PDA

View Full Version : General talk Rules in Cracker

Gundam
15-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Found in cracker, few gals very attractive and tempting to try it out.

Just want to know what is the rules for visiting those private gals from cracker.

Book the gals with phone/sms.... If i arrived the apartment and found the gals is not what I after, just walk away without saying anything? will that be very mean?

Should I ask them what services they offer before walk in?

rooter
15-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Rule 1 Do not use cracker
Rule 2 Do not use cracker

Cracker is a mine field of fakes, scammers, girl switching, fake descriptions and pics.
You can occasionally find something good but it's not worth the hassle.
There are lots of good shops and agencies in Sydney that are much more reliable and reputable and offer greater consistency quality and value.

Gundam
15-11-2014, 03:37 PM
reli that bad?

I want to try private girls instead of using / paying agencies.

the_boss_king
15-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Rule 1 Do not use cracker
Rule 2 Do not use cracker

Cracker is a mine field of fakes, scammers, girl switching, fake descriptions and pics.
You can occasionally find something good but it's not worth the hassle.
There are lots of good shops and agencies in Sydney that are much more reliable and reputable and offer greater consistency quality and value.

I've seen quite a few good ads on cracker but never tried it.

care to share your experience with using the site?

brash
15-11-2014, 03:52 PM
What do you think is the most reliable way to track down private ml & fs girls is?

WHITEDUDE
15-11-2014, 04:41 PM
I dont bother with cracker, the girls are over priced $$$$

wilisno
15-11-2014, 05:23 PM
What do you think is the most reliable way to track down private ml & fs girls is?
Check Syd99 ! ;) ;) ;)

Look for reports ! Currently there's a red hot one called Sophia mentioned on this forum.

ouch
15-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Cracker is 99% fake photos use Google images for verification. you got all u need here at ur finger tips.

Miyamoto
15-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Would you say sydney backpage has the same amount of fakes?

ouch
15-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Yup pretty close. If using smart phone just hold finger on girls pic and click on Google search. Go to last page of search u will find it poached pic from some international site of other models

max_power
15-11-2014, 11:20 PM
Definitely fake photos on cracker. It's ridiculous how fake they are

ouch
15-11-2014, 11:20 PM
To start off its fucking annoying finding some one u fancy isn't actually going to be the one u meet if you went there . That turns to mild amusement when u finally. Find a pic that hasn't been copied and pasted. Or more than likely just been distorted enough no to be recognized by Google :p

ouch
15-11-2014, 11:26 PM
There is no tried and true. And most of these private girls on cracker and back page are working for someone. You quite often will encounter girls who are not only not the girl in the pic. They are not the girl you spoke to. And then there is quite a lot of "miscommunication" when it comes to service and price. Rest assured u are the one gets the short end of stick. Had a couple of these experiences . Lesson learned.

Gundam
16-11-2014, 12:48 AM
That's y in want to know. If found a gal different than what they ads. I just turn and go?

Gundam
16-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Check Syd99 ! ;) ;) ;)

Look for reports ! Currently there's a red hot one called Sophia mentioned on this forum.
You can tell lots of after report is was written by "writer"

wilisno
16-11-2014, 12:56 AM
You can tell lots of after report is was written by "writer"
So ?

You find the information written by " writers " untrue ?

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Check Syd99 ! ;) ;) ;)

Yeap, Sophia is top class !

Just ask me and brother ouch.......haha

Oh, and plenty other brothers.......lol

Cheers

ouch
16-11-2014, 06:16 AM
She is pretty ok :p

RoyalFlush
16-11-2014, 09:10 AM
How bout backpage website? These are private girls and some advertise on wechat too. Tried one outcall yesterday for the first time in my life and got it crossed out from my bucket list.

Next I will try this
http://sydney.backpage.com/Domination/nude-hairdresser-for-your-haircut-50/5282895

$50 nude haircut!

ouch
16-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Back page is same as cracker. Just use same methodology to see if pics are real. 95% fake

Omen
22-11-2014, 08:57 PM
there a few gems on cracker. Been around 4 times. and they were all quite good. But just make sure u use the image search or try and read reviews

Oneonone
23-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Only one rule for Cracker! Give it a miss!

harmony
23-11-2014, 02:54 PM
"Rule 1 Do not use cracker
Rule 2 Do not use cracker"

Haha. Doesnt take much intelligence to realise that website must be totally hit and miss
Damn, I have never even seen the site, but with the amount of just plain silly false advertising we all hear about, its safer to give it a big miss

Cracker is like trying to buy a Wedding ring at Paddys Market
No doubt some sucker is trying it right now. Good luck buddy

But Oneonone, you know what they say - a fool and his money are soon parted

RoyalFlush
23-11-2014, 05:34 PM
How bout use cracker for incall. But have the tenacity to reject if not up to scratch. Removes the uncertainty in the girls quality, doesnt it? If first incall meeting is good, then consider taking her number for subsequent meetings and outcalls.