PDA

View Full Version : General talk Aussies on a loosing streak

Oneonone
16-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Its not a good time for Aussie sports supporters

We lost the rugby league to NZ we were well beaten

We lost the rugby Union to France again we were well beaten

We are almost certain to loose the cricket to South Africa at the change over of innings we look like being well beaten.

AH well there is always next time.

Mr Bastard
16-11-2014, 08:43 PM

We are almost certain to loose the cricket to South Africa at the change over of innings we look like being well beaten.

Winning the Netball with ease, posses hockey champions of both sexes, and I hear our debating team are going gangbusters

Ps: word on the political scene is that Abbot beat Putin in a trousers down, no holds, no dickstickers barred cock fight, which subsequently sent the governer of the cold continent home in an early lather of cold sweat

Mr. Who
16-11-2014, 09:01 PM
And Asian Cup is 2 months away...

Mr Bastard
16-11-2014, 09:13 PM
And Asian Cup is 2 months away...

I hear our Murray Cod have been beating up on the Amozonian Red Lipped Pirhahna

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2014, 12:05 AM

Our women cricket team have beaten the West Indies six times !!

But then again, we lost the Caulfield Cup to the Japanese, the Cox Plate to the Irish and the Melbourne Cup to the German!

Oh, we did win the Asian Championship - but the WSW remains winless in the A League this season !

We need to find some more winners !!

May be Scott and Day can win some golf ??

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Ps: word on the political scene is that Abbot beat Putin in a trousers down, no holds, no dickstickers barred cock fight, which subsequently sent the governer of the cold continent home in an early lather of cold sweat

I think you are out of line mate, and if you are an Aussie, I think you should respect the office of the Prime Minister !

Mr Bastard
17-11-2014, 05:24 AM
I think you are out of line mate, and if you are an Aussie, I think you should respect the office of the Prime Minister !

ROFLMAO

Lighten up

blazin
17-11-2014, 08:37 AM
That rugby league game was one of the best internationals Ive seen. Its good to finally see nz and other countries can compete with australia.

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2014, 09:21 AM
That rugby league game was one of the best internationals Ive seen. Its good to finally see nz and other countries can compete with australia.

The Kangaroos's centres and wings only have Jennings an Origin player, the other three were all on debute and they lack size and experience!

As I said , missing too many quality players !

And hard to make metres up front without Matt Scott and Paul Gallen !

Enough said !