in a 90 min session the package includes: bath together, nuru soap, bodyslide, massage, BBBJ, fucking and HJ then that would be ideal.

I think you sum it up very well bro that is my experience as well.

Oneonone
13-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Perhaps the main point for me is in a full service shop you get a bed to make love on usually in a RnT place you have to make do with the massage table.

At a full service shop you usually have to make do with the bed for a massage, if you want both then ask for the front room at 533 they have both you still have to find a girl that's good at both.

The other thing is that at an RnT place even if you have sex with the girl by the time you have a massage then there is not time to make love to the girl so although you get to have sex its not like or as good as when the girl gets involved and you really make love together.

Some of you experienced RnT bros might have enough experience to work around for me what is the biggest disadvantage of going to RnT.

Of course not everyone want to make love to the lady if that's the case no problem.

Djang0
13-11-2014, 12:46 PM

Thats why I always carry a mini hand sanitiser in my pocket when punting. They're not touching me before I sanitise their hands! haha

garfield
13-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Thats why I always carry a mini hand sanitiser in my pocket when punting. They're not touching me before I sanitise their hands! haha

Sanitiser is not fool proof though, but is better than nothing.

Djang0
13-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Sanitiser is not fool proof though, but is better than nothing.

Just remembered a Chuck Norris meme 14227 haha

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2014, 04:28 PM

Brother Rooter,

What you have just listed above is pretty much the exact descriptions of the main scene from the movie: Due West our journey !! Sex Journey that is !!

Standard play in Southern China and Macau !!

It's good to be a man back home ..................haha

http://assets.iwannawatch.to/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Due-West-Our-Sex-Journey-2012.jpg

http://img.rlsbb.com/images/2012/12/23/VideoEditor.jpg

http://a9.vietbao.vn/images/vi955/2012/9/55487563-1348469063-phim-trung-quoc--2-.jpg

http://www.uutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Due-West-Our-Sex-Journey-2.jpg

http://www.hinews.cn/pic/0/13/84/83/13848391_735470.jpg

http://images.takungpao.com/2013/0109/20130109032748461.jpg

http://s1.houdao.com/11884/photo/Mon_1301/56096_18b11357133798d442417a7e491d2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VMvHA.jpg

http://m2.img.papaapp.com/farm4/2012/0914/19/F9706FF19020086D5F86F8F2E4969FD589C32405049E_600_3 99.JPEG

http://www.asian-sirens.net/uploads/2013/12/daniellawang15.png

rooter
13-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Yes that's it bro Al.
I mentioned Thailand because that's where I experienced it myself.
But yes there are similar places in HK Macau China and Japan for sure.

Oneonone
13-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Yes that's it bro Al.
I mentioned Thailand because that's where I experienced it myself.
But yes there are similar places in HK Macau China and Japan for sure.

Why cant we have something similar here,

Bose0412
13-11-2014, 06:32 PM
that shower bed is cool
much better then putting a table in the shower

s0019
14-11-2014, 01:27 PM

Spot on! That bugs me all the time.

wilisno
14-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Spot on! That bugs me all the time.
Umm ... no shower .....

If the boobs have smell or taste like cigarette, would you be classified as second mouth smoker ? ;) ;) ;)

The Captain
14-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Anyone tried the shower bed at 244?

Azzkikr
15-11-2014, 01:30 AM

Your kidding right? Obviously you haven't been to massage shops... Lol

wilisno
15-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Your kidding right? Obviously you haven't been to massage shops... Lol
You're right, I haven't been to massage shops, because sucking tits is not the only thing I want with a girl ! ;) ;) ;)

Azzkikr
15-11-2014, 01:24 PM
You're right, I haven't been to massage shops, because sucking tits is not the only thing I want with a girl ! ;) ;) ;)

I never said sucking tits on a girl was the only thing you can do in massage shops... it's just one of many Lol haha

wilisno
15-11-2014, 01:36 PM
I never said sucking tits on a girl was the only thing you can do in massage shops... it's just one of many Lol haha
You don't have to say it's the only thing, all I know is it's a lot less than what you can do in FS shops ! And a lot less time to do what I want to do !

the_boss_king
15-11-2014, 03:44 PM
those images are similar to a place in macau.

can't wait to go back

kezza
24-11-2014, 10:53 PM
If they ever introduce proper soapland places like they have in Thailand where in a 90 min session the package includes: bath together, nuru soap, bodyslide, massage, BBBJ, fucking and HJ then that would be ideal. Been researching these places out for an upcoming trip.. may need to go into training!