PDA

View Full Version : Snow Lotus Massage Moving4ward Massage trial run #2, Joey of Snow Lotus...not bad

moving4ward
15-11-2014, 03:25 PM
First of my massage trial run in case you missed it:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45730-Moving4ward-Massage-trial-run-1-The-legendary-QVB-Candy-Good-but-just&highlight=moving4ward

For this review......

Person's Name : Joey

Establishment : Snow Lotus Massage

Date of Visit : thursday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 2, 741 George Street Sydney

Hours of Business : 10am till 10pm

Rates : $35 half an hour $60 an hour

Size/shape : C cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : $20/$50/......

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
I usually won't go to Chinese massage shops especially 741. Too much negative comments from my punting friends lately. Having said that there were still a few names mentioned that worth trying, one being Joey. On one Thursday my dinner friend was running late and I had an hour to burn, so here we go...

Greeted at the door by Joey who was wearing a tiny and very tight dress. Stunning! I was very concern of my friends recommendation that she can do a good massage as she is so slim. I actually call him and make sure this is the one and he said I must try. So pay for an hour massage. Solid massage skills from the start and I was surprised. Also great view of her body from the room mirror. What a bud! Her English is not bad and nice to talk to as well. I would rate her massage almost Candy level. Good but not great.

Extra is standard city price and her body is really nice. Even I am not a fan of slim girls, I was so amazed. Very well kept body if she is indeed 30+. I will go back again if I have time to burn again on Thursday, but not a must return unlike Tina at Bamboo massage.

s0019
15-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Good AR. Although, $130 is a little expensive compare to what you get in my opinion.

ouch
15-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Saw Joey quite a while ago she is all round lovely girl Good massage talented part 2

ouch
15-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Was it 70 for tips? Wow was only 50.for nude hj when I saw her. That inflation is a killer :p

AHLUNGOR
16-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Good AR. Although, $130 is a little expensive compare to what you get in my opinion.

Where did he said he paid $130?

I'm sure he only paid $110, which is the normal tips !

moving4ward
17-11-2014, 10:26 AM

moving4ward
21-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Got sometime to kill before dinner. Walk pass 741 and I though give it a try and see if Joey is still there.....and there she was, another half an hour and she will be gone.

There is really not much more to say about this girl. Just simply amazing. She always said her age is her enemy. I absolutely disagree. It is her age that give her the knowledge for such excellent services. put that together with her stunning body and excellent massage skills. You got an ML that is really unbeatable.

snowlotus
08-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Joey is working today