PDA

View Full Version : Best Punting experience

punanish
13-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi fellas, just to put it out there, there are plenty of gems and good services around :)

Went to Watland a few days ago and had a duo massage, both girls were charming and definitely my types as I'm asian myself :) couldnt stop drooling lol massage was good, plenty of teases from 2 different girls :) make me wonder why havnt I found this place earlier. On the flip side, both girls service me the same time and at the end you could choose any one of them to put a great smile on your face. The only downside is there is one option for the extra. Its a bummer when all the girls there are basically 10/10.

Overall girls 10/10 massage 9/10 ending 8/10

Just when I thought no other shop could top that, I went for another punt which is closer to north brisbane. Book a girl on the phone and went with it. Look is average, massage is average, the session is actually 10 minutes short of my booking but boy the ending was worth it. For a couple dollars more, it was off the chart 69 service and the view from the back is A-mazing. Even let me touch, just when I thought I couldnt get any better, she then took off her dress and panties on top of me and I nearly had a stroke. It was the best punt I had so far. I wouldnt go back as its now lose excitement for me as I know what I am in for so the hunt continue, met a few private uni girls and see how that will go :)

Overall looks 7/10 massage 6/10 ending 20/10
Pm me maybe we could have some info for exchange :)

tom_goodguy
14-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Hi punanish, really like ur review.i am wondering if u can pm me the name of shop and the ml. Sorry I didn't have much punting since join the forum but would like to share later.thanks a lot in advance.

punanish
14-11-2014, 03:35 PM
I guess this shop would be quite busy this weekend :) check is the girl I pm is working first but otherwise the rest are pretty good too

RottenLittlePunt
14-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi fellas, just to put it out there, there are plenty of gems and good services around :)

Went to Watland a few days ago and had a duo massage, both girls were charming and definitely my types as I'm asian myself :) couldnt stop drooling lol massage was good, plenty of teases from 2 different girls :) make me wonder why havnt I found this place earlier. On the flip side, both girls service me the same time and at the end you could choose any one of them to put a great smile on your face. The only downside is there is one option for the extra. Its a bummer when all the girls there are basically 10/10.

Overall girls 10/10 massage 9/10 ending 8/10

Just when I thought no other shop could top that, I went for another punt which is closer to north brisbane. Book a girl on the phone and went with it. Look is average, massage is average, the session is actually 10 minutes short of my booking but boy the ending was worth it. For a couple dollars more, it was off the chart 69 service and the view from the back is A-mazing. Even let me touch, just when I thought I couldnt get any better, she then took off her dress and panties on top of me and I nearly had a stroke. It was the best punt I had so far. I wouldnt go back as its now lose excitement for me as I know what I am in for so the hunt continue, met a few private uni girls and see how that will go :)

Overall looks 7/10 massage 6/10 ending 20/10
Pm me maybe we could have some info for exchange :)

I am confused, what is an "off the chart 69 service"? Because you then go on to say that she took her clothes and panties off later. I guess this is the downside of being vague on forums such as these, the reader has to use his own imagination and it could be totally different to what the author is actually trying to say.

But then I guess we can't have it both ways (except for Oilman).

punanish
14-11-2014, 06:02 PM
I am confused, what is an "off the chart 69 service"? Because you then go on to say that she took her clothes and panties off later. I guess this is the downside of being vague on forums such as these, the reader has to use his own imagination and it could be totally different to what the author is actually trying to say.

But then I guess we can't have it both ways (except for Oilman).

Climb on first 69 then she accidently dropped her clothes while she was on top of me ;D its so vague

RottenLittlePunt
14-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Climb on first 69 then she accidently dropped her clothes while she was on top of me ;D its so vague

What made it vague was you calling THAT "off the chart".

punanish
15-11-2014, 03:00 PM
What made it vague was you calling THAT "off the chart".

All I did was I genuinely wrote a review to share my experience, I went to other shop before GTM, RTM, PM, OK, only to name a few and all were good but nothing exceptional. The two I experienced were what stand out to me and I just want to share @@ I'm not a full service guy so its hard to find good stimulating experiences

RottenLittlePunt
15-11-2014, 09:00 PM
All I did was I genuinely wrote a review to share my experience, I went to other shop before GTM, RTM, PM, OK, only to name a few and all were good but nothing exceptional. The two I experienced were what stand out to me and I just want to share @@ I'm not a full service guy so its hard to find good stimulating experiences

We all appreciate that, but to me "off the chart 69 service" means something better than standard 69 (standard 69 meaning mutual oral), not just a nice view of some panties. I am sure it was a nice view, but it isn't what I consider "off the chart".

revolnaisa
16-11-2014, 08:40 AM
This happened exactly 6 years ago. I was visiting irregularly this massage joint in the Valley. There was this Taiwanese girl "Patty" (She already has left Australia not working anymore, so I think it's ok to mention her name here). I always booked her as her extras were pretty good charged $50 for the whole lot, fully naked touching allowed.

She had my number, she always texted me when she is on weekends, always used talk to me her personal stuff during session ie: about her wanker boyfriend, they about to break, they broke up etc etc.

I got a text from Patty one Sunday morning, she said she is on that day and I replied, I will be at the shop at 10am. Session started with regular $50 tip, as I was touching her nipples and between legs, I realised she is so aroused. Started to finger her, was very wet, almost dripping out. Next thing I felt her lips wrapped around my hard member, she started to suck like a Dyson. She stopped sucking whispered into my ear "I want you to fuck me!!!".
I said I don't have a condom, she said it's ok and asked me "are you clean?", I said of course and asked if she was. She said, she had only fucked her boyfriends in the past.

Well, she laid on the floor and we had some serious session. Her wetness drove me insane, when I was nearly cumming, told her that, she said go for it. Permission granted, I fill her up. She said, since she broke up with her BF, had no sex for about 4 weeks and dildo isn't that good. She said I can fuck her whenever I want, I said ok.
On the way home, realised "oh shit what have I done", later that week, I got myself checked for STDs. I was clean, so I got my green light. Since that, I saw her everytime I could. It was the cheapest yet best I had ($110 for the hour, including $50 tip) everytime ended with a creampie. I also didn't forget to get myself checked at regularly just incase ;-). (She told me she is fucking couple of other clients, but me without a condom)

When Transformers 2 movie was about to release, Patty told me that she would love to see it before leave the country in August. I surprised her the weekend before premiere of the movie with 2 gold class tickets at GardenCity. She was over the moon after saw the movie, asked me if she can stay at my place that night. Yes, why not. That night was like our honeymoon, I didn't go to work next day.
2009 August Patty went back to Taiwan. I am still getting FB messages that how much she misses that night. So do I :slobber:

JustMetoday
16-11-2014, 01:37 PM

Please PM me this northsife store ;-)

Trompe le monde
17-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Righto so this isn't my best but def right up there. Havnt been putting as much lately cause of work. But found myself down the coast last week for some meetings. And was kern for some fun

I'm more of a fan of massage shops than brothels, I no I end up spending more for the same or close yo the same service. But I like the bit of thrill u get.

So ended up in the happy dragon first time in about a year. Same shitty shop not much has changed thank god for the rear stairs. Meet at the counter by an older lady paid my 80 for an hour. Lady I got was late 30s early 40s.

Had about 300 play money and was keen to spend it. Massage was not to bad a little soft but at least she new what to do. Then about half hour mark whispers in my ear. U want special good time. I asked yes what is it. She said shhh secret $100. Gave her the coin and lay on my back.

She said no roll on your front. Then poured a liter of oil back n ass, ripped all her kit off and straddled me facing my feet. Then proceeded to fuck my back sliding and rubbing her box all over it. After about 5 min she said roll over. She grabbed my hand and I went to squeeze her ass she said no lifted her leg and pushed my fingers into her oiled up pussy, and started to crank me. She then turned around n asked if I wanted her to blow me. I said fuck yeah so no rubber her lips around my cock 1 hand around the shaft and the other rimming me. She spins her ass to face me. If anal play is good for me than it's good for her. Got 2 fingers in there she seems happy. Then I blow like a mother fucker.

She wipes me down I get her another $50, than go to get dressed. She said I still have 5 min left and to lay back down and she gives me a head rub.

Looks 6.5 tight body but older
Service 10
Cost $230
Vfm I think so.

Happy punting boys

brownwallaby
17-11-2014, 01:20 PM
in my top 10 punting experience in the last 3 months was getting a 69 at a popular shop. Cost me $100 incl shop fee for an hour massage. Next to that was spending $180 (165 at the shop, 15 for fast food) for approx 5 hour service (an hour at the shop, 4 hrs outside)

Trompe le monde
17-11-2014, 01:34 PM
She said things had been very slow I was her first customer for the day and I was there mid afternoon. Also she was quite a few years older than most other girls iv seen. The old what she lacks in age she makes up for in other ways.

brownwallaby
25-11-2014, 10:06 PM
My current best session: very recently I spent $125 at a place. Would have cost me $180 at Miso Honey. Sorry no pm

rockabilly
25-11-2014, 11:10 PM
My current best session: very recently I spent $125 at a place. Would have cost me $180 at Miso Honey. Sorry no pm

Come on bw, all of your posts say what you supposedly got at shop x and how they love you. You don't expect us to believe it all surely :grimace:

brownwallaby
25-11-2014, 11:35 PM
of course you're correct. 99% of my posts are fictitious and you shouldn't believe any word I write :p

koge78
26-11-2014, 12:40 AM

... don't think your mum counts as a punt.

RottenLittlePunt
26-11-2014, 12:43 AM
of course you're correct. 99% of my posts are fictitious and you shouldn't believe any word I write :p

The post is more than believable. I know the girl you were referring to in the first post (5 hour session), I had to close my eyes during my session with her.

brownwallaby
26-11-2014, 01:15 AM
The post is more than believable. I know the girl you were referring to in the first post (5 hour session), I had to close my eyes during my session with her.

Nice try bro :p

RottenLittlePunt
26-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Nice try bro :p

You wish I was just trying. Girl from HS, really less than average looking. Certainly not what I consider a good punt. I turned her down for extras.