PDA

View Full Version : General talk Yummy girl expert massage!

Ms Sydney
14-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Yummy girl provide full body massage for you only $35.
CBD area, booking required: 0422922930

aussiegaigin
14-11-2014, 06:47 PM
She obviously doesn't speak English, how do we connect with her?

garfield
14-11-2014, 07:17 PM
She obviously doesn't speak English, how do we connect with her?

She is a shy girl, best to give her a call.

aussiegaigin
15-11-2014, 06:19 AM
If she is not willing to provide even basic info here, why waste money on a phone call.

This is no better than spam

birch
15-11-2014, 08:16 AM
I persevered with the phone call and a booking about 3 weeks ago. It is discrete and the room itself is very private but it isn't a private girl offering services- the 'person' I exchanged messages with was not the ml that saw me. I would post a review if there was some complimentary support from the shop - but alas there isn't so I've nothing to base any confidence that the experience I received would be extended to others.

wilisno
15-11-2014, 02:00 PM
I persevered with the phone call and a booking about 3 weeks ago. It is discrete and the room itself is very private but it isn't a private girl offering services- the 'person' I exchanged messages with was not the ml that saw me. I would post a review if there was some complimentary support from the shop - but alas there isn't so I've nothing to base any confidence that the experience I received would be extended to others.
An review is a recount of your experience with the girl, no one can guarantee the girl would do the same things to others, you're not responsible for that !

ouch
15-11-2014, 02:14 PM
I saw Sydney she spoke very good english massage and service both very good. and interesting set up in the room they use like the lighting too very novel worth a punt.