PDA

View Full Version : General talk Lost Memory Stick !!!!!!!

A44
14-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi Guys, Have you lost a Memory Stick ?

When I was at TP64 one day this week. I dropped something on the floor.
In my search to find it, I found a Memory Stick / Flash Drive.

This was at the end of my session and my intention was to give it to Sophie.

However the session ended "unusually" and I ended up taking the Lady home.

I remembered the Memory Stick when I arrived home.

I called Sophie to let her know.

I thought that there might be someone a bit anxious about losing it.

I have not looked at the content, I respect the owner's privacy.
It may even be password protected.

I will hand it in to TP64 on Monday.
If no one claims it, I might have a look along with Sophie in an effort to get some clue regarding the owner.

I hope that the owner may see this post and claim his property.

I guess that he would know what room number he has visited recently and the name/description of the device.

If anything similar ever happens to me, I would hope that the brothers on this Forum would do the right thing for me too.

simonsays
14-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Good on ya Bro, hope the owner gets his stick back and Sophie gives you a free punt for doing the right thing

Oneonone
14-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Well it might be good if the owner gets his stick back as for the free punt dream on!

CunningLinguist
14-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Don't watch it!
Have you seen the ring ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNDA2NTg2NjE4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjYxMDg5._V1_S Y317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

A44
14-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Don't watch it!
Have you seen the ring ...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNDA2NTg2NjE4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjYxMDg5._V1_S Y317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Yes I did see that movie. On second thoughts I might get Sophie to try the Memory Stick while I am occupied in the room Ha Ha.

A44
17-11-2014, 02:53 PM
I handed in the Memory Stick / Flash Drive to Sophie this morning (Monday). I hope the owner claims it.

local
17-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Its amazing how many memory sticks you can find if you actually look.
I was walking past South Juniors today, and just happen to look at the edge of the roadway where the taxi do their dropoffs, I found 4 memory sticks just lying there, 2 fairly beaten, 1 so so, and the last looking brand new.
When I eventually got home tonight I dug out my "old test" laptop (running linux" and had a look at all of them.
the oldest where obviously the same owner and one of the letters on each, same letterhead, indicates the owner... (nothing really much interesting otherwise).
The next turns out to bb owned by "a female executive", some interesting correspondence with some "old insider trading info... damn is about 2 weeks too old, its now public anyway.
The last is a real doosy, obvious owned by a young female, and contains her "backup" photo shoot collection. she looks damn familiar, but nothing can I find indicates her name. Yes nearly everything is nude !!
the first 3 are already in the mail to the owners, but I am having trouble with the last.... if I don't find out within the next few days, it will probably be wiped.

Why are people so lazy with their data security ?

EatmyhairyassholeBitch
18-11-2014, 06:03 AM
interesting that these 4 memory sticks are from it seems completely different owners.

CunningLinguist
18-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Its amazing how many memory sticks you can find if you actually look.
I was walking past South Juniors today, and just happen to look at the edge of the roadway where the taxi do their dropoffs, I found 4 memory sticks just lying there, 2 fairly beaten, 1 so so, and the last looking brand new.
When I eventually got home tonight I dug out my "old test" laptop (running linux" and had a look at all of them.
the oldest where obviously the same owner and one of the letters on each, same letterhead, indicates the owner... (nothing really much interesting otherwise).
The next turns out to bb owned by "a female executive", some interesting correspondence with some "old insider trading info... damn is about 2 weeks too old, its now public anyway.
The last is a real doosy, obvious owned by a young female, and contains her "backup" photo shoot collection. she looks damn familiar, but nothing can I find indicates her name. Yes nearly everything is nude !!
the first 3 are already in the mail to the owners, but I am having trouble with the last.... if I don't find out within the next few days, it will probably be wiped.

Why are people so lazy with their data security ?

Send me the pics maybe I can recognise her ... :)

ilovefs
18-11-2014, 09:23 AM
I am pretty sure I know the content, even without knowing who, why or when!