PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Gaga (Lady) - My second regular secret girl, so lovely with big big moans

Dsmaker
13-11-2014, 12:04 AM
There are a few girls in Sydney whom I regularly visit but not mention much. After posting my AR on Gaga (Lady) in April

(link - http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?41458-Lady-Gaga-new-young-Chinese-beauty-extremely-beautiful-smooth-snow-white-skin)

, the manager, Dennis, told me that she got so many phone bookings that caused some other girls in his shop a bit jealous. I also found my booking for her often got delayed for a few hours to time that sometimes were not convenient to me. Hence I just went to see her regularly without any more ARs on her. However, some other punters still wrote good ARs on her.

Since she started in this shop for the past 6 months, I must have seen her for more than 10 times (roughly twice a month, not too much by my standard). However, I often need to try new girls, but good old girls just like good old friends or wines and could not be forgotten.

Today, I went to see Gaga in the afternoon. She was still so sexy. I followed her into the room and joked with her that she is getting bigger bums and tits. She laughed and confirmed that she also found she has gained weight (slightly???). I like girls with more flesh at the right spots. So she is now looking perfect.

In the past six months, Gaga does not seem to change much. Even her pussy still remained very tight and wet, most of the time I saw her. Gaga's strongest attractions to me are her beauty, nice smooth snow white skin (typical Chengdu girls' skin), sexy body and most unusual of all - her big moans which requires herself to use her hands to cover her mouth. If she did not do this, I must wear an ear plug. Otherwise, I could get deaf after a session with her. I asked her why she moaned so loudly. Her reply was sweet- "if I did not feel happy, I won't moan, The louder my moans, the happier I felt". That told me something and also meant a lot to guys.

Most of the girls whom I like to see are always choosy in their choice of customers. As a result, their pussies have been extremely well maintained. I always enjoy so much each time with Gaga due to her tight pussy. Many punters might not be able to see her, unless they have booked her in advance (but must fit in with her specific choice of customers, just talk to the receptionist and he/she will tell the callers).

Sex with Gaga was always great and she always let me enjoy until I was fully satisfied (twice in an hour, not bad!!)。Gaga said to me today that she might return home for quite a lengthy holiday. This is why I put up this AR and hope that she would be able to make more than enough for her home trip. Just wish she will come back to Sydney after her home stay.

Thanks Gaga for all the happiness which I have got from you for the past six months.