PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Mico ...... Model looks

Bazzladance69
14-11-2014, 07:15 AM
I have had a busy week with the Asian babes, but what the hell I am in to deep now , there is no turning back, I had a couple of hours
to spare, read about Mico , thanks to brother punters, felt like a natural perky tit slim attractive babe.

Angie said Mico is available Thurs late afternoon , 1 hr booking late afternoon $150 @ 533 Willoughby.

Mico is slim attractive model type girl, lovely waist line , bum ok but a bit flat, but tiny, I just love her bite size Acup perky natural tits .
I pinched her on the bottom & when she turned around I sucked on one of her soft tits, Mico in a playful way said shower ok.

Know I now some girls have a set routine, but I enjoy trying to have a bit of fun, & mix it up a bit, I don't want to annoy them but I find it gives them something to think about.
From the shower I say to her while she is waiting for me on the bed, I want to rub you all over with oil & give you a body slide, rubbing my body all over you
and give you a massage.
Mico says sorry baby I am out of oil all gone, so I walk over to the bed with a hard on, as her body looks amazing I say that's ok and lay next to her on my side
with my hard cock rubbing against her soft bum, Mico reaches around & pulls my cock gently, she then turns me over on my stomach & rubs her soft perky tits up & down my back & bum it felt so relaxing, I asked her if she liked to kiss, Mico nodded her head, so we embraced & gently kissed very romantic lots of face stroking, I put my hand on her tiny bum & eased a finger in her tiny pussy, while she started to stroke my cock, I could feel how small her pussy was, so I wanted her nice & wet before I went in, so I rolled her over on her back gently spread her legs & put my tongue on her clit flicking it then putting my tongue deep in her soft pussy hole opening up her pussy flaps, she was so sweet tasting, the moans started & the juices started to flow, she said to me I want your cock inside me, so I teased her for a while, then got a dom, Mico put it on, I love teasing girls when I know they are ready for cock , I just put I cock on the inside of her pussy rubbing her clit with my cock she starts to wriggle around her body & tries to push my body into her , but I resist just giving her I little bit more of my cock, she is getting frustrated, trying so hard to push me all in, then I just let it rip pounding into her , I could see the relief & pleasure on her face with me pumping away.
I was really enjoying the tightness of her pussy , I could feel her soft pussy flaps against my cock with every thrust, then Bang nice load, job done, she said your my number 1, I said I bet you say that to all the boys, Mico just smiled.
Mico likes to look @ herself in the mirror always adjusting her hair & smiling at herself, so of course I was saying how beautiful she looks encouraging her saying she reminds me of girls in magazines, Mico said you want me to suck you know, but I said no just cuddle as I have already had 3 blowjobs this week, I was starting to feel the effects of to much of a good thing. & it was nice just to lay next to her feeling her soft skin & tits. & having a bit of a chat her English is ok as she has only been in Aussie for 6months. I would see Mico again as she is a lovely girl.
Looks 8/10 , Age 25-30 height 165cm, slim body tiny ass, Acup natural tits, body slide massage, FS, lip kissing daty, mish.
Value for money YES.

Oneonone
14-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the report bro Mico is a nice girl and a great punt must be time I got to see her again.

Bazzladance69
14-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks Oneonone I also enjoy reading your reports, Cheers! Mate

Oneonone
01-03-2015, 08:35 PM
I got to see her again today only the second time and about 18 months since I first saw her and she has obviously improve a lot in that time she was great today and It wont be 18 months before I see her again.

aliguu
27-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Lucky last for my final punting freedom.

I randomly got horny and popped in a few days ago without booking.

Mico was cute in her lingerie so i picked her.

tall?(165-170cm) /slim /C-(?)cup, with a nice next door gal face and beautiful daring eyes.

DFK slow/DTbbbj 69 cim everything was on offer and i happily accept :slobber:

Keen to please, she is a keeper!

Overall: 7
Would definitely see her again if have chance.

lenghtycock
27-03-2015, 08:48 PM
I have had a busy week with the Asian babes, but what the hell I am in to deep now , there is no turning back, I had a couple of hours
to spare, read about Mico , thanks to brother punters, felt like a natural perky tit slim attractive babe.

Angie said Mico is available Thurs late afternoon , 1 hr booking late afternoon $150 @ 533 Willoughby.

Mico is slim attractive model type girl, lovely waist line , bum ok but a bit flat, but tiny, I just love her bite size Acup perky natural tits .
I pinched her on the bottom & when she turned around I sucked on one of her soft tits, Mico in a playful way said shower ok.

Know I now some girls have a set routine, but I enjoy trying to have a bit of fun, & mix it up a bit, I don't want to annoy them but I find it gives them something to think about.
From the shower I say to her while she is waiting for me on the bed, I want to rub you all over with oil & give you a body slide, rubbing my body all over you
and give you a massage.
Mico says sorry baby I am out of oil all gone, so I walk over to the bed with a hard on, as her body looks amazing I say that's ok and lay next to her on my side
with my hard cock rubbing against her soft bum, Mico reaches around & pulls my cock gently, she then turns me over on my stomach & rubs her soft perky tits up & down my back & bum it felt so relaxing, I asked her if she liked to kiss, Mico nodded her head, so we embraced & gently kissed very romantic lots of face stroking, I put my hand on her tiny bum & eased a finger in her tiny pussy, while she started to stroke my cock, I could feel how small her pussy was, so I wanted her nice & wet before I went in, so I rolled her over on her back gently spread her legs & put my tongue on her clit flicking it then putting my tongue deep in her soft pussy hole opening up her pussy flaps, she was so sweet tasting, the moans started & the juices started to flow, she said to me I want your cock inside me, so I teased her for a while, then got a dom, Mico put it on, I love teasing girls when I know they are ready for cock , I just put I cock on the inside of her pussy rubbing her clit with my cock she starts to wriggle around her body & tries to push my body into her , but I resist just giving her I little bit more of my cock, she is getting frustrated, trying so hard to push me all in, then I just let it rip pounding into her , I could see the relief & pleasure on her face with me pumping away.
I was really enjoying the tightness of her pussy , I could feel her soft pussy flaps against my cock with every thrust, then Bang nice load, job done, she said your my number 1, I said I bet you say that to all the boys, Mico just smiled.
Mico likes to look @ herself in the mirror always adjusting her hair & smiling at herself, so of course I was saying how beautiful she looks encouraging her saying she reminds me of girls in magazines, Mico said you want me to suck you know, but I said no just cuddle as I have already had 3 blowjobs this week, I was starting to feel the effects of to much of a good thing. & it was nice just to lay next to her feeling her soft skin & tits. & having a bit of a chat her English is ok as she has only been in Aussie for 6months. I would see Mico again as she is a lovely girl.
Looks 8/10 , Age 25-30 height 165cm, slim body tiny ass, Acup natural tits, body slide massage, FS, lip kissing daty, mish.
Value for money YES.

that sounds great

Oneonone
29-03-2015, 08:05 AM
I got to see Miko a couple of weeks ago after quite a long time and her service has improved out of sight in the last 12 to 18 months.

She is now a very nice punt!

Willoughby533
17-05-2015, 11:39 AM
533:red_heart:Just a few minutes north of the city

Miko - Size 6,D cup,165CM,very pretty,experienced,good service, Chinese lady."Japanese-centric style service Miko @533..Great feedback from clients..photos now in 533 gallery..she is experienced and comes recommended..Miko looks far better with her hair down and better than her photos..dont forget to post a review on Miko?"A Miko client reviewhere (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/miko-korean-chinese-gentle-jav-experience-533-willoughby-21004/). (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/miko-korean-chinese-gentle-jav-experience-533-willoughby-21004/)

Geisha style experience Miko >http://533willoughby.com.au/mico.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/mico.html)

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)
For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991 (tel:02-99679991):red_heart:

Oneonone
17-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Mico walked into the room, she was just glowing with sex appeal, she had this great smile on her face, you look happy I said to her, I am she said.

Mico is a tall lady very slim but not skinny with a nice pair of natural boobs not large but who cares size is not every thing they just love attention.

Mico service has improved out of sight since I first saw her about 18 months ago now she is one of the best at 533 if you like GFE and I suppose you have to click with her.

I clicked with her and the session was just fantastic, like all girls, or at least the ones I like they are good at GFE all you have to do is treat them right and look after them.

For me a must see again girl, there are so many great girls at 533 at present.

Happy punting!