PDA

View Full Version : Honey@15 George st Blackburn

coolk
13-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Honey is a lovely girl from Hong Kong. She is very good and satisfied all my needs ;) if you would like to experience a HAB they dont come much better than Honey! She was very attentive to my needs, made me feel right at ease and gave me a wonderful gfe and i shall definitely be seeing her again ;)

Thanks for an amazing time Honey x

the reaper
17-01-2013, 05:34 PM
honey is hot, but a lousy root, she's just not cut out to get down and dirty. Her furger is a monster, guys that like shave muff might die of fright

clarke
17-01-2013, 07:53 PM
is coolk friend of honey or honey herself? my experience with honey is sub par, time waster , can't do this can't do that, she also put condom inside as well putting condom on my dick, my first to have sex with anyone with double condom on

dontneed69
18-01-2013, 01:49 AM
I reckoned you shall visit her again. IF, she got condom for herself, then you take yours off. Gd idea?

Tiny Tito
18-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Honey is a lovely girl from Hong Kong. She is very good and satisfied all my needs ;) if you would like to experience a HAB they dont come much better than Honey! She was very attentive to my needs, made me feel right at ease and gave me a wonderful gfe and i shall definitely be seeing her again ;)

Thanks for an amazing time Honey x

sounds like an ad for Honey not a review

the reaper
19-01-2013, 05:57 PM
is coolk friend of honey or honey herself? my experience with honey is sub par, time waster , can't do this can't do that, she also put condom inside as well putting condom on my dick, my first to have sex with anyone with double condom on

WTF?? are you serious? how did she put a condom inside herself? I think she is very timid girl sexually, I spent an hour with her, wasn't bad but it wasn't terrible. 1 hour was way too long. She let me french kiss her and she wasn't very good at that either, she is a total amatuer at everything!

ocean
20-01-2013, 02:58 AM
Femidom are female condoms, I think they only good for doubles. Guy doesn't put one, the girls do and you can swap between the girls without changing condoms.

the reaper
23-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Femidom are female condoms, I think they only good for doubles. Guy doesn't put one, the girls do and you can swap between the girls without changing condoms.

fuck that, one raincoat is enough

Gucci2012
16-03-2013, 09:32 PM

Ahahaha don't mind me, I'm a Sydney member just having a browse through Melbourne's forum. Man I wish you guys could enjoy the same fs we get here.