PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 Juju as a last minute alternative

kido
16-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Was in the city this arvo. Not knowing the good spots or girls, I looked through the forum hoping something or someone would jump out at me. Nothing. I call to see if my fave WL is working, guy says working at Blacktown 8. Sweet, I head out there, walk in and the guy says, “Nah bro, she not working here.”
Ok, so it’s a stitch up. I say, “Ok, I’m off.”
But he obviously don’t wanna see a punter leave so quick. He says, “I have nice girl, wait. She has a pretty booty.” and Juju comes up with just a hot pink fishnet dress on, perky nipples pushing through. Long Hair up in a bun, red lipstick and a pocket rocket size 6 with C cup perks.
The young bloke throws her on me and they play me up. OMFG! How can I refuse?
We get into the room, a quick wash and we lay down with a bit of convo thrown out to warm things up. She was showing submissive signs, so I took charge and rolled over running my lips from her neck, over her nipples and down to DATY. She enjoyed it, but didn’t get the gush I’m accustomed to. Got a few back arches and hip thrusts then moved up and she said straight away, “I suck your dick now.”
Sweet, I chilled out and she was awesome. I coulda lied there for the rest of the sesh in bliss with her BBBJ. Man! With her pretty sculpted jaw and nose profile blowing me off, she was getting into it... She then twisted around and planted her Puss into my face for a wet 69’er and the speed was picking up...
I had to get my thang covered and into her puss asap...
She found an appropriate size and straight into CG, but she was so tight. After a minute or two I had to switch it up. She jumped off and eagerly said, “Me on bottom.”
I slipped it in and got some deep groans going, poor bastards two rooms down would have heard. I was thinking to myself, ‘Fuck that dude in his office is gonna hear all this.’ She got loud! And louder!
I dunno if she came, couldn’t tell. But I think about 5 minutes later I let it all go... Track of time went out the door...
Admittedly she was shocked when she saw the size of the phallus about to enter her after my shower. So I dunno if that made for the slow start. She was adamant about me going a double. I said, “No thanks. One is enough!”
We laid in bed. She was done and just happy to rest. Her english was limited so had to use a bit of sign language. A really warm, sweet personality with a good vibe in her.

13sunset
17-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Juju sounds good. Any kissing? Approximate age? Unfortunately, however, sounds typical Blacktown 8. Really can't trust this place. Walk in and you don't know what you might end up with. Even if you ring and make a booking when you get there no guarantees the girl even exists or still works there. Out of interest who was the favourite WL you were hoping to see? This place could be good - but need to treat customers with more respect. They must think we are sex mad and desparate and will accept anything. They have a roster on this forum. Why post it if the girls cant be provided?

faruk
17-11-2014, 08:51 PM
lol so fucking dodgy, made you go all the way out to Blacktown!

kido
19-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Yeah. Got into the DFK. I would estimate 28, no kids... Damn tight.
I actually called my local ‘Blacktown 40’ asking for alysa and they told me she is working there... Shafted! Will tell the bloke next time I’m there...

kido
19-11-2014, 02:47 PM
lol so fucking dodgy, made you go all the way out to Blacktown!

hahaha... reckon man! OMG. But it's not that far from my place. Still I could have gone somewhere closer or tried a new place...