PDA

View Full Version : General talk As Shakespeare once asked: To BBBJ or not to BBBJ?

The Captain
16-11-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm curious and confused!

So many dudes on here talk about getting BBBJs, but surely there are some risks with this?

I'm pretty sure you can catch syphilis if it's active in the girl's throat. And what if there's a cut on your cock? AIDS??

Has anyone ever caught something from getting a BBBJ?

Or, has anyone had hundreds OF BBBJs and not caught a thing??

How would you explain it to wife/GF if you did catch something? It would be pretty hard to hide it except by somehow avoiding sex until it had gone

You could hardly say you sat on a dirty toilet seat, and it's pretty obvious you're partner assumes you're only sleeping with them, and that the only way you could have caught something is if you had your cock where it shouldn't have been??

Or am I over blowing (so to speak) the fear of catching something?

Oneonone
16-11-2014, 02:29 PM
I think there is a risk its up to you to decide how much of a risk and if you are prepared to take that risk

When I first started punting many years ago know there was no kissing most girls and only CBJ and if you went down on a lady you used a dam.

For me its only been in the last say 7 or 8 years that I have been kissing the girls and having bbbj and giving daty.

I know the risk is there but I am fussy which ladies I see and kiss or have bbbj from of give daty.

I do not see any girl I even suspect does unprotected sex.

If you are young and have a wife or girl friend then I think that perhaps you don't need or perhaps want the intimacy I look for from the ladies these days so you can make sure you limit the risks.

In the end think about it sum up the risk your prepared to take and then stick to your choices.

cisco
16-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Bbbj .....;)

WHITEDUDE
16-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Im no Dr but even though I was a dunce at school, I would think that if a WL had STIs and she gave you BBBJ then she would infect you. I suppose it is hit & miss..:question: