PDA

View Full Version : 阿宝的韩国妹子 at No. 5 Marrickville, just opposite Midas 02 9519 9009

Marrickvill_5
13-11-2014, 04:44 PM

首尔江南美女

正宗韩国人管理
鸟叔的韩国妹子
个个貌如范冰冰
她们个个都要中国客人
态度好,服务好。

http://syd5stars.com

Oneonone
13-11-2014, 05:23 PM
This is Australia why don't you write your post in English or at least translate and post in both.

If not go back to where you came from that is so rude.

Oneonone
13-11-2014, 05:24 PM
This is Australia why don't you write your post in English or at least translate and post in both.

If not go back to where you came from that is so rude.

laofuyeh
13-11-2014, 06:54 PM
hi bros, yes...you're 100% right...........on the other hand, you better start learning Chinese....Gina is rich cos the Chinese are buying her iron ore..........
don't get too upset........you has no right to ask other people to go back ...unless you're abro...everyone here except the abro, all came from other places....God bless you to be kind to others:slobber:

Mr. Who
13-11-2014, 07:06 PM
There have been many shops that stopped me from trying them at all with their annoying advertisements. This shop is one of them.

Jack.the.awesome
13-11-2014, 07:23 PM
hi bros, yes...you're 100% right...........on the other hand, you better start learning Chinese....Gina is rich cos the Chinese are buying her iron ore..........
don't get too upset........you has no right to ask other people to go back ...unless you're abro...everyone here except the abro, all came from other places....God bless you to be kind to others:slobber:

This guy is hilarious :victory:
I came from other country, too, but I came to Australia to study English, not Chinese... this shop is pretty closed to me but I have no intent to go there for now because I cant speak Chinese lol.

Marrickvill_5
13-11-2014, 10:04 PM
my deepest apology all non Chinese bros !!
me no Chinese too, me only Korean speaking, but me English speaking OK . Me also speak some Indonesian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese.
All my Chinese customers call me "ah bao". All my non Chinese speaking customers call me Uncle Bob.
me had asked Chinese friend to translate as follow:
================================================== ==
Pretty Girls From Gan-nan of Seoul (just like the PSY's song, oh-pah gan-nan-style)
Managed by Genuine Korean
Girls from Uncle PSY
all of them look like "fan-bin-bin" (Chinese movie star) (refer to K-Pop girls)
they all love you
Good altitude, good service
======================
you have a very good day.....
Uncle Bob
02 9519 9009

s0019
14-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Ha ha ha . You guys are so funny. Any way, wrote down your ad in local language helps. cheers

Marrickvill_5
14-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Today is valentines day, we have many pretty sexy young honey ready to be your valentine.